Chapter • 5: Enjoying Life
502 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

____________________

When the Outer Disciples eventually walked out of Liu Ming's room, some looked happy, others looked like someone killed their family and dog.

Due to only having 24 cups of Instant Noodles, he of course can't sell them all. He needs some for himself too.

So he sold ten of them. Ten Earth-Grade Spirit Stones each. In the words of mortals, he is fucking rich now!

If One Earth-Grade Spirit Stone is Ten Thousand Gold Coins, then he is bloody rich. 1,000,000 Gold Coins more richer to be exact. With just that, he could live life to the fullest if he was a Mortal.

Unfortunately, he is a Cultivator. And the ten Outer Disciples he sold to only paid in Spirit Stones. So he is out of luck.

' Well, at least I'm making two more Spirit Stones if they want me to make the Instant Noodles right for them.' If they can't make it right, they will buy another cup and he'l make even more money. It's a win-win scenario!

What? Introverts need money too! Especially Liu Ming.

Furthermore, he's only following what his past-life Father does; If customers don’t have a demand, just create one. If they don't want it, make them want it.

He's the innocent one here!

[ Tti-ring! You completed the Mission of defending your Home! Good going, my beloved Master! Keep on defending well!

--

Claim Rewards? Yes/No ]

Already too used to his System mocking attitude, he just chuckled.

' Yes.'

[ Tti-ring! You gained: DanMachi Light Novel Volume 1, The Rising of the Shield Hero Light Novel Volume 1, Ten Low-Earth Grade Fitness Beauty Pills ]

Liu Ming's eyes flickered seeing those two extremely familiar Light Novels. These were the two Light Novels he started his Journey as an Otaku. Precisely DanMachi was the one he climbed down the rabbit hole with.

' Can the System read my memories?'

Liu Ming thought to himself. Then again, if the System can, the damn thing probably won't even tell him. He has a feeling his System is like him; An Introvert.

No wonder they are so compatible...

' I'll leave this to future me.'

Shaking these kind of thoughts away, he moved on to what made him curious; The Ten Low-Earth Grade Fitness Beauty Pills.

[ Item Name: Fitness Beauty Pills.

Grade: Low-Earth Grade.

Description: This a magical Pill made by Immortal Cultivators in the Ancient God Era. Consuming it makes a your body slimmer, studier, and more handsome. This Pill is what all NEETS would love to have. Unfortunately for them, you got it!

How To Use Fitness Beauty Pills: By taking One Pill every week for ten weeks, your body will be hard as iron and possess a body that will make even the Immortal Goddess and Gods drool over. A Kingdom- Destroying Beauty in the same Leagues of Helen of Troy and Adonis The Favourite of the Goddess Aphrodite ]

Liu Ming's eyes darkened. Why couldn't the System just give him the Fitness part of the Pill?

He's already Handsome enough! He doesn't need to be more handsome.

Who knows what will happen! Maybe a crazy Immortal Goddess will try to keep him as a pet or some insane female Cultivator will become obsessed with him!

He doesn't want a Jade Beauty. And he for so doesn't want to turn into a Jade Beauty that will make Immortal Goddess and Gods drool over.

Yet... He does want to be safer. He does want to be more powerful. And he for sure wants to be in charge of his own life.

So... He'll take one for the team. He'll suck it up and be a man. An extremely beautiful and handsome man to be accurate.

Thinking Into existence like he did the cups of Instant Noodles, they obeyed and appeared.

No sparkles, no colorful particles, or flashes of light. They just appeared in a blink of an eye. One moment nothing was there, then they were.

In his hand were cold light blue pills that had the same smell as blueberries.

Rolling them around in his hand, Liu Ming's lips twitched. Who knew he'll be taking magical steroids that will make him more handsome.

' Well, bottoms up.'

Picking a pill, he made the rest disappear and threw it in his mouth.

In one gulp, the pill traveled down his throat to his belly.

A warm feeling soon spread through his body, like the one time he drank some of his Father's whiskey thinking it was apple juice.

What followed next was a familiar sensation too; Tiredness.

' A nap sounds good.'

After making sure his door was locked and everything was cleaned up, he laid down.

The moment his eyes closed, he was fast asleep.

==============================

16