81 Taking Care Of Arnold
4k 9 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike what Amy thought, Cissily didn't do anything except talk to Arnold and occasionally pat his arm, his thigh, and once even slipped her hand under his suit coat around his back and gave him a little hug, all while eating. When he finished eating, Cissily reminded him that her mother will keep looking after him to make sure he really was better.

“Okay.” Arnold said and brought the dishes and tray back to the counter and left.

“Cissily, what the hell are you doing?” Amy asked.

“Seducing him, of course.” Cissily said and pushed her mostly eaten lunch away.

“Cissily...”

“Hey, you challenged me, remember?” Cissily chuckled.

“What?” Maxine looked from her to Amy. “What's this challenge?”

Cissily quickly explained about how Amy was prohibited from making moves on Arnold by his mother and how Amy had casually suggested Cissily do it in her place.

“Oh... oh, you bitches.” Maxine said with a laugh. “I'd want in on this if I thought for a second he would even look at me.”

“What?” Amy and Cissily blinked their eyes and looked at her.

“You didn't notice that he completely ignored me this whole time?” Maxine asked. “He hasn't even said hello.”

“Did you say hello to him?” Cissily asked. “I only remember you ever saying it to us and not to him.”

Maxine had to think about that. “Well, fuck.”

“Ha!” Cissily barked a laugh. “You were upset about being ignored and you ignored him first! Ha ha!”

“All right, don't rub it in.” Maxine said and finished her meal. “I guess I can't expect him to pay attention to me if I didn't say anything to him to get that attention.”

“Bingo!” Cissily said. “You sent the 'leave me alone' signal right off and he listened to it.”

“Well, you're sending the 'dammit, fuck me' signals all over the place, so even if I did want to talk to him, I'd be shoved out of the way.” Maxine chuckled.

“I wonder if he caught any of them?” Cissily asked with a grin.

“That depends how far up his thigh your hand reached.” Maxine said and waved at the other girls at the table. “Yes, we all noticed.”

“I think half of the cafeteria noticed.” Amy said and they all laughed.

*

Doris sat behind her desk and she was in the midst of a huge moral quandary. She knew Kelly's intention was to let her give Arnold a kiss goodnight the one time, and she was caught completely off-guard when Arnold took her words literally. Now he believed that he could kiss her like he kissed his girlfriend, because she had repeated what Kelly said, word for word.

She didn't know what to do. She knew she should tell him that he shouldn't be kissing her like that, because she knew that wasn't what his girlfriend would want... and yet... he was a great kisser and didn't seem to mind that she was so much older than him and a completely different color. He also didn't seem to mind touching her slightly chubby body.

Doris closed her eyes briefly as she remembered Arnold unbuttoning her blouse and she hadn't said anything or even tried to stop him. Heavens, that felt so damn good. She thought and used a thumb to touch the spot through her blouse. She hadn't put the bustier back on and her chest was currently unrestrained. No one had noticed, thankfully. As long as she didn't move to quickly or laugh too loudly, they wouldn't.

It took her most of the morning to convince herself that she should take Arnold aside and tell him, definitively, that he can't keep kissing her and that she didn't need her sore spots rubbed.

That's such a lie. Doris thought. Having him rub my sore spots was wonderful, and he didn't grope my breasts, even though he had his hands tucked under them and they rested on the backs of his hands. She smiled. What man wouldn't take the chance to grab them?

Her mental question was answered as Arnold came in through the front door. Her heart sped up at the sight of him. He was well dressed, had a great job, and he was courteous and made her laugh.

If he wasn't so damn young, he would be the perfect man. Doris thought as he walked over to her desk.

“Cissily said you still need to take care of me.” Arnold said, then he walked around her desk and went into the little room.

Sweet baby Jesus, why do you tempt me so? Doris asked herself and she was glad that there wasn't anyone in the lobby, because they had gone for lunch. She didn't hesitate as she picked up her cell phone. “Hi, there.” “Yes, I know it's short notice. At least it's only half a day.” “You know I wouldn't call if it wasn't important.” “Okay, thank you.” She said and hung up.

Doris put a small wooden sign out on the front of the desk that said she would be back in ten minutes, then went into the small room. She saw that Arnold already had his suit coat off and was unbuttoning his shirt. She locked the door and stood there and watched him as he took off his shirt. When he moved to climb onto the bed, she spoke.

“The pants, too. I tried to take your pants off last night so you would be comfortable; but, I couldn't manage it without disturbing you too much.” Doris lied and surprised herself. What am I saying that for? She asked herself as Arnold took off his dress pants and she saw the bulge in his underwear. Oh. That's why.

Arnold climbed onto the bed and laid back to relax, then looked at her and waited.

Heaven help me. Doris thought as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and watched his face as she opened her top to reveal her large chest. Come on, Doris! Tell him he can't kiss you anymore. Tell him!

Her thoughts stopped when she saw the glint in his eyes that she had convinced herself that she hadn't seen in his eyes before, then she remembered him apologizing for not having sex with her last night. She hung her blouse on the chair and then her breathing sped up slightly as she opened up her own dress pants and slipped them off. She folded them up and put them on the chair, then she turned to face him wearing just her underwear.

“You look very pretty.” Arnold said and saw a wet spot grow between her legs. “Your panties are getting wet.”

“What?” Doris looked down at herself. “ Oh, damn.” She said and pulled them away from her, then she sighed and took them off and hung them on the door handle. “That's going to take a while to dry.” She said and grabbed a few tissues and rubbed herself.

“Is it sore?” Arnold asked.

“It's aching a little, yes.” Doris said.

“I can't kiss it to make it feel better; but, I can rub it if you want.” Arnold said and she caught her breath and held the tissues to herself to contain the small gush that came out.

What am I doing? Doris asked herself and shook her head. “Arnold, I... I don't think...”

“You can rub mine, too.” Arnold said. “Kelly said it was okay to masturbate, as long as I'm thinking of her when I do it.”

Doris trembled at his words and she closed her eyes as she had another small orgasm. She tried to stop herself from getting on the bed and her mind protested her actions, and her body did it anyway. She laid down beside Arnold and the contrast between their skin tones was just as stark as it ever was, then Arnold reached over and slid his hand between her legs.

Doris almost screamed at the touch and bit her tongue to stop herself. When he started rubbing, she squirmed and writhed at the shocks of pleasure his fingers gave her. She didn't want to suffer the indignation alone, so she grabbed him and started to rub him, too. They both took their time as they played with each other and they looked into each other's eyes the entire time.

*

The woman Doris called to take over as Dorm Mother for the afternoon arrived at the building and went inside. She moved the wooden sign and sat down just in time, because lunch was about to end and the traffic in the lobby started up again. Almost no one noticed that it wasn't Doris behind the desk and the ones that did knew she had been taking care of Arnold and ignored her absence anyway.

The afternoon changed to evening, then to night, and the woman at the desk finished the roll call on the sheet on the desk, put the sign out again, then left the building.

*

Doris woke up with a start and looked around, then saw a naked Arnold beside her. Oh, right. She thought and looked down at herself. How in the world didn't we have sex after all of that? She asked herself and her mind replayed them playing around with each other for hours and hours. No wonder we fell asleep after that marathon!

They had used up a lot of tissues... a lot of tissues... and she shook her head at the debauchery she had partaken in. She hadn't felt that good in a long time and all they did was use their hands. She had surprised herself by not only doing it, but by being enthusiastic about it. She didn't know that she had the capability to do what she did, let alone the energy to do it.

Doris chuckled and picked up her cell phone and checked the time. “Oh, damn.” She said. “Arnold. Arnold! We missed supper!”

“Hm?” Arnold opened his eyes and looked at her. “I have a chicken and rice platter in the refrigerator.”

“That sounds good, actually.” Doris said. “Um... we also need to shower after... well...”

Arnold nodded and sat up, then crawled over her and stood up. He used a couple more tissues to wipe himself off and pulled on his underwear, then put on his pants and shirt. After he dressed, he used a couple more tissues and wiped her off, then handed over her panties. Doris stared at him in disbelief for a second, then she took the underwear and stood up herself and put them on.

Doris put on her pants and blouse next and Arnold gave her his suit coat to wear. “Thank you.” She said and folded up the wet blanket and looked at the sheets. They were damp in a few places as well and she took them and folded them up, too. She tucked them under the bed with her bustier and the two of them left the small room. No one was around this late, so they went to the elevator.

Arnold knew Doris wasn't going to walk up four stories of stairs because it was quieter, so they rode the elevator up to the top floor and stepped out. Only two of the doors in the hallway were still open, and Doris took in a breath and held it as she and Arnold walked down the hallway. The first open door they passed, there was no reaction. The second door was Emily's.

“Arnold? Is that you?” A soft voice asked from inside the dorm room.

“Yes.” Arnold said and Emily came out. She only wore a tiny pair of shorts and a thin t-shirt.

“Oh! Hi, Doris!” Emily said. “I'm glad you're taking good care of him.”

“She did. All afternoon and evening.” Arnold said and opened his dorm room door. Doris blushed and she was glad that they couldn't tell.

“That's great.” Emily said and did her best to not let her envy show. She would have loved to take care of Arnold all day, then she saw both of them step into his room. “What are you doing?”

“We missed supper, so I'm sharing my supper with her.” Arnold said and shut the door.

Doris sat at the table and Arnold went to the small refrigerator and brought out the large take-out food container. Doris was surprised at the amount of food on the platter and Arnold divided it in half onto two plates, then microwaved one and stirred it up and cooked it again. He gave that to Doris and cooked the second plate for himself and then sat down across from her.

They ate the food and it tasted just as good as if it had come directly from the restaurant. When their plates were empty, Doris sat back and sighed contentedly.

“That was delicious.” Doris said. “I have to get the number for that place.”

Arnold pointed at the small stack of take-out menus and the Chinese place was right on the top. Doris chuckled and took out her cell phone, then noted the number as Arnold took the plates to the sink and rinsed them off. After that was done, he walked over to the closet and took off his suit and hung it up, then he slipped off his underwear and tossed it into the laundry basket.

“You'll have to wash them soon.” Doris said and tried to distract herself from seeing him walking around naked.

“I don't know how.” Arnold said and walked over to the bathroom, then he turned the water on and started to shower. Doris thought about resisting, then sighed and quickly stripped off, put her clothes on her chair, and went into the bathroom to join him in the shower for some nice cleaning fun.

*

Emily stood there and stared at the closed door for several minutes, then she smelled chicken and rice warming up. That smells really good. She thought and her stomach rumbled. Too good. She sighed and went into her room and shut the door. I wish it was me in there eating with him.

She went back to bed and tried to stay awake and listen for when Doris left, then she drifted off to sleep and missed it when Doris did pass by an hour later.

*

I can't believe I just did all of that. Doris thought as she walked just off of campus and back to her place. I'm not sore or tired, either. She chuckled and unlocked her front door, entered her house, then closed and locked the door again. Did today really happen? Was I carrying on with an eighteen year old? Was I really? She shook her head in disbelief. Forgive me lord, for I have become a Cougar.

“Maaa? Is thatchoo?” Cissily asked and leaned against the door frame of the living room.

“You're not supposed to be drinking with your friends during the week, young lady!” Doris spat.

“I've got the day off tomorrow! Ha ha!” Cissily said and raised a beer to her. “It's not as fun without anyone here, though.”

“You're alone?” Doris asked, surprised. “Where's Fareena and Maxine?”

“In bed.” Cissily said. “I get a day off of classes and there's no one to share it with.”

“Well... maybe... one beer.” Doris said, then she suddenly had a beer in her hand.

“MA!” Cissily said and dragged her into the living room. “Sit! Sit!” She said and shoved her down, then sat next to her mother with her legs underneath her. “How was your day? Didya take care of Arnold?”

Doris blushed and Cissily laughed, because she could tell.

“You gotta tell me what made you blush!” Cissily said. “Come on, drink.” She motioned to the beer. “Tell me all about it.” She said and was quiet for a moment while Doris opened the beer and took a big gulp of it. “Oh, I just thought of something that would make you blush! You saw his bright white dick, didn't you? Ha hahaha!”

Doris blushed more and Cissily knew that was exactly what had her mother embarrassed.

“Tell me it was a good one.” Cissily said. “I've been dreaming of it and it better be big.”

Doris thought about lying, she really did, then she slowly held her hands about seven inches apart.

“OHO! HA HAHA!” Cissily laughed loudly. “Yep! Definitely a nice fun stick there!”

“Cissily, we... we really shouldn't talk about it.” Doris said and took another big drink.

“Ma, when was the last time you saw a dick, let alone a white one?” Cissily asked. “Damn, it must have been a nice surprise.” She said. “I gotta step up my game if I wanna see it for myself.”

“Wh-what?” Doris looked at her with wide eyes.

“I need to be a lot friendlier to get me some of that.” Cissily said and took a drink. “Good god, I wanna be a cowgirl and ride that bucking bronco!” She said with a laugh.

“Cissily!” Doris exclaimed and Cissily laughed harder.

“Now that you've seen it, I bet you do, too.” Cissily said.

“CISSILY!” Doris yelled.

“Geez, Ma. You don't have to yell. I'm right here.” Cissily took another drink.

“Arnold is exclusive with his girlfriend. He won't have sex with anyone else.”

“Yeah, and he has to wait for her to ask for sex, and she won't be here to stay until the fall.” Cissily said and Doris caught her breath. “That was my reaction, too.” She snorted a laugh. “The poor bastard can't get his rocks off because she won't even give him a blowjob!”

Doris gasped and Cissily nodded.

“My heart goes out to him, you know?” Cissily said. “He must be going crazy with not getting laid.”

Doris reluctantly nodded. No wonder he was so eager to masturbate with me. She thought. He's been repressing his sexual urges this whole time. When Kelly gave him an exception, he jumped on it with gusto.

Cissily droned on about something and Doris wasn't really listening as she thought about Arnold.

If he needs someone to help him in his time of need, then I will. Doris thought as she made her decision. She felt herself twitch and contract down below and ignored the fact that she would be doing it just as much for herself as for him. “Maybe you shouldn't push him too much. If he takes it the wrong way, you could ruin your friendship if he rejects you.”

“Don't worry, Ma. I got this.” Cissily said. “I'll have his dick in me in no time.”

“Cissily!” Doris exclaimed.

“What?”

“You shouldn't say things like that in front of me.” Doris said, a little sternly.

“Then turn around.” Cissily said and laughed. “Oh! Maybe he can pound me from behind the first time. That would be nice.” She said and took a drink and sighed. “Yeaaaah, definitely from behind.”

Doris turned her head to the side and couldn't stop her blush from returning. That really would be nice. She thought and took a big drink of beer to finish it off. “I need another beer.”

“Get me one, too.” Cissly said and drained hers. “Ahhh.”

Doris came back with two ice cold beers and the two of them kept drinking.

99