111 An Important Truth
3.9k 10 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Janet and the girls went back to the dorm and didn't see Arnold, even though his door was still open. “I guess it's my turn to go and apologize to him.”

“Go for it, girl!” Cynthia said. “I kind of wish I did something to apologize for, just so I could go to his room and shut the door.”

Janet shook her head. “That's not a good reason to have alone time with him. Believe me.”

Cynthia chuckled. “I was just joking.” She said and looked at his room. “Still...”

“Don't you dare be mean to him for no reason.” One of the other girls said. “He's been through enough, hasn't he?”

The other girls nodded and Janet agreed. She left them and walked over to Arnold's room. She saw him sitting on the bed with the compress on his face, so she shut the door and locked it. She didn't want the others opening it to try and look in and listen to her.

“Hi, Arnold.” Janet said and walked over to the bed. The sight of his bruise and his face made her heart go out to him. “I'm sorry about Pam.”

Arnold just looked at her and didn't say anything.

Janet sighed. “I know, it doesn't mean much, does it?” She asked and unbuttoned her jeans and let them fall to the floor. “I didn't realize for a long time that actions speak louder than words.” She said and pulled off her t-shirt, then she unhooked her bra and took it off, then slipped off her panties. “So, here I am, Arnold. Look at all of me.” She said and slowly turned around. “I'm here to offer this to you.”

Arnold raised his eyebrows at her, which was his equivalent of a shout.

“I know you're hurt and can't really do anything. I also know that it's not fair to you to tell you that you can have sex with me when you're like this.” Janet said and looked at the bulge in his underwear. “Your body knows I'm serious.” She said and pulled his underwear off. “Good lord, just look at you.” She said and climbed onto the bed and laid down between his legs like Pam had the morning they had all spent the night together. “You really rubbed me good the other day with this thing and it was the best thing I've ever felt.”

“Janet.” Arnold said.

“I'll be careful, I promise.” Janet said and went down on him. Since he had already had Doris do that not long ago, it took Janet a little while longer to get him to finish. She wasn't taking her time and she wasn't being aggressive, either. It was the perfect middle ground and it worked for Arnold's current state. When he was done, Janet did her best to hold it.

When she lifted her head and looked at Arnold, she had her mouth clamped shut, shook her head for a moment, then she was off the bed and jogged to the bathroom. He heard her spitting it out and then the toilet flushed. The tap in the sink ran for a second and Janet gargled, spit again, and came back out.

“I couldn't do it.” Janet said in a defeated tone. “Pam tried to tell me about how nice it was and that it had nutrients and things in it... but...” She shook her head and came over to the bed. “Swallowing it just isn't for me.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and looked down at her nakedness. “Your turn.”

“No, you can't... there's no way you...”

Arnold moved the pillows aside and laid down. “I can't move much.”

Janet looked at him and he was still hard. “Are you sure?” She asked. “I mean, this is... you already went, so... it's going to feel good for the both of us; but, I think I'll be the only one getting off.”

Arnold nodded and Janet only hesitated for a moment before she climbed onto the bed and straddled his waist. Unlike Doris, Janet settled down onto him and wiggled her hips back and forth to wrap herself over him instead of using her fingers.

“Oh, god.” Janet moaned as she felt him. “You're so hard.” She said, which repeated what Doris said.

“You're so hot.” Arnold said, repeating what he said to Doris.

Janet gasped at his words and finished a little, so she didn't need lube anymore. She started to move and slide herself over him, from the base to the tip, and she had to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning. It felt different this way, because she was the one in control this time and on top. She wasn't at the mercy of Arnold's thrusting hips and could roll her own hips to get all the good spots on herself that needed some attention. It only took a couple of minutes for her to finish and she stopped moving to let the pleasure feeling fill her.

“That was great.” Janet said and leaned forward to put her hands on the bed above his shoulders as she started to move off of him.

Arnold touched her thigh with his free hand and put the compress down. “Keep going.”

“Arnold, I... I shouldn't use you like a toy.” Janet said and looked down at his bruised face.

“Keep going and make me feel good.” Arnold said.

Janet thought about refusing his request, then remembered what Pam said about taking her shot when she could. “Okay.” She said and started to move again. Arnold's hands went to her hips and helped her a little. It made things a little easier for her and she stared down at his face as she pleased herself while trying to please him.

Arnold pushed her hips a bit farther down when she moved back, then when she moved forward, he pulled a little more and the tip of him poked at her opening and it was like a speed bump for her. Janet jerked a little and looked at his face.

“S-sorry, it... we almost... that was close.” Janet said, her face slightly red. “Maybe we should stop.” She said and kept moving her hips. Arnold waited for several minutes and then did the same double motion. The 'speed bump' Janet hit was a little bigger this time and she caught her breath. “A-Arnold... that... we need to...”

Arnold didn't say anything and she kept moving.

“Oh, I'm... I can feel... oh, this is going to be...” Janet mumbled and whispered as she moved back, then she moved forward again, caught her breath as Arnold jerked her hips forward and she came, then he pushed her back and slipped inside of her. “OH!” She gasped as his tip poked into her and she came again. “Arnold! No, we... you can't...”

Arnold pushed her hips back and Janet moaned as he slid all the way inside of her.

“Oh, god.” Janet whispered. “Arnold, we... you're inside me.”

Arnold nodded.

“I'm sorry.” Janet said. “I didn't mean for us to...” She leaned down and gave him a gentle kiss. “I'm sorry. We just cheated on your girlfriend.”

“I don't have a girlfriend.” Arnold said.

Janet squeezed down on him as her body contracted and she came again. “Wh-what did you s-say?”

“Kelly and I broke up.” Arnold said. “I tried to have sex with her and hurt her.”

“N-no.” Janet stared at him.

“It was her first time and she wouldn't stop bleeding.”

“Oh, my god.” Janet said and her heart melted for him, not that it needed much excuse, because he felt very good inside of her. “Arnold, I'm very sorry that happened for her first time.” She said and gave him another careful kiss. “Some girls have bad experiences their first time.”

Arnold pulled on her hips and Janet took the cue and started to move.

“A-Arnold... god, you... this is wonderful!” Janet said and was careful of his abdomen. She didn't want to pull or move too much, even though she wanted to ride him as hard as she could. “Oh... Arnold... we... we need a condom.” She said and didn't stop moving as she looked into his eyes. “Maybe... next time.”

Arnold nodded.

Janet kept going and he helped her as much as he could. “You're not... going to ask me out... are you?”

“No.” Arnold said. “No boyfriend and girlfriend crap. It'll be just you and me having a great time fucking each other and that's it.”

Janet stared into his eyes and remembered those were Pam's words. “I think... I'll be okay with that.”

*

“What do you think they're doing in there?” Cynthia asked in a whisper. “Janet's been in there for a while.”

“The door's locked, too.” Emily whispered back.

“How do you know... never mind.” Cynthia responded. “Do you think they're... you know...”

“From everything I've heard, Arnold wouldn't cheat on his...” Another girl started to say when they heard a particularly loud and distinctive moan. “...um... that was...”

“Uh huh.” Cynthia said. “That was an 'I just came really hard' moan.”

“I think someone has some explaining to do when she leaves his dorm room.” Emily said, slightly angry.

“Well, if that really was Janet getting off, she's going to be a while.” Cynthia said. “I know I need a good ten minutes before I can see straight.”

The other girl laughed. “You do not have blinding orgasms.”

“I don't think I actually go blind.” Cynthia smiled. “It just feels like it sometimes.”

“What's going on?” Rebecca asked as she came over to the small group in front of Emily's room.

“We think Janet's having sex with Arnold.”

“No way!” Rebecca said. “Didn't she hate him at first?”

“I think she's coming to like him.” Cynthia said with a straight face, then she laughed.

*

Janet had rolled off of Arnold after having a huge orgasm and she had writhed a little as she suffered residual feelings and aftershocks. It took her almost fifteen minutes before she could open her eyes and she looked at Arnold.

“That was amazingly mind-blowing.” Janet said. “I hope you can get better soon, so we can both really go at it and see how much fun we can have.”

“I want nothing more than to make love to you for as long as I could.” Arnold said, repeating part of the phrase that Professor Power had told him he should say when about to have sex.

Janet took in a sharp breath and rolled onto her side to give his lips a soft kiss, careful of his bruise. After that tender moment, they both looked at the mess that she and Arnold had left on his belly, because he had been great and had warned her when he was going to come. She had slipped off of him just in time, because she had her orgasm at the same time as him and the two of them shared the moment together.

“I better clean you up.” Janet said and went to the bathroom to get soap and a facecloth. As she cleaned him, she thought back to what happened and realized that she hadn't been able to stop her shout of pleasure at the end. “If anyone is near your door, they definitely heard me.”

Arnold shrugged.

“Are you okay with people knowing we had sex?” Janet asked, a little surprised. “I mean, I'm sure they're already assuming we're doing something in here for this long...”

“Did you have fun?” Arnold asked.

“I really did.” Janet said and cleaned herself off. “I haven't come that hard since you rubbed yourself on me in the backseat of Pam's car.”

Arnold slid off the bed and stood in front of her. He used both hands to cup her hand-sized breasts and massaged them. “You look very pretty.”

Janet closed her eyes and let him play with her. After what she just felt from having sex with him, he could pretty much do anything he wanted to her and she wasn't going to object very much.

“I need to go.” Janet said and opened her eyes. “You need rest and to change that compress.”

Arnold nodded and let her chest go, then he propped the pillows back into a reclining position and put his underwear back on. Janet had watched him and admired his backside until he turned to face her, then she looked at his face.

“If you're leaving, you should get dressed.” Arnold said.

“I don't want to leave; but, I have to.” Janet quickly pulled on her panties and her bra, then her t-shirt and her jeans. “Arnold, thank you.” She gave him a soft kiss on the lips, then she bent over slightly and placed a feather light kiss on the bruise. “Get better soon.” She said and looked at his face one last time, then walked over to the dorm room door. “I'll shut this behind me.”

“Okay.” Arnold said.

Janet unlocked the door and pulled it open, saw surprise on four young women's faces as she stepped out into the hallway, then she shut the door.

Cynthia saw the happy face she had. “Oh, my god! You really did have sex!”

Janet thought about denying it. She couldn't get the smile off of her face, so she nodded.

“You made Arnold cheat on his girlfriend!” Emily said girlfriend, because she couldn't remember Kelly's name.

Janet shook her head. “He doesn't have a girlfriend anymore.”

The four girls gasped and word spread almost instantly to everyone else in the hallway.

Janet could almost feel the shift in everyone's emotions and waved to get everyone's attention. “Before you all start trying to get competitive to get him for yourselves, he doesn't have a lot of spare time and he's not going to ask anyone to be his girlfriend.”

“No way!” Rebecca said and everyone fell silent for a few moments. “I would have asked him out!”

Cynthia was the first one to catch on to what Janet said. “Janet, you can't be serious.”

“I am.” Janet wasn't going to say anything until she realized the mess that would happen if they all tried to fight each other to see who was going to be his next girlfriend.

“What?” Rachel asked, as did a few others. “What is it?”

“Sex without a commitment.” Cynthia said and a smile grew on her face. “Either by him or by us.”

“No. Way.” Rebecca said. “That's not... he has to...” She shook her head. “You have to be lying.”

Janet walked by them to go to her room. “He didn't ask me out on a date and we already had sex, so you can choose to believe me or not.” She went into her room and grabbed her books. She sat at her desk and started the homework she needed to do for the next day's classes.

The young women still in the hallway exchanged surprised looks, then those looks became predatory and a few of them smiled as plans formed in their heads. Despite Janet's words, the others didn't mind a bit of competition. Although they couldn't compete for who would be his girlfriend, they could compete to see who got to be with him next. Even the young women that had boyfriends had similar thoughts.

*

Arnold was unaware of the healthy competition as he exchanged the compress for a cold one and went back to bed. He was surprisingly tired after being visited by Doris and Janet, so he reclined on his pillows and closed his eyes. His cell phone was still off and he missed quite a lot of text messages from Kelly, who thought that he was intentionally avoiding her.

It wasn't until Annie tried to call and see how he was that she discovered that his phone was off. She called Doris right away and Doris said she would take care of it. Doris put out her 'back in five minutes' sign and went up to the fourth floor and saw the girls in heated conversations. She ignored them as she walked down the hallway and then the conversations died down as they noticed her.

It wasn't odd for them to see the short black woman walk by; but, they now knew that Arnold was unattached and they couldn't help but see another woman... an experienced woman... as a potential rival. It didn't matter how old she was. Doris reached Arnold's door and lightly knocked. There was no answer.

“It's not locked.” Emily said and Doris gave her a look. “I didn't hear the click when it shut.”

Doris nodded and turned the handle, opened the door, and peered inside. She saw Arnold asleep on the bed and the compress had fallen to the floor. She walked into the dorm room and picked up the compress and put it beside the bed on the nightstand, then she did a quick search for his cell phone. She found it in his backpack next to an open box of condoms, took the phone and walked over to the door and shut it behind her.

Doris turned the phone on and it rang immediately. “Hi, Annie.” “Yes, it was off and tucked into his backpack.” “Mm hmm. Yes.” “The poor thing is sleeping right now.” “Oh, it was no trouble. I needed to check on him anyway.” “I'll turn the ringer down in case anyone else calls or texts, that way he still gets them and doesn't have to answer.” “You're welcome.” “Yes, I'll put the phone by his bed before I go back to work.” She chuckled. “Yes, all right. See you this weekend.”

Doris hung up the cell phone, walked back into Arnold's dorm room as she adjusted the ringer on the phone, then put it on the bedside table. “Your mom said to kiss you goodnight for her.” She said and leaned over the bed and placed a kiss on his lips. “Your momma loves you.”

Her job done, Doris left the room and shut the door, successfully ignored Emily's surprised face, and walked down the hallway.

82