27 Girlfriend Duty
7.4k 11 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Claire had changed into a pair of jeans and a thin sweater, which was quite the contrast to her revealing bathing suit earlier. She came into the kitchen and gave Arnold a quick kiss and then made supper. When it was ready, she told Arnold to go and wake up the girls. He did and brought them inside and she could clearly see that they were groggy from a half-completed sleep.

“You two can split a small steak and a single potato, then get to bed.” Claire said.

“But...” Heather stopped and yawned. “...what about Arnold?”

“I'll be driving him home after supper.” Claire said and Heather nodded.

The four of them ate their meal and Heather and Kelly groaned a little as they stood, then they walked like zombies down the hallway and slowly climbed up the stairs.

Claire chuckled at the sight. “The poor things worked themselves hard trying to impress you today.”

“They did?” Arnold asked as he gathered up the plates and rinsed them in the sink.

“They don't play around like that in the pool all the time.” Claire said.

Arnold thought about that. “What do they normally do?”

“Swim. In circles or straight lines. A bit of diving on the deep end. Normal things.”

Arnold washed and dried his hands and walked towards the hallway.

“Where are you going?”

“To thank them.” Arnold said.

“Grab your things and come right back down.” Claire said.

“Okay.” Arnold said and went up the stairs.

Arnold went to Heather's room first and saw the door was open and she was sprawled out on the bed. She hadn't changed out of her swimsuit and her hair was a tangled mess, and she would be angry at herself for that later. He leaned over the bed and she opened her eyes.

“Thank you.” Arnold said and kissed her for three seconds.

“Mmm.” Heather moaned. “You're welcome, handsome. See you tomorrow.”

Arnold nodded and left her room and shut the door. He went into the spare room and saw that Kelly was in a similar state. He walked over to the bed and leaned over her.

Kelly opened her eyes a little and saw him. “Arnold, what...”

“Thank you.” Arnold said and kissed her.

“MmHMM!” Kelly moaned, then realized what she was doing and broke the kiss. “Arnold!”

“Goodbye.” Arnold said and gave her another kiss, a three second one, then he picked up his backpack and his bag. Kelly stared at him as he walked into the hallway and shut the door, then he went down the stairs to see Claire waited by the front door.

“That was fast.” Claire said with a smile. “I thought Heather might want to have sex again before you had to leave.”

“I only had one condom yesterday and the one she had was too big and we couldn't use it.” Arnold said.

Claire blinked her eyes for a moment, then she sighed. “I really should have another talk with her about her antics; but, I guess a lot of them are over now.” She said and they went outside and over to the car. “You know, you are the only boy I've allowed to be alone in her room with her. That was why I was so angry when she abused that privilege.”

Arnold tilted his head slightly as he tried to understand what she meant.

“I gave her a rule a couple of years ago that she wasn't supposed to have sex in the house.” Claire said and got in the car and Arnold sat in the back. “Or sex at all, actually.” She said and shook her head. “If she has condoms in her room, that means she broke that rule.”

“Heather had boyfriends before.” Arnold said, because when he and his mom had been invited over a few days ago, he had heard Claire and his mom talk about it on the drive to pick up Heather at school.

“She's had a few.” Claire said without actually saying how many. She drove out of the driveway and onto the street.

“Why did you let her have sex this time?” Arnold asked.

“Because of you.” Claire said. “She asked me to let you stay overnight, because she said she didn't want to sneak around behind my back.” She chuckled. “I knew she was going to have sex with you anyway, so I thought that letting you have a nice comfortable bed to do it in would be best for your first time.”

Arnold had to think about that, then nodded. Having sex in a bed was a lot easier. He thought, then he thought of something else. “Where else can people have sex?”

Claire let out a soft laugh. “Almost anywhere they can get a little privacy.” She said. “Indoors or outdoors, there's not that many places that people haven't gone to have sex.”

Arnold looked around and then he realized something. “Like in a car?”

“Yes, lots of people have had sex in a car.” Claire said.

“I want to try it.” Arnold said.

Claire caught her breath. Oh, damn. She thought, then she realized that she needed to take the advice she had given her daughter about not saying no when Arnold asked for something. “Um... sure. Just... let me find a good place to park.”

It took her ten minutes to find a nice secluded parking garage. Since it was a Sunday, it was practically deserted and she parked in the farthest corner and out of sight of every exit.

I can't believe I'm doing this. Claire thought to herself and stepped out of the driver's side door and climbed into the back. Of course, once she was there and knew she was going to have sex... with a handsome young man that wanted to have sex with her... it really got her motor running. She lifted her sweater to reveal a very stylish bra and Arnold reached out to caress it.

“You look very pretty.” Arnold said.

Claire knew that was what she had told him to say when seeing a woman's underwear, and she didn't care. Her face flushed red and she popped the clasp to let her breasts loose. While Arnold started to suckle, she opened up her jeans and slid them down just enough to allow him access, if he lifted her legs up. She told him what to do and he opened his own jeans and moved them down the same amount, then he slowly slid the tip of himself into her.

“OH!” Claire gasped and gripped the seat below her with both hands to hold on. With her legs held together by her jeans, she was compressed pretty tightly down there and she felt even the slightest change much sharper than she had earlier that day, when Arnold had taken her from behind in the bathroom.

“Why is it harder to do this time?” Arnold asked and pushed in a bit more.

“Oh... oh, god.” Claire panted. “It... it's because... my legs are... together.” She said. “Makes me... very... tight.” She breathed. “Arnold... more. Give me more.”

Arnold pushed in more and she moaned in pleasure. Every inch he pushed in sent a thrill through her and she came before he was all the way in.

Not... not even one full stroke... and I came! Claire thought in astonishment, then Arnold moved again and had himself all the way in. He pulled back and Claire let out the breath she hadn't realized she was holding, then he moved and worked himself all the way back in again.

Oh, GOD! Claire thought as she came again. “I want you to kiss me!”

“Your legs are in the way.” Arnold said and pulled out.

“Move them aside!” Claire almost yelled and he twisted her hips to the side to put her feet between the two front seats, then he leaned in close to press his lips to hers. He easily pushed all the way back into her with the extra leverage he now had. She screamed her pleasure into his mouth and grabbed him around the neck to keep him that close, then she kept kissing him as he made love to her in the backseat of a fancy car.

Half an hour later, the both of them sat on the back seat, cuddled together against the door, and Claire pet his head as he snuggled her still bare breasts. Arnold had finished twice and Claire had lost count of how many times she had finished herself. When she started having multiple orgasms at the same time, she had lost herself to the sensations and just enjoyed them when they happened without bothering to count.

“You are definitely the best boyfriend.” Claire whispered, then she sighed. “We need to go. Can you grab the napkins in the console? I can't quite move my legs yet.”

Arnold reached between the seats and opened the console, took out the pack of napkins, and handed them to her. Claire took several of them and wiped at herself, even though she knew she was going to need another shower when she went home. She only wanted to clean herself enough to get her jeans back on without soaking them right away.

Once she cleaned herself, she wiped at the seat and was very glad they were leather and the mess wiped right up, except for the stuff that had rolled off and went into the back of the seat. Claire would have to pop the seat up to get at it and decided it could wait until later. She took another napkin and wiped Arnold off.

“We don't have time for me to clean it like I did before.” Claire said. “So, I promise to do it next time.”

Arnold nodded and pulled his underwear and pants back into place, then looked at Claire's legs. He saw that they were stiff where her jeans had pinched into her thighs, so he rubbed her thighs and gently kissed them all over.

“S-stop.” Claire said and he looked at her. “I'll want to have sex again if you keep going, and we need to get you home.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and helped her put her underwear and jeans back into place.

Claire cupped the sides of his face and looked into his eyes, then kissed him for three seconds. “That's our goodbye kiss, so don't do it in front of your mother.”

Arnold nodded and Claire stepped out of the car's back seat, stretched her legs, then sat in the front. After a moment, she changed her mind and went back into the back seat.

“Arnold, we need to have a talk.” Claire said. “It's about... well, I don't know if you'll even understand it.” She admitted. “It's about appropriate behaviour when meeting women.”

Arnold had no idea what she meant by that.

“First off, not every woman that you meet is going to want to have sex with you, even if they show you their underwear or flirt with you.” Claire said.

“Flirt?” Arnold asked.

Claire held in her sigh and started to tell him everything that she knew about the whole process. When she was done, another half an hour had passed and he stared at her.

“So, even though they can say and imply that they want sex, if they don't ask for it or start it, I could get in trouble if I do.” Arnold said.

“Yes.” Claire said. “It's a dangerous game to play, especially with no experience.”

“It's a game?” Arnold asked. “So the things you told me were like the rules?”

Claire nodded. “I'm warning you about this, because I've seen how some of the other girls at school dress.” She said. “I don't want you to think that when a girl walks by you and you see her bra strap or the top of her underwear when she bends over, that she wants to have sex.”

“But... you... Heather...” Arnold thought about what Claire and Heather had been doing all week.

“We were doing it to you, specifically.” Claire said. “We were trying to get your attention and no one else's.”

“How do I tell the difference?” Arnold asked.

“They will look you in the eyes, or blush, or be speaking directly to you.” Claire said. “Remember when you realized that I had been doing it for you?” She asked and he nodded. “That's almost what it will be like.”

Arnold fell silent and stayed that way for a few minutes.

“I want to tell you to not do anything, even if a woman does approach you like I did.”

“Why?”

“I don't believe that you can maintain more girlfriends without them finding out about each other.” Claire said. I also don't want to have to compete with someone else for your affection. She laughed mentally. I still can't believe that I'm competing with my daughter for it!

“So, no more girlfriends.” Arnold said and she nodded. “What if she just wants sex?”

Claire opened her mouth to say no, then thought about it. “You need to always carry protection with you, so that if you do meet someone else that you want to have sex with, you'll be safe and won't pass on whatever diseases they may or may not have.”

“Mom did say that was a reason for a condom.” Arnold said. “I'll have to buy more.”

Claire let out a sigh. “You've only just started on this journey, so I'll try to guide you as much as I can.” She said. “I won't be able to do that if you go looking for more women to have sex with, though.”

Arnold nodded and she gave him another kiss, then she went to the front seat. Claire started the car and drove down to the parking garage's exit, paid the hourly fee, then drove Arnold home. She dropped him off and said goodbye, honked her horn, then drove off. Arnold went to the front door of the house and it opened before he could reach it.

“Arnold!” Annie nearly yelled and lunged at him to give him a tight hug. “I'm so glad you're back. I missed you.”

Arnold didn't respond, since she didn't ask him a question. Annie dragged him inside and shut the door, then she stood there awkwardly for several minutes as she worked up the courage to ask him what she wanted to know. She fought against her motherly instincts and forced herself to admit that she really wanted to know, despite it being her son that she was asking.

“So... you had sex, didn't you?” Annie asked and Arnold nodded. “What did you think of it?”

Arnold thought about all of his different experiences and none of them were for making children, so he told the truth. “It was fun... and interesting.”

Annie heart almost burst from her chest. Wh-wh-what?!? Interesting? What? She thought furiously. I only told him the basics and that should have been all he did. It should have been. I hope that was all he did! Her mind raced. No, I... I don't want to ask. I don't want to know what he did! No, I don't!

“Thank you for telling me about sex, mom.” Arnold said as he took her into a hug and gave her a quick kiss.

Annie tasted something off on his lips. “Arnold, what... what was the last thing you ate?”

“Steak and potatoes.” Arnold said and let her go.

No, that doesn't taste like steak. Annie thought. “What was the last thing your lips touched?”

“My girlfriend's lips.”

No, that's not it, either. “Before that.”

“Her vagina.” Arnold responded.

Annie caught her breath. “Go! Go to your room! Shower then bed!”

“Okay.” Arnold said and went up the stairs. He wasn't sure why she reacted like that; but, he knew better than to ask when she was upset.

Annie rushed to the sink and turned it on as she grabbed the soap and scrubbed her lips. Oh, god! She thought and desperately tried to spit out the taste and then, reluctantly, rubbed her soapy hands on her tongue. Her stomach turned and she ran to the downstairs bathroom just in time.

*BLURRRRRGH!*

Annie knelt by the toilet and tried not to look at her partially digested supper. I just... tasted...

*BLURRRRRGH!*

Needless to say, out of all the people in Arnold's life, it was his mother that was going to have a fitful and restless sleep that night. Annie was sick to her stomach because she believed that she tasted an eighteen year old girl's vagina before she had sex with her son. If she knew it was actually that eighteen year old girl's thirty-five year old mother's vagina after Arnold had sex with her, she might have died from both shock and disgust.

*

“I think this is the full package.” The biology professor said as he gathered the materials for what he needed. “If I missed anything, let me know and I'll make sure to add it before you leave.”

“Sir, are you sure it's wise to offer this so soon?” A young woman asked.

“I've shown you the results of his test.” The professor said. “You know how remarkable it is for a man so young to have the grasp of intelligence required for such detailed work.”

“Are you sure the teacher didn't add the details or coach him?” The young woman asked. “That level of work is...”

“If there's one thing he is, it's an honest man. He said the mother stood there and watched it, so she was a witness. He also said he regretted not recording the process.” He chuckled. “It only took him an hour!”

The young woman was still skeptical; but, she couldn't argue with the results. The specimen was intricately detailed and labels for things she wouldn't have bothered to add herself were scattered all over it. That had been the odd point of contention for her.

Even her professor claimed that he wouldn't have labelled the nerve structure or the veins and arteries, because everyone in the field would already know them and wouldn't waste the time. If this boy could do all of that in an hour, it was too remarkable to believe.

“I'm giving you the morning off tomorrow and I want you to deliver this to his house.” The professor said and handed her the large bag with everything in it.

“Sir, isn't he in school?”

“Hmm? No, he's been suspended for fighting.” The professor said with a hand wave.

“Suspended?” The young woman asked, surprised.

“Yes, someone insulted his girlfriend or something and he wiped the floor with them.”

The young woman's eyes widened. “Professor...”

“Yes, yes. I know.” He said and looked at her. “Don't worry. It was his first offence... well, two first offences, since one of the friends tried him next and he beat them up, too.”

The young woman's mouth opened slightly in surprise.

“They didn't report it and he confessed to both, so you know he is a man of integrity.” The professor said. “So, any more objections?”

“No, sir.” The young woman said. “I think I'm going to enjoy meeting him.”

“Good. Good.” He said. “If he takes the offer, the two of you will be working closely together for most of the summer term.”

“Won't the other professors be jealous that you will have two assistants?” The young woman asked with a mischievous smile, and he laughed.

“They were already jealous when I acquired you as an assistant last year, my dear.” The professor said with a chuckle. “When they see this young man, I dare say that they will be foaming at the mouth, because I will have two near expert level assistants!”

The young woman nodded and held the bag close as she went through the contents. She didn't see anything missing, since she had received the same package the year before, so she left to go back to her dorm room.

If this Arnold Strickland is as good as they say, then he's going to cause a big stir when he gets here. The young woman thought. And I'll be right there by his side. She smiled and entered her room and closed the door, then decided to add a couple more things to the package. Like her card, her dorm room location, and her personal cell phone number.

119