24 Intro to VR
6.8k 16 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Claire had prepared spaghetti and meat sauce for supper, using the spaghetti from the night before, lightly rinsed, and she add a spicy tomato sauce and crushed up most of the meatballs to give it a nice texture. Heather and Kelly didn't know it was actually rehashed leftovers and enjoyed it as if it was all new food. Arnold ate it like he ate everything else and Claire wasn't surprised by that.

“You've got a few hours before you have to turn in, so what do we all want to do?”

“I want to relax.” Heather said. “I don't care where.”

Kelly barked a laugh before she could stop herself. “Ah! Um... I don't know.”

Claire held in her laugh and looked at Arnold. “What would you like to do, Arnold?”

“I want to watch Kelly play VR for a while and then try it myself.” Arnold said.

“Then we'll do that.” Heather said. “Go on ahead Kelly and get it started.”

“Okay.” Kelly said and left the dining room.

“Arnold, help me clean up.” Claire said and Arnold helped clear the table of dirty dishes and the remains of the spaghetti. He washed his hands and dried them, then Heather brought him upstairs and to her room. Kelly was already there and Arnold took a seat between her legs to watch the screen and Heather relaxed on the bed to watch them.

Kelly loaded up the next puzzle and put on the VR headset. Arnold watched her working on the puzzles for half an hour, then he tapped her knee.

Kelly put the controllers down and took of the headset. “What is it, Arnold?”

“Can you explain the controls?”

“Sure.” Kelly said and gave him a crash course on how they worked.

“Okay.” Arnold said. “Can I try it?”

“We have to switch places.” Kelly said and they both stood up, then Arnold sat down on the chair and she helped him put on the headset and handed him the controllers. “They don't work as well as normal controllers for games and aren't as responsive, so don't get frustrated if things move a little slower than normal.”

“Okay.” Arnold said, then his head turned a hundred degrees to the left and then a hundred degrees to the right. “The view really is inside the game like you said.”

Kelly smiled. “Can you manage to load the next puzzle or do you want me to show you again?”

“I can do it.” Arnold said and loaded the next puzzle.

“Now do the motion I showed you to pull it towards you.”

Arnold did and the puzzle zoomed towards him and his mouth made that little 'o' of surprise, because it looked so much different being inside the zoom when it happened than it did on a flat screen.

“You haven't seen this puzzle before, so take your time and...” Kelly stopped talking as Arnold spun it around six times to a random side and then grabbed it, pushed block after block as quickly as the inside would light, then the bricks formed a perfect square and dinged.

“Holy crap.” Kelly whispered.

Arnold loaded another puzzle and solved it just as quickly, then did the next... and that was it. “That's all? It's over?” He asked as the words GAME OVER floated in front of him. He swatted at them with his hands and the letters he hit spun around. He did it again and let out a low chuckle.

Both Kelly and Heather froze at the sound, because as far as they knew, he had never laughed. Ever.

“Hold on, Arnold.” Heather said and looked at Kelly. “Harley's Adventures?”

Kelly almost gasped. “That's perfect!” She said. “Arnold, just sit there and let me load something up for you.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and stopped swatting the letters. They faded away and he was left in darkness for about twenty seconds, then an entirely new world loaded in around him. He now stood in an overgrown grassy cartoon field.

“This is a game called Harley's Adventures.” Kelly said. “It's one of the very first games that came out on VR.” She left off that it was designed exclusively for kids. “Go ahead and walk around a little.”

Arnold nodded and he also nodded in the world. He used the controls to move forward and the grass parted for him, then a big cartoon duck jumped up out of the grass and quacked at him. He automatically swung at it and bopped the duck on the head with his virtual hand. The duck spun around in the air four times and fell to the ground, stunned. It even had little birds fly around over its head.

“Ha ha.” Arnold let out a short laugh.

Kelly and Heather were once again stunned, and Kelly recovered first.

“Pick it up.” Kelly urged him.

Arnold reached down and grabbed the duck and it quacked when he squeezed it.

“Point the duck backwards and squeeze it hard.” Kelly said and tried to hold her laughter in.

Arnold did so and the duck let out a really loud quack, then an egg, much larger than the hole it supposedly came out of, shot out across the field twenty feet. Arnold laughed again and Kelly and Heather couldn't hold their own laughter anymore.

“Keep... keep going.” Kelly said and Arnold walked forward. Another duck appeared and she didn't have to tell him to use the egg shot. The other duck was hit with the much larger egg and spun in the air four times and landed on the ground, stunned.

“Can I use two of them?” Arnold asked.

“You can try.” Heather said before Kelly said that he couldn't.

Arnold tried to pick up the second duck and he automatically dropped the first one. “No, I can't.”

“It's okay.” Kelly said. “Most games only let you hold one weapon at a time to shoot. Some let you keep them in inventory, a space you store things, and you can switch between them.”

“So, you can keep as many weapons as you want and can only use one at a time.” Arnold said in understanding.

“Move towards the forests.” Kelly said. “You'll find the next one there.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and walked over to the trees. He saw movement off to the side and turned his head to look and saw a big squirrel. He squeezed the duck so fast that the eggs came out almost in a steady stream. The squirrel didn't have a chance and bounced off the tree, hit two branches on the way down, then went splat when it hit the ground with both the sounds and the visuals.

“What does it do?” Arnold asked and picked it up and the duck didn't drop, it slid up in his display to show that he could switch to it when he wanted.

“It's almost the same...”

“It shoots nuts out of its butt?” Arnold asked with a laugh.

Both Kelly and Heather burst out laughing.

“No... it... throws them up.” Kelly managed to say.

“Okay. Facing forward.” Arnold said as he turned the squirrel around and gave it a squeeze. It squeaked like a squirrel did and a nut twice as big as its head popped out of the mouth and exploded on the nearby tree.

“Different things have different ammunition.” Kelly said. “Some targets need to be hit with eggs and others need to be blown up with nuts.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and started to walk through the forest. At any movement he saw, he squeezed the squirrel so fast that it let out a long and constant squeak as nut bombs covered everything in sight.

Kelly and Heather laughed and laughed as Arnold made his way through the first level of the game and completely annihilated everything he came across.

Arnold killed the giant pig that spat apples at him and the world faded to black as the words 'Level One Complete' floated in front of him. Without missing a beat, he shot the words with the squirrel and the words blew up when the nut bomb hit them. The letters reformed and Arnold switched to the duck and shot each letter and made them spin individually.

“I didn't know you could do that.” Heather commented.

Claire knocked on her daughter's room's door frame, since the door was open. “I heard a lot of laughing.”

“Arnold was kicking ass in a game, Mrs. Bradshaw.” Kelly said and took the headset off of Arnold, after making sure his progress was saved. “He's really good at it.”

“It's getting late, so I need to have a little talk with him.” Claire said. “Then I think it's time for bed.”

Both Kelly and Heather caught their breath at her words.

“Arnold, follow me, please.” Claire said.

Arnold put the controllers down and followed Heather's mother out of the room and down to her own. Claire stood him in the middle of the room and went back to shut and lock the door. She leaned against it in a similar move to what Heather had previously done and posed. If Arnold had cared for such things, her short skirt highlighted her perfect thighs with that pose.

“Arnold, I talked to your mother this morning and I know that she discussed with you what might happen now that you have a girlfriend.” Claire said as she slowly walked over to him. “Now, I have a serious question to ask you.” She stopped in front of him and took a deep breath and let it out. “Do you want to have sex?”

“Yes.” Arnold said without hesitation.

Claire was caught a little off-guard, because usually people don't admit to it right away and try to skirt the issue. “Why?”

“Mom said it was something that everyone did. She said people might not talk about it; but, they all do it.” Arnold said. “When I learned that it wasn't just for making children...”

“Yes, we do it for fun.” Claire said. “Usually children aren't planned at all and happen only because of that fun.”

Arnold blinked his eyes for a moment. “Mom didn't say that.”

“She said that she wouldn't go into specifics with you, not because she can't, it's because she's your mother.” Claire said. “I am not your mother, so if you have any questions, you can ask me.”

“Okay.” Arnold said. “How does sex start?”

Claire raised her eyebrows. “You... want to know...”

“I know that a penis goes inside a vagina, in and out as many times as needed; but, how do you begin?”

Claire was at a loss for words for several moments. “Well... there can be... a lot of different situations that can be turned to sex. Usually two people like each other and have chemistry...”

“People have chemistry?” Arnold asked, confused.

“It's a term that means they turn each other on, not chemistry like in school.”

“Oh.”

“Sex can start with a simple touch or with a comment about how good someone looks.” Claire said. “Or they can open part of their clothes and show you a hidden part of their bodies, or in a case like yours, just asking for it will work.”

Arnold thought back over everything that had happened over the last few days and compared it to what she just said. “Thank you for telling me.” He said as he put his arms around her and kissed her.

Claire was completely stunned by this turn of events and didn't react like she should have. Her lips moved on their own and her arms went around his neck, then she kissed him back with enthusiasm. Arnold felt the difference in her kisses and adjusted his to match and Claire moaned into his mouth.

Claire hadn't been kissed like it in years and she nearly lost herself completely to it. They stayed like that for a full minute before she realized what she was doing and broke the kiss.

“A-Arnold!” Claire gasped.

“I'm sorry that I didn't notice you wanted it. I'm new to this.” Arnold said and reached down to grab her ass, picked her up like she weighed nothing, and walked over to the bed.

“Arnold!” Claire gasped as he sat her down, then he gently pushed on her shoulders like Heather had pushed on his and she fell backwards onto the bed.

“You've been flashing me your body and asking me what I thought of seeing you naked, and I had no idea you wanted sex.” Arnold said as he pushed her skirt up to her hips and knelt between her legs. “Now I do.” He said as he pulled her panties off and then he gave her an intense stare that made her shiver.

Claire's mind was yelling at her to speak, to tell Arnold to stop, to say something... anything at all... and then he started to lick and kiss her with ferocity and a lot of skill. Her body betrayed her then and all she could do was close her eyes and enjoy the feeling of having a handsome young man french kiss her between the legs. It had been a long time since she had anyone besides herself touch her there, so she came after only a minute... and it was a good one.

“Arnold... god...” Claire breathed heavily and opened her eyes and stared at him.

“You just asked me if I wanted to have sex.” Arnold said and stood up and he wasn't wearing his shorts. He was also quite hard for her. “I said yes.” He said and he touched the tip to her opening. It felt like an electric shock went up her spine and she propped herself up on her elbows.

“W-w-wait, I...” Claire started to say that she had asked if he wanted sex on behalf of her daughter, then Arnold pushed himself all the way in and her words died before they were born. She threw her head back and clenched her teeth to stop from moaning as he moved in and out of her like a machine. She gripped the blanket on the bed and made fists with her hands as she held on and didn't tell him to stop.

After a few minutes, Claire let the blankets go and waved for him to lay down on top of her. He did, and she started to whisper in his ear. Arnold's technique changed and became more effective, for the both of them, and she kept whispering in his ear. His hands rubbed and grabbed her ass, he opened her top and massaged her breasts, then he hugged her tightly and picked up the pace.

“Yes... yes, that's it...” Claire whispered. “Oh, Arnold... thank you... thank... oh... OH!”

Arnold felt her clamp onto him hard as she came. He kept pumping in and out of her for a few more moments, then he felt himself go, too.

“S-slow... down...” Claire whispered and Arnold slowed down. “Sometimes... a woman is really sensitive after... sex.”

“Is it sore?” Arnold asked and stopped moving.

“A little.” Claire responded.

Arnold pulled out and moved down to look at her. “It's all red.” He said and lightly rubbed it. “I better kiss it and make it feel better.”

“W-wait...” Claire started to say that she wasn't ready and he covered her in feather light kisses. She came again from the tender touches and she had a hard time catching her breath. “That's... enough. Thank you.”

Arnold stopped kissing her and stood up. He was still hard and she looked at it.

“Arnold, you...” Claire licked her lips. “Never, ever talk about this with anyone, except with me and only if we are alone.” She said and he nodded. “Go wash yourself up in the bathroom and then go to Heather's room. If she tries to play with you, or shows you her underwear, make sure to tell her that she looks pretty.”

“Then have sex with her?” Arnold asked to make sure, since that was one of the situations Claire had told him.

“Yes, Arnold.” Claire said. “Make love to Heather like you just did to me.”

Arnold nodded and went to the bathroom and washed up, then came back out and put his underwear and shorts back on.

“Wear protection this time. Oh, and Heather might take a bit longer to finish than I did.” Claire said. “So will you, especially wearing a condom.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and walked to the bedroom door, then turned around and walked back to the bed and leaned over Heather's mother. “Would you cry if I said I love you?”

Claire's heart fluttered at the look in his eyes. “I... might.” She said in a slightly shaky voice.

Arnold leaned down to give her a three second kiss, then he left her room without saying a word.

Claire laid there and she couldn't decide if she wanted him to say it or not, mainly because she wasn't sure if it would make this situation better for her or much worse for Heather if she ever found out.

138