84 This Is Okay?
3.9k 18 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Doris felt a bit of anticipation as she sat behind her desk and waited for lunch to arrive. She had called it in a little early, just so the delivery guy would miss the lunch traffic rush, and he had just left after he had delivered the pizza with the works. A young woman asked her about the best laundry room hours and she was answering her when Arnold came in through the front door.

“We keep the basement lit at all hours. I suggest you limit your laundry duties to after six in the morning and before midnight, though. You won't sleep well if you're up too early and up too late all the time.”

“Thanks, Doris.” The young woman said and turned towards the elevator. “Hi, Arnold.”

“Hi, Rachel.” Arnold said.

Rachel stopped walking and looked at him in surprise. “You know my name?”

“You rubbed my feet when I was watching television with Cynthia.” Arnold said.

“I... wow, okay.” Rachel said, because she wasn't sure what to say to that.

“You're going to be late meeting your friends.” Doris reminded her.

Rachel nodded and started to walk away, then she stopped and turned back. “Arnold, you know all of our names on our floor, don't you?”

“Yes.” Arnold said. “Do you want me to list them in clockwise order from my dorm room or in alphabetical order?”

Rachel smiled and touched his arm. “That's okay. Just knowing you know them is good enough for me. See you later.”

Arnold nodded and she walked away.

“I'm glad the professor didn't keep you longer than normal.” Doris said and didn't comment on how nice it was that he knew the names of his neighbours. She put out a small wooden sign on the top of the shelf in front of her desk that said she was on her lunch break. “How's your forehead feeling?”

“It's sore.” Arnold said and touched the side of the bruise.

“Take this in the back and I'll look at it for you.” Doris said and handed him the medium pizza.

Arnold nodded and went into the back room and she followed him and shut the door. She had him put the pizza on the small folding table she had set up and then told him to sit down on the bed. She leaned in close and looked at the bruise, then she very carefully placed a kiss beside it.

“I'm sorry it's too sore to kiss properly.” Doris said and looked into his eyes. “Even my soft lips can't put too much pressure on it without hurting you more than it would help.”

Arnold nodded.

“Before we eat, I believe you are owed a couple of kisses.” Doris said and cupped the sides of his face, then gave him a quick kiss. “That was a thank you for being considerate of my feelings this morning.” She said and then gave him another kiss that lasted several seconds. Her face flushed as she blushed at doing it, because she hadn't kissed someone like that on her own initiative in quite some time. “Good morning.”

“Good morning.” Arnold said and Doris sat down beside him on the bed. Over the next twenty minutes, they shared the pizza. It was quite good and Doris poured out two small plastic cups of root beer for them. They sat in companionable silence for another ten minutes and then sat back against the wall and relaxed.

“This is nice.” Doris said and put her empty plastic cup on the nearby table. “It's not very often I get to share a meal with someone other than my daughter.”

“She's trying to mate with me.” Arnold said and Doris caught her breath. “I didn't notice until I read the books Professor Crenslav loaned me.”

“What... what are you going to do about it?” Doris asked.

“Ignore it. I have an exclusive girlfriend.” Arnold said.

“So, no sex with anyone, even if they ask?”

Arnold shook his head. “Unless Kelly tells me it's okay.”

Doris chuckled. “She's not going to say it's okay, especially if you haven't had sex with her yet.”

Arnold looked at her. “You know that?”

Doris nodded. “I also know she hasn't offered to...” She stopped and turned slightly to face him. “I don't know of any normal way to say this, so I'll just say it.” She said. “I know she hasn't taken your penis into her mouth to please you.”

Arnold thought about that for a second. “I haven't had good girlfriend kisses like that since Heather broke up with me.”

Doris was a little surprised at the terminology. “Good girlfriend kisses? Can you explain that?”

Arnold told her about Heather showing him all the different kisses and how going down on him to give him deep kisses was something only good girlfriends do.

Doris let out a laugh before she could stop herself, then she put a hand on his chest. “I didn't laugh at you, I was laughing at her saying that only good girlfriends do it.”

“Why?”

“Because bad girls, normal girls, and even a lot of the 'good' girls will do it.” Doris said and didn't tell him that she thought that Heather was actually one of the bad girls. “Some will do it because they like it, some will do it because the guy likes it, and some do it because they think it's expected of them when they go out with a guy.”

Arnold sat there and stared at her.

“It's a surprise, I know.” Doris chuckled. “I guess now I can ask that personal question that I wanted to ask you the other day.” She said. “I told you before that I was willing to do anything you needed to relieve your sexual frustration, like when we masturbated. Since I know Kelly hasn't... deep kissed your penis...” She successfully didn't laugh this time at the term. “...the question I was going to ask you was, do you want me to do that for you?”

“You would do that?” Arnold asked and raised his eyebrows, which was a shout for him. “But... you're not my girlfriend.”

Doris smiled. “Women don't have to be your girlfriend to do that. Being boyfriend and girlfriend helps create an emotional connection and can make it feel better, because you're both in the right mindset for pleasing each other. It's not strictly necessary though, since other emotional connections can be just as valid. Of course, an emotional connection isn't strictly necessary and it can still happen.”

Arnold thought about the second book and the biological processes of humans. “It doesn't really serve a purpose, does it?”

“Only to make a guy feel really good.” Doris said. “Sometimes it's used to get him in the mood to have sex, and sometimes it gets the woman in the mood to have sex, too.”

Arnold thought about that. “I've had it once by itself, once just before sex, and once just after sex.”

“How many times have you had sex?”

“Oral or intercourse?” Arnold asked.

“Intercourse.”

“Five times.”

Doris raised her eyebrows this time, which signified a shout of surprise for her as well. “You only had sex five times? That's all?”

Arnold nodded.

“Oh... oh, my.” Doris said in a soft whisper. “You poor thing.” She said and looked down at his crotch and then at his face. “You're young and healthy, and I'm very surprised that you have been strong enough to resist all of the scantily dressed women that walk around the dorm and the campus.”

“I can't have sex with anyone except Kelly.” Arnold said.

“I am very proud of you for keeping your word to her.” Doris said and put her hand on him and started to rub. “Very proud.”

Arnold's body responded almost immediately. “Do you want me to rub yours, too?”

“No, sweetie. It's just your turn today.” Doris said. “We don't have much time left for lunch and I'm pretty sure you're going to finish very fast. Now I have another question for you. If I give you deep kisses on your penis, will you count it as oral sex?”

Arnold thought about what the girls said during the discussion about masturbation. “It's not going to lead to sex?”

“No, this is just me helping you masturbate.” Doris said and opened his pants up. “I honestly don't know if I could take it if I had sex with you.” She saw a slight tilt to his head and smiled as she started to please him with her hand. “I'm more than twice your age and I've seen your muscles. I doubt that I could last more than ten minutes before I'm too exhausted to keep up with you.”

Arnold thought about his sexual experiences and how the women he was with pretty much just stayed still as he had sex with them. “You could just lay there and have fun.”

Doris opened her mouth to say she was very disappointed in his ex-girlfriend if that was what she did, then she laughed. “You are very lucky you have a no sex rule, because I would show you what a woman should be doing with you when you have sex.”

Arnold opened his mouth to speak and she put a hand over it to stop him before he asked to see it.

“Like I said before, this is only masturbation. I can't show you what sex positions I know without actually having sex with you, since they don't work unless you're having sex.” Doris said and kept his mouth covered. “All I can do for now is this.”

Arnold watched as she went down on him. He was slightly surprised when she used slightly different kinds of kisses than both Heather and Claire and he reacted from the stimulation that he hadn't had in quite some time. Doris had been right and he finished very quickly. Arnold saw that she was even more diligent than Claire was in making sure that there wasn't a mess for him to clean up afterwards.

“Thank you.” Arnold said when Doris sat up straight and he kissed her. Doris was surprised and thought about pulling away, then shrugged mentally. If he didn't mind kissing her after her doing that to him, she wasn't going to ask him not to.

“Do you have to go back to work?” Doris asked instead.

“No, I have the afternoon off again.”

Doris sighed. “I can't book off again so soon, so I need to get back to work.”

Arnold nodded and stood up and fastened his pants. “I'll go up to my room.”

“If you need anything else, let me know.” Doris said and stood as well.

“I'm out of bread and I only have enough milk for one more bowl of cereal.” Arnold said. “I should buy fish as well; but, I don't know how to cook it.”

Doris nodded. “Living alone is a lot harder, isn't it?”

“I have no one to share my bed with.” Arnold said and opened the door.

“I can't do anything about the last thing; but, I can call Cissily and she can drive you to the grocery store later.”

“I can walk.” Arnold said.

“You are not walking several miles to the grocery store, buying groceries, and then walking back.” Doris said. “I'll text you when she can take you.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and looked at the small folding table and the plastic cups and empty pizza box.

“I'll take care of that.” Doris said. “I'll see you later.”

Arnold nodded and left. Doris quickly cleaned up and tossed the cardboard into the recycle bin in the lobby, then sat down at her desk to resume her duties.

*

“I can't believe they are making me do this.” Brad muttered under his breath as he picked up another piece of trash from the side of the busy road. He wore a bright yellow coat with a big red 'X' on the back and front of it, to show that he was a road worker.

He had been ecstatic when he learned that his father had gotten him off of the felony charges and he only had to plead no contest to only three misdemeanors instead; but, he was horrified at the lengthy community service sentence of three months, which meant he would be losing his entire summer.

“Brad!” Kevin yelled from across the road and he wore the same yellow and red coat. “Another cat just bit the dust!”

“You're kidding!” Brad yelled back and Kevin pointed to a mangled lump about a hundred feet away. “That's the third one today!”

“Yeah! It's a good thing we have a show to watch while we work!” Kevin said and they both laughed. It actually was entertaining to watch the poor little bastards try to cross the busy road, and none of them had made it so far. They hadn't gotten to the betting stage yet, although it was only a matter of time.

“All right you two, quit mouthing off and keep working.” A stern woman's voice said.

“Sorry miss.” Brad said to the half decent looking supervisor and started picking up trash again. Even though she looked like she was about ten years older than him, Brad was seriously considering lowering his standards, just so he could get a good look at her tits. He smiled as he imagined she was only wearing the yellow coat and nothing underneath.

“Hey, we have another customer!” Kevin yelled and both Brad and the woman supervisor turned to look. “It's a raccoon this time!”

“They're quick little scoundrels.” The woman said and crossed her arms as she watched, too. Even through her coat, her chest made a great looking shape when she stood like that. Brad gave her a leer when he thought she couldn't see him, then he put his eyes on the raccoon trying to cross the road.

“I think he's going to make it!” Kevin said excitedly.

The creature darted across one lane, then another, just missing several cars along the way. It paused briefly on the center line, then practically jumped across the next lane. Unfortunately for it, the pause in the middle of the road had slowed it down just enough for the large pickup truck that barrelled towards it in the last lane. It tried to scurry the last little bit, its nose missed the first front tire by an inch, then there was a squeal and a splat as the double rear tires caught its head and squished it flat into the pavement.

“Aww, so close!” Kevin said with a laugh.

The woman lost her stern expression and smiled. “I better get the shovel.”

Brad watched her go back to the truck and then he started picking up garbage when she turned back towards him. She walked by him and went over to the part of the road with the roadkill on it and bent over at the ready to use the shovel.

Brad admired her ass in her work pants as the woman waited for a car to pass, then she quickly darted out, scooped up the half squished carcass, and stepped back off the pavement. She walked over to the trees about twenty feet away on that side of the road and flicked the shovel to remove its contents. She dug the shovel into the dirt to get the blood off, then carried the shovel back to the truck.

“You can stop staring at me now.” The woman said as she came back over.

“I'm sorry. I can't help it.” Brad said and bent down to pick up a discarded coffee cup. He tossed the cup in the garbage bag and he and Kevin kept working.

*

It was after lunch, so no one was in the dorm at this time and Arnold went to his dorm room and entered. He stripped off the suit and hung it up and grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts to put on when his phone beeped at him. He picked it up and read a text from Kelly.

'I really miss you.'

'I really miss you.' Arnold typed back.

'Hey, aren't you supposed to be at work?'

'I have the afternoon off.'

'(laugh emoji) You must be doing a great job if you're getting time off this soon. (tongue out emoji) It's too bad I wasn't there. We could have done something together.' Kelly typed.

'We can masturbate together.' Arnold typed and Kelly didn't respond right away. He stood there in his underwear and waited for several minutes.

'Just a minute.' Kelly typed back and he kept waiting. 'Okay, I'm alone in my room. Are you sure you want to do this?'

'Do you want me to call?' Arnold asked.

'I... yes... but... no noise...' Kelly typed sporadically. 'Just text. I'm on my bed.'

'Okay.' Arnold said and took off his underwear and climbed onto the bed. 'Me, too.'

'I'm... touching myself... down there.' Kelly typed.

'Me, too.' Arnold stroked himself with one hand and typed with the other. 'I'm thinking about you.'

'Oh, Arnold.' Kelly typed. 'Me, too. All the time. I wish I was there.'

'I wish you were here, too.' Arnold typed. 'Rub faster.'

'O...okay.' Kelly responded.

*

Janet's first afternoon class was cancelled and she went to her dorm room. She saw that Arnold's door was open, since it was the only one on the floor that was, and she could hear some weird noises coming from it. She walked over and poked her head into the room to ask Arnold if everything was okay. She took in a sharp breath as she saw Arnold jerking off while typing on his phone.

91