103 Lunch Plans
3.8k 12 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The alarm went off and Pam reached over and clicked it off. “Ugh, I'm still beat.”

“The alarm is still set for six o'clock.” Arnold said and Pam froze at the sound of his voice. “We have an hour before we have to get up and get ready.”

“A-Arnold?” Pam opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.

“Good morning.” Arnold said and gave her a kiss.

“Last night wasn't a dream? That really happened?” Pam asked and she could feel his hardness against her belly. “We showered and we're really naked in bed together?”

“Yes.” Arnold said. “Doris said to take care of you.”

“But... but...” Pam stopped talking and took in a deep breath and let it out. “Does this mean we can have sex?”

“No.” Arnold said. “I can help you masturbate like you helped me yesterday.”

Pam came just from that. “Oh, god.” She closed her eyes. “I don't want to wake up from this dream.”

Arnold's hand slid down between her legs and she spread her legs a little to make it easier for him. “You're really wet.”

“I just came from you saying you'll suck on it for me, so yeah. Of course I'm wet.” Pam said and opened her eyes. “I don't know why this okay now and I don't care.” She said and kissed him passionately, then she rolled over on top of him.

Arnold's fingers dug inside of her and she moaned and spread her legs to either side of him, then she sat up.

“I haven't done this in a while.” Pam said and moved the blanket off of them and then turned around to face the other way. She moved back to straddle his chest, then she almost sat down on his face. “Go ahead and help me masturbate.” She said and then laid down and started sucking on him, too.

Pam moaned as Arnold licked and sucked on her and her technique faltered slightly, because she just loved having a guy do that to her. She stopped what she was doing and wallowed in the feeling of his tongue inside of her and she wished it was what she had in her mouth; but, she wasn't going to question it. Not now.

Later on, Pam would wonder how things had progressed to this so quickly. She came again and her muscles stiffed for a second, then her body adjusted to having Arnold pleasing her and she started sucking again. She wouldn't leave him unsatisfied if she could help it.

For half an hour, she lost count of how many times she came and Arnold didn't stop. Not once. She had only made him go twice, and the second time was almost by accident. She had had a huge orgasm and plunged him deep into her throat as she tried to stifle her scream, and he had finished. It was the first time she had done something like that and she had to stop and rest afterwards.

“A-Arnold, I... I'm done.” Pam said and Arnold stopped licking her. She moved off of him and turned back around to put her head beside his and laid down. She remembered what she had said the day before and she leaned in to give him a kiss with his taste still on her lips. He kissed her back and she moaned because of it and came a little. She broke the kiss and sighed.

“We need to shower.” Arnold said.

“I need to get back to my room before the others wake up.” Pam said. “I can shower then.”

“Okay.” Arnold said. He sat up and looked down at her naked body. “I feel privileged to see such beauty.”

Pam caught her breath and her face flushed red, then Arnold climbed out of bed and walked across the dorm room. He entered the bathroom and a few moments later, the shower started.

I guess that's my cue. Pam thought and climbed out of bed and looked down at herself. Her thighs were covered in dribbles of both Arnold's saliva and her body's fluids, and the only thing that would have made it look better to her was if there had been some of his bodily fluids mixed in.

She grabbed the towel he had dried her off with last night and gave herself a cursory wipe, then slipped on her underwear and her pants. She put on the shirt and picked up the rest of her work uniform from the movie theatre and she looked with longing at the shower. The water suddenly cut off and Arnold stepped out, dripping wet, and he was still hard for her.

“I really do want to stay and masturbate with you all day, you know.” Pam said.

“Me, too.” Arnold said. “You showed me a new way to do it.” He stepped close to her and gave her a three second kiss. “Thank you.”

“Arnold, I...” Pam seriously considered telling him they just did a sexual position and what it was called, then she made a decision. “Arnold, what we just did is a sex position called 'Sixty-Nine'.”

Arnold picked up a towel and started drying off. “I thought I couldn't learn sex positions without actually having sex.”

Pam blinked her eyes for a second, because he didn't get what she just said. “Well, it's true that we didn't have intercourse...”

Arnold nodded. “As long as it doesn't lead to intercourse, my girlfriend said that I can masturbate as much as I want.”

Pam gasped at hearing why he was so easy going about oral sex, then her eyes immediately went to the clock. “Dammit! I have to go.” She said and stepped close and kissed him. “I've got work tonight; but, I'm free for lunch. I'll meet you anywhere you want and we can help each other masturbate.”

“After we eat.” Arnold said.

“Yes, good point.” Pam said. “Meet me at my car and we can go get something to eat first.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and Pam walked over to his door, peeked out to see it was clear, then crept out. She made it to her dorm room and went inside, hung up her uniform because she wouldn't have time to clean it properly until the end of the week, then went to get a shower. When she came out, she felt invigorated and sat down on her bed as she thought about what she had just learned.

“You had a late night.” Janet said without getting up.

“I did.” Pam said. “I hate the late night showings.”

“Where did you sleep?” Janet asked.

“If I tell you, don't get angry.” Pam said and Janet rolled over to give her a disbelieving look. “I slept in Arnold's bed.”

“You. Did. Not.” Janet said and sat up in bed. She wore a thin t-shirt and normal underwear.

“I came into the dorm last night at nearly one o'clock and both Doris and Arnold were there.” Pam said and then explained about Doris telling Arnold to take care of her and what he did.

“Oh, my god.” Janet whispered. “You... and he...”

“No, we didn't have sex... or what he considers having sex.” Pam said and then told her friend about Arnold's masturbation excuse. When she didn't see surprise on Janet's face, she knew that she knew. “You greedy little bitch.” She said, half angry and half proud of her. It was an odd thing for her to feel. And I was worried about her not being outgoing enough!

Janet blushed. “I... I was going to tell you... eventually.”

Pam almost laughed. “How many times have you had him help you masturbate?”

“Just twice, and it's been a couple weeks since then.” Janet said. “I didn't want to... you know... abuse him by...” She sighed. “I've been horny a lot and I had to fight the urge to have him help.”

Pam opened her mouth to tell her how stupid that was if she had access to a guy that wanted to masturbate with her, then she sighed, too. “I'm seeing him for lunch.”

Janet widened her eyes slightly, then she smiled. “I have more self control than you.”

“Don't be smug about it.” Pam said and threw her wet towel at her.

“Eww.” Janet said and tossed it back, then they both laughed.

“You better get a shower now if you want to get to class on time.” Pam said.

“I took one last night.” Janet said as she got out of bed and went to her half of the closet. The both of them changed and dressed for a casual day, then Pam took her friend's hand.

“You're welcome to come along to lunch.” Pam said.

Janet shook her head. “No, I couldn't intrude like that... and I don't know if I can watch you do that again.”

Pam smiled. “What if his tongue was digging deep into your muffin?”

“Wh-wh-what?” Janet stuttered.

“I think you'd enjoy seeing Arnold getting head if you were getting head, too.”

Janet opened her mouth to say that she would still hate it, then closed her mouth.

“Ha! Now you're imaging it!” Pam said and put an arm around her shoulders. “Just like yesterday, I won't like touch you or anything.”

“You put my hand on his chest and made me rub it.” Janet said, accusingly.

Pam chuckled. “I meant sexually, you prude.”

“I am not a prude.” Janet said.

Pam used her free hand and slowly reached for her friend's breast. Janet quickly covered them before they were groped and then she sighed and let them go.

“Even in the heat of the moment last night, I didn't try anything like that.” Pam said. “We're friends, but... we're not sex friends.”

Janet gave her an odd look.

“Taking turns jerking on a guy doesn't count.” Pam said. “That's with someone else as a medium. I meant you and me.” She said and took her arm off of her shoulders. “You don't want me on my knees licking you, do you?”

“God, no.” Janet said. “Even if it does feel good, I don't want to see you looking at me that way.”

“Me, either.” Pam said. “Even after all of that last night, I didn't once have the urge to kiss you.”

“Me, either.” Janet said and then chuckled. “I wouldn't dare kiss you with his stuff on your lips.”

Pam laughed. “It can be an acquired taste.” She said. “It's not too bad if the guy eats a good diet. If he eats too many sweets, though...” She fake gagged. “...it gets really bitter.”

“What? Why?”

“The body changes it, of course.” Pam said. “It's not sugar in, sugar out.” She explained. “You have to be healthy to get your body to produce some good tasting stuff.”

Janet almost gagged. “I don't want to taste myself, thanks.”

“Guys won't want to do it if you taste sour all the time.”

“I wash it every day!” Janet said and Pam laughed again.

“Janet, Janet, Janet.” Pam said and grabbed her books and things. “Let's get to class.”

Janet grabbed her things and the two of them left their dorm room, then they joined in the crowd going towards the elevator. They had missed Arnold passing by while they were busy talking in their room.

*

Arnold could only wave at Doris as he passed by her busy desk, then he showed up at Building F just as Cissily, Amy, and the other lab workers arrived outside.

“On, my god! You're late!” Amy exclaimed and the others laughed.

“I stayed until after midnight last night getting everything ready and the professor said I could wait this morning and arrive with you.” Arnold said.

Everyone was surprised to hear that, then they were shocked when Arnold took Amy into a hug.

“Thanks for covering for me Saturday night.” Arnold said and let her go.

“Y-you're welcome.” Amy said and blushed, even though most people couldn't see it.

“Bring it in!” Cissily said as she opened her arms wide and Arnold gave her a hug, too. “I'm not wearing a bra today, so I hope you get a good feel!”

“Cissily!” Amy exclaimed and the others laughed.

“We better get inside. Class is going to start soon.” Dianne said and led them inside as the students started to gather near the building.

“Did you get a good feel?” Cissily whispered to Arnold.

“No.” Arnold whispered back. “I would need to use my hands for that.”

Cissily took his hand when the elevator arrived and made her way to the back. When everyone piled in, she put his hand on her breast. “Go ahead.” She breathed into his ear and he gave her a quick feel. The elevator dinged and she let his hand go. “You can feel the other one later.”

Everyone left the elevator and entered the lab, then they all took their positions. The class entered soon after and they all got to work. During the break between classes, Cissily was surprised and delighted when Arnold just casually groped her other breast when no one was looking. It was unfortunate that emotional high ended when lunch time arrived and Arnold didn't go with everyone to the cafeteria.

*

“I can't believe I'm doing this.” Janet whispered as she stood beside Pam in front of the car.

“You don't have to do anything, remember? I just invited you along in case you decide you do.” Pam said and then turned to look at someone approaching. “Hi, Arnold. Can I tell you again how good you look in a suit?”

“Yes.” Arnold said and Pam laughed.

“You look good in a suit.” Pam said and waved at the car, then the three of them climbed in. To her surprise, he climbed in the back with Janet and not in the front with her. “You can sit up front if you want.”

“It's only a short drive.” Janet said. “He can sit up front on the way back.”

“That's a good point.” Pam said and drove out of the dorm parking lot and out into the street. Five minutes later, they arrived at the pizza place and parked. They went inside and sat down just in time, because their order was ready and the guy came over with the extra large pizza.

“We always order the extra large and then save what's left to eat later.” Janet said and took a piece. “Pam's been really good at saving money buying food.”

“I have to be.” Pam said with a chuckle and took a piece of pizza. “Staying in the dorm isn't cheap. I'm keeping ahead of everything with two jobs; but, some weeks I don't get a good shift at the theatre or the tips are bad at the bar. If I'm not careful, I won't make the payment and I'll be out of the dorm faster than you can say 'she had to drop out of college'.”

“She's been my roommate for almost two years.” Janet said. “I don't want to have to look for another one.”

“Or get stuck with someone you can't stand.” Pam said. “I was worried about that until I met Janet.”

“We didn't get along right away, though.” Janet said with a smile. “We had to work up to that.”

“What did it take, a week?” Pam asked and grinned, and Janet laughed.

“About that long.” Janet said. “A garbage bag full of popcorn was the best bribe I've ever had.”

Pam laughed, too. “It was supposed to be a joke and I nearly pissed myself laughing as she ate the whole damn thing!”

“I didn't eat it all at once!” Janet said and blushed a little, then they both laughed together.

Arnold took a single slice of pizza and ate it while he listened to the two girls talk. He even ate the crust as slow as possible, then the meal was over.

“Oh, that was good.” Pam said and the guy brought over a box for them to take it home in. “Thanks a lot.” She said and the guy handed Arnold the check, who took out two twenty dollar bills to pay for the pizza. “Wait! I asked you to lunch!”

Arnold ignored her and handed the money to the guy.

“I'll be back with your change.” The guy said.

“Keep it.” Arnold said and picked up the pizza box as he stood, then he walked out of the restaurant. Pam and Janet quickly followed him to the car.

“Arnold!” Pam said. “You can't just spend money like that!”

“Why not?” Arnold asked.

“It's wasteful for one thing.” Pam said. “You tipped him fifteen dollars and he didn't do anything except deliver the meal and bring a box at the end. Five dollars would have been good enough.”

Arnold shrugged.

Pam opened her mouth to speak and Janet touched her arm.

“Let's put the pizza in the trunk and we can go.” Janet said.

Pam let out a sigh and opened it to show a completely empty and clean trunk. Arnold put the pizza in and closed it, then the three of them climbed into the car to head back to the college.

89