100 Comforting Embraces
4k 9 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During the bus ride home, all Arnold could think about was not getting to dig that massive hole and his face kept the sad expression. He arrived back at the college just after lunch and he walked back to the dorm. When he walked in through the door, Doris almost gasped at the sight of him. His sad face and dressed completely in black hit her heart hard.

“You poor, poor boy.” Doris said and came out from behind her desk. “Come here.”

Arnold walked over to her and for the first time, Doris ignored the other people in the lobby and gave Arnold a quick kiss on the lips and took him into a hug.

“I'm so sorry you had to go through that.” Doris said and pet his head. “I can see how sad you are, so it's okay to cry about it if you want to.”

“At least they let me fill in the grave.” Arnold said, and for the first time in his life, tears came to his eyes and rolled down his face. When Doris let him go, Arnold reached up and touched his wet face, and Doris' heart almost broke at the sight.

“You go on upstairs and get a shower. I'll call off work to spend some time with you.” Doris said.

“I have to prepare for work tomorrow.” Arnold said.

“Don't worry about that. I'll call Cissily and Fareena and they'll cover for you.” Doris said. “I'll even call Ol' Hamil myself and make sure it's okay.”

Arnold nodded and walked over to the elevator and a few of the girls there looked to be on the verge of tears themselves. The elevator arrived and Arnold stepped into it, then the doors closed.

“Doris, what happened?” One of the girls asked.

“He just buried his father.” Doris said and shock went through everyone there. “I need to make those calls.” She went back to her desk and picked up her cell phone and called her daughter first.

*

Daisy leaned against the door frame of her dorm room and she wore a white cloth bra and white underwear. She wondered where Arnold was and what he was doing, because this was three weekends in a row that he had left before everyone was up. She couldn't help but wonder if he was having fun with his girlfriend... then the elevator dinged and she turned her head to look at who it could be, considering everyone was there already.

Daisy gasped when she saw Arnold wearing all black from head to toe and his face streaked with tears. “Arnold, what... where were you?” She asked and stepped in front of him.

“My father's funeral.” Arnold said and a ripple of shock and surprise went through all of the young women there. None of them had known about it.

“I'm so sorry.” Daisy said and took him into a hug and pressed her breasts into his chest. “If you need anything, just let me know.”

“Doris said she would be coming up to spend some time with me.” Arnold said and hugged her back.

“She's a good dorm mother.” Daisy said, even though it stopped her from offering to do it herself.

Arnold nodded and Daisy let him go.

“I'm sorry.” The next scantily clad young woman said and took him into a hug as well. “I know how difficult it is to see things like that.”

Arnold thought about the freshly dug grave and his face showed sadness again.

“Aww.” She said and kissed his cheek, then she let him go and he took two steps towards his dorm room. Another girl took him into a hug and Arnold hugged her back as she said some consoling words. He very slowly made his way down the hallway and every girl stopped him to give him a hug that he returned. Several of them kissed his cheek like Daisy did, and a few wiped at his face for him. They were all on the verge of tears as he reached Janet.

Her roommate gave Arnold a hug and stepped back, then turned to Janet and whispered. “Don't wimp out on me now.”

Janet gave her a look that made her roommate smile, then she looked at Arnold. “Arnold, I'm very sorry that you're sad.” She said and stepped close and gave him a tender hug. “I have both my parents and my grandparents died before I was born, so I've never had to go to a funeral before.”

“You haven't seen an empty grave?” Arnold asked as he remembered the worst part.

“No, I've been lucky.” Janet responded.

“You are.” Arnold said as another tear rolled down his cheek.

“Oh, Arnold.” Janet said and kissed his cheek to catch the tear, then she hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear. “I'll come over tonight and help you masturbate.”

“Thank you.” Arnold said as she let him go and he moved on down the hallway.

“Wow, Janet.” Her roommate whispered to her. “You definitely didn't wimp out.”

Janet was going to respond and blushed instead. Her roommate put an arm around her and leaned her head against Janet's as they watched Arnold be comforted by the last few girls in the hallway.

Emily was last and she only gave him a quick hug and let him go. “Do you feel better after being hugged by so many half-naked girls?” She asked and heard several surprised intakes of breaths and gasps from the other girls and ignored them.

Arnold didn't even have to think about it. “No. I still saw what I saw at the funeral.” He said and it was Emily's turn to gasp, because she had misread the entire situation completely. She thought he was trying to garner sympathy and free hugs when all he did was let them hug him for their own satisfaction. He turned and opened his dorm room door and stepped inside, then slowly closed the door.

“Emily!” Someone whispered loudly. “How could you say something like that to him?”

“I...” Emily didn't want to admit that she was jealous and wanted to be the only one to comfort him. “I just...”

“You made him shut his door!” Someone else said, almost angrily. “He never does that when we're all here!”

Emily was going to respond when she heard the faint sound of a shower. Oh, damn. She thought and she sighed and looked down the hallway. “I'm sorry.”

“He's taking a shower right now, isn't he?” The girl in the next room asked and walked over to his door and leaned her ear against it. “He is.” She whispered and looked at Emily. “I hope you're happy.”

“I... I'm not.” Emily said, her face red from embarrassment.

The girl walked back to her room and went inside, then shut her door. A lot of the others took the cue and stepped inside their rooms and shut their doors as well. Emily didn't try to apologize again and stepped into her room and shut her door, too.

*

Doris' replacement came in with a small platter of cold cuts and vegetable slices. “Hurry up and get upstairs to comfort that sweet boy.”

“Thank you.” Doris said and took the tray from her. “I should be back by supper.”

Her replacement nodded and assumed the seat behind the desk and Doris went to the elevator and rode it up to the fourth floor. She strode through the practically empty hallway and she knew that Arnold's sadness had affected the girls a lot more than she thought it would.

It's difficult to see someone else in pain. Doris thought and lightly knocked on Arnold's door and he opened it wearing just a towel. She almost dropped the small platter she had in her hands. Sweet baby Jesus. She thought and stepped inside the room, then shut and locked the door.

Without a word, Doris brought the food over to Arnold's bed and put it down, stripped off completely, then took the towel from around Arnold's waist and put it on the bed. She propped up the pillows to make it easier to recline on the bed and then picked up the plate of food and climbed onto the bed. She positioned herself on the bed in a half-sitting up pose and pat the bed beside her.

Arnold climbed onto the bed and copied her pose to recline beside her, then they shared the meat and vegetable tray. It took a little while, because it was only meant to be a snack and they just picked at it occasionally as they fed the food to each other. Neither of them felt awkward about being naked together and eating in bed, then the food was gone.

“Arnold, in order to make you feel better, I'm going to show you a way to masturbate without using your hands.” Doris said as she put the empty plate aside.

“There's another way?” Arnold asked with raised eyebrows, which was a shout for him.

“It's something that usually two people that care a lot about each other will do when they can't have sex.” Doris said. “I was going to save this to share with you later; but, when I saw your sad face, I knew that now was going to be the best time to show you.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and Doris changed the pillows to let Arnold lay down on his back. She played with him a little and gave him a couple of licks to get him hard, then she moved up and straddled his waist. She used her fingers to spread herself a little and then settled herself down onto the front of his thick hardness.

“Oh, god.” Doris moaned. “You're so hard.”

“You're so hot.” Arnold said, because her crotch felt very warm against his penis.

Doris only heard him call her 'hot'. That made her go a little and that slicked him up nicely. “Now I just... have to move forward and back.” Doris said and slid forward slightly and the tip of him disappeared under her. She slid backwards and the tip rubbed her and popped back out, then she rubbed backwards down his whole length. She came a little more and had to stop for a few moments, then she slid forward. The tip disappeared and rubbed her, then she slid backwards down his length again.

Arnold watched her rub herself across his penis and it really was a different way to rub him without using her hands. He looked up at her face and Doris looked back at him, then she leaned forward and really started to move across him.

“Arnold... good lord...” Doris panted as she used his penis to masturbate. “You don't know... how much I... would really love to have you... inside of me.”

“We can't... have sex.” Arnold said.

“I know, sweetie.” Doris said. “This is... as close as we can... come!” She exclaimed and she had a fantastic orgasm. She collapsed on top of him and had to take a minute to catch her breath.

“Is it my turn now?” Arnold asked.

“I can... keep going.” Doris said. “Just give me a minute.”

“No.” Arnold said and rolled her over. “I know what to do now.”

“Arnold, what...” Doris started to ask what he was going to do, then he placed himself back between her legs and lifted hers. “Oh!” She gasped as he rubbed himself over her opening. “A-Arnold... god!”

Arnold kept rubbing her and because he had her legs lifted, there was no danger of him accidentally slipping inside, so he went at it with enthusiasm.

“Yes! Rub it in, sweetie! Make me feel it!” Doris said and she came again and again as he kept rubbing her and didn't stop. Arnold eventually let her legs go and she wrapped them around him to maintain constant contact. He grabbed her breasts to massage them and pinched her nipples, too. Doris grit her teeth to stop from screaming her pleasure as he kept going, then from one thrust over her opening to the next, Arnold finished and spilled himself all over her and her belly.

Doris felt him go and she had several orgasms because of it. “Oh, sweet lord!” She said and panted. “Arnold, I... no, I shouldn't tell you.” She opened her legs and let him go. “It wouldn't be good... if I said such a thing... out loud.”

Arnold moved up and she saw he was still hard and it was covered in both of their expulsions.

“Let me get that for you.” Doris said and took him into her mouth and cleaned him off. When she was done, she looked at the mess on her womanhood and her belly. The stark whiteness on her dark skin made her want to do it again. “That felt really good.” She said and used the towel she was on to wipe at herself and her belly. “Thank you, Arnold.”

Arnold bent down and kissed her for several moments.

“We need another shower.” Doris said and they quickly had one together. She resisted the urge to play with him again and dressed in her clothes, while Arnold slipped on a pair of jogging pants and nothing else. She looked at the time and sighed. “I need to go back to work.”

Arnold nodded. “I'll see you tomorrow.”

“You still have to work; but, Cissily and Fareena are handling the preparation for you tonight.” Doris said.

“Thank you.” Arnold said and gave her another kiss for several moments. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.” Doris said and walked over to the door, then she remembered the small platter. She went over to the bedside table and picked it up, then went back to the door. “Try not to think about the funeral too much, all right?”

Arnold nodded again and Doris left his room and shut the door. He went to the kitchenette and prepared a small supper, in consideration of the food tray that he had shared with Doris, and quickly ate it. He washed the dishes and put them away just as his cell phone beeped at him. He picked it up and read the text.

'Are you okay?' Cissily texted.

'Yes. Your mom just left.' Arnold texted back. 'She brought me food and helped me feel good.'

'Ma's good at that.' Cissily typed. 'I always feel better after she feeds me.'

'She's a good dorm mother.' Arnold typed.

'Damn right she is. Oh, I better go. Fareena's staring at me. Doing your work is hard.'

'I'll be in early tomorrow.' Arnold responded.

'I'll let the prof know. Bye!' Cissily texted and ended the conversation.

Arnold put his cell phone down and there was a soft knock on his door. He walked over to it and opened it to see Janet and her roommate standing there with a bag of cookies, a bag of chips, and a movie.

“Pam saw me grab the cookies and wondered what I was doing, so I had to tell her I was coming over to comfort you.” Janet said and rolled her eyes.

“I was shocked.” Pam said. “She usually warns us about you and now she's spending time with you.”

“Can we come in?” Janet asked and Arnold stepped out of the way and both of them came in. “Thanks for not being angry that we have a third wheel.”

Pam laughed as Arnold shut the door. “If the others had their doors open and saw us, I'm sure Janet and I would have to fight to try to be in here with you.” She said. “Thankfully, no one saw us and we snuck in easily.” She looked around. “Where's your movie player?”

“I don't have one.” Arnold said.

“What?” Pam looked around the television he had and didn't see anything, then she saw his computer. “Oh, that should do.” She said and walked over to it. “Can I turn it on?”

“It's just asleep.” Arnold said.

“Perfect.” Pam said and moved the mouse to wake the computer up. “I'd kill to have a nice setup like this.” She commented and put the movie on. “Don't worry about what we're watching. It's an action movie.” She looked around and only saw the two chairs at the kitchenette table. “Not much seating, so... why don't we use the bed?”

“Pam.” Janet said pointedly.

“It's fine.” Pam said and waved her concern away. “We just prop the pillows up... Janet, grab one from the other bed.”

Janet thought about refusing, then sighed and took one of the pillows and brought it over to Arnold's bed. She added it to the other two propped against the wall.

Pam motioned to the middle spot. “Arnold, please sprawl yourself out in the center position.”

“Pam, geez.” Janet said and Pam chuckled. To their surprise, Arnold did so and looked like he was actually relaxing. They gave each other disbelieving looks, then the two of them climbed onto the bed on either side of him and laid back.

“This doesn't quite feel right.” Pam said and looked at Arnold. “Can you put your arms around our shoulders to help prop us up?”

“PAM!” Janet yelled.

“What?” Pam looked at her as Arnold put his arms around their shoulders. “This is much better, isn't it?” She asked and leaned back slightly, then held in her laugh as Janet sighed and leaned back, too. I'll have you feeling relaxed around Arnold soon.

95