3: Dungeon Creation
2.1k 4 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Austin left his dorm room and headed towards the cafeteria.

This college he was studying at wasn't so bad, at least they didn't have terrible lunch food as average high schools did.

Austin ordered two spicy chicken sandwiches with some fries and a drink, all of that amounted to just slightly over 10 dollars.

Austin watched as his bank account decreased, it was painful.

"I need to start making more money, and fast" he didn't want to repeat his last life and live like a broke Person, it was unbearable.

When his order came up, Austin ate all of the food, savoring every bite he took.

after finishing he sat at the lunch table and planned how he could increase his strength.

"system, since I'm new to this whole system, what's the best way to increase my strength and raise my level right now?" He asked.

[Ding!

host, the best way to increase your level is by using the system's [Create Dungeon] option, all the dungeons are created to fit the host's power level, leaving the dungeon will cause it to disappear, things such as experience points, weapons, skill books, money, and even potions can all be gained from creating dungeons] the system started robotically in this lengthy reply.

seeing this, Austin widened his eyes in realization, so that's it!

he could gain all of these by just creating a dungeon and fighting monsters, not only that, he could gain real-life currency from the dungeon. 

this was absurd.

but...he would have to fight, and he figured that he would probably die in real life if he died inside a dungeon.

[false! 

If the host dies inside a dungeon, all his equipped items will be dropped, but the dungeon will stay open for 30 minutes before disappearing, giving the host a chance to get his items back] the system corrected him.

"that's crazy," Austin said while looking at the string of words.

even though he couldn't die in a dungeon, he could still lose his items and could die in real life due to the strange powerful beings that appeared in this universe.

beings that were even capable of destroying planets, fuck that, capable of destroying whole galaxies with a wave of their hand.

it was a nerve-wracking thought to think about.

"so, system, how do I make a dungeon exactly?" Austin asked with a look of curiosity while sitting at the lunchroom table.

it was almost as if the loud hustling crowds in the cafeteria didn't enter his ears at all.

[Ding!

The host just has to find an empty area and say "Create dungeon" a dungeon will automatically be created, worry not, no one in this universe can see the dungeon except the host himself, so there is no need to worry about being seen] the system replied robotically.

hearing this, Austin smiled to himself.

that made things a lot easier.

Throwing away his trash, Austin was about to head outside and use the "dungeon create" ability before he was stopped.

"yo, Austin, what's up man" a slightly chubby figure could be seen walking towards Austin.

This young man's name was "Malik Patel" he was of Indian-American descent and was very tall.

around 183 cm tall.

"Nothing much, what are you doing here Malik, don't you have class," Austin asked while he looked at his best buddy.

they did their signature handshake before Malik replied.

"I'm skipping class right now, that only calculus teacher pisses me off," Malik said with a sigh.

"Haha, of course, she does, I heard everyone hates her" Austin replied with a look of amusement.

Malik wasn't the only one who hated this calculus teacher, most of the freshmen would talk badly about her the whole school knew that no one liked her by now.

either it would be that she was racist, or she would fuck up their homework scores.

either way, no one liked her.

this had nothing to do with Austin though.

"Well, I'm heading out of school then, I've got a date tonight," Malik said with a smirk and tightened his imaginary tie around his neck.

"yea right, we both know you get no bitches" Austin teased him, he liked this big guy's personality.

"fuck you, you're underestimating me, I'll even send pictures of the date to you" Malik pretended to be mad and walked out of the cafeteria while showing Austin his middle finger.

'what an amusing guy' Austin thought before he left the cafeteria as well.

now, where could he make a dungeon?

according to the system, the dungeon creation would create a whole separate dimension of the real world depending on where he made the dungeon.

Austin had many places in mind, perhaps a classroom, or even out in the university yard.

he was leaning more toward the latter.

Entering the front yard of the university, Austin could see many students roaming around and doing many things.

either reading books, making out with their lovers, or just the usual bullying you would see now and then.

"create a dungeon," Austin said while looking around at the huge grassy field in front of the university.

An ominous sound was heard as an illusionary sphere spread out from his body before surrounding the whole university.

the sky turned dark and the whole scenery changed.

the trees became withered and dark, and the grass turned lifeless.

[Ding!

Successfully created a dungeon!

due to the host's low level, only zombies from levels 1 to 5 can be found in this dungeon] the system's holographic screen appeared in front of him immediately.

Austin then opened his inventory and equipped all his beginner equipment.

a sword, helmet, chest plate, pant-piece, and boots, the armor was all made out of leather and didn't provide much defense.

but it was better than nothing.

"argh" a deep groan could be heard as Austin's nostrils were filled with the smell of rotten flesh, he turned around unconsciously and stared at the creature behind him. he may seem like he wasn't scared, but he was close to shitting himself.

==========

check out my patréon for 10 advanced chapters, currently at chapter 22

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity

57