121 The Day After
3.8k 8 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Annie woke up mid-morning and she was alone in the bed. When she rolled over and looked at the clock, she sighed. She had missed Arnold leaving for work and sat up. She saw the dishes had been washed from the night before and she climbed out of bed. She checked to make sure the dorm room door was locked and walked into the bathroom. She caught sight of herself in the mirror and she saw a couple of dried tear streaks on her face.

Annie touched them and closed her eyes. She tried to remember the dream she had and all she remembered was being kissed and saying she missed someone. She couldn't remember who, though. She sighed and took a quick shower, dressed in the jeans she had worn the day before and pulled on a different t-shirt, packed up her things, then closed the suitcase.

She seriously debated staying longer; but, she knew she would only be sitting alone for most of the day anyway. She thought it was worth it, just to see Arnold at the end of the day, then she sighed. She couldn't stay here and work on getting Kelly back into Arnold's life, so she had to go back home.

Home. Annie thought. It's feeling less and less like home every day that Arnold's not in it.

She wrote out a quick note that said how much she loved him and that she would see him at the house next weekend if he wasn't working. She left it on the table for him and left the room. When she reached the lobby, she wasn't surprised that Doris was in a deep discussion with a young woman about her course materials.

Annie smiled and left the building. Rather than leave right away, She put her suitcase in the trunk and went over to the building where Arnold worked and went inside. She went up the stairs and went to the lab to slyly peer in through the window of the door. She saw Arnold and looked around for Cissily, who just happened to be giving Arnold a pointed glare.

Annie smiled and nodded in satisfaction, then left the building. She walked all the way back to the dorm and climbed into her car, then drove out of the parking lot to start the two hour long drive to go back home.

*

When lunchtime arrived, the glares Arnold received from the lab workers had subsided to a more manageable level, except for the ones he was still getting from Cissily.

Cissily wore an all black outfit and it almost blended in with her skin color. With only a quick glance, it almost looked like she wasn't wearing anything except her afro. What she actually wore were black seamless pants and a top with several crisscross patterns of fabric that held her chest firmly and revealed less skin than it implied it did.

It was one of the sexy outfits that she usually saved for when she was on the prowl for a guy, only this time she was wearing it to show Arnold what he was missing. Cissily had made several very blatant moves to get his attention and show off exactly why it was one of her sexy outfits. As far as she could tell, however... he didn't even notice... and that really made her angry. She had gone to all the effort and he was ignoring her, when she was supposed to be enticing him so that she could ignore him instead.

Cissily was not happy at all.

When the class ended and lunch began, she ignored everyone and walked right over to Arnold and stared up at his face. She didn't say anything or move out of the way, until the room had emptied of students.

“Arnold, we need to talk.”

“Why?”

“I want to make a few things clear between us.” Cissily said. “You can pick where, as long as it's private and no one else can hear.”

Arnold didn't have to think about it for long.

“Go ahead, Arnold.” Hamil said. “We'll clean up here and I'll see you after lunch for another lesson.”

Arnold nodded and took Cissily's hand and walked out of the lab with her, to the other lab worker's surprise. Amy and Hamil only looked at them as they left.

“I hope he doesn't break her heart.” Hamil said.

Amy almost burst out laughing. “It's not her heart that might be hurt if she lays into him like she said she was going to.”

*

Cissily knew exactly where they were going when Arnold led her down the stairs and not out of the building. She wasn't sure why she was letting him drag her by the hand, though. She was plenty angry at him for what his mother said to her. She had mulled it over for two days and she was going to tell Arnold exactly what she thought of Annie... right up until the door to the specimen storage closed behind her and the lights came on.

She lost her train of thought as the chill air from the basement made her shiver slightly, because of her exposed skin, and her nipples popped out. Even though the straps of the fabric were thick, the nipples could be clearly seen in the bright lights. She crossed her arms at the sudden temperature change.

“My mother told you not to entice me and she told you not to make passes at me.” Arnold said.

“You noticed.” Cissily whispered and her anger faded a little as she felt surprise.

“I was told that I should notice it when someone does it for me.” Arnold said.

“That's right.” Cissily said and looked up slightly into his eyes. “I wore this just for you.” She said and uncrossed her arms. “I wanted to make you horny by dressing sexy and I wanted to be the one to tell you that you can't have me.”

“Why?”

“Because I said so!” Cissily said. “So what if all I wanted was to have sex with you? What the fuck does that have to do with your mother? You're a grown man! You can make your own decisions!”

“Mom takes care of me.” Arnold said.

“She's taking care of you all right!” Cissily spat. “She's going around and telling everyone that they aren't allowed to even flirt with you!” She said. “That's not what a normal mother does!”

Arnold remembered what Annie had said the night before about a normal mother not cuddling their children. “She's not a normal mother.”

“Fucking right.” Cissily huffed. “Just because you've got a girlfriend, doesn't mean that she can...”

“I don't have a girlfriend.” Arnold said.

“Well, that's beside the... wait, what?” Cissily caught her breath. “What did you just say?”

“Kelly and I broke up last week.” Arnold said.

Cissily's whole argument was as derailed as her thoughts had been when she first entered the room. Both her anger and her indignation at what Annie had said faded away, now that she saw her as a woman that was defending her vulnerable son's heart and not only defending his virtue. Cissily hugged herself and rubbed her arms as she turned away from Arnold and faced the wall.

“Give me a few minutes.” Cissily said and tried to go over in her head why she was so angry. Now that she had a good reason for Annie acting the way she did, she couldn't... quite... stay angry about it. She was still incensed about being told what she could and couldn't do; but, that anger was just a generic one and wasn't a burning one like it had been.

Cissily kept rubbing her arms and whispered. “She's just a momma bear protecting her cub.” She sighed. “Arnold, I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get in your mom's face like that.” She said. “I have a problem with people ordering me to do things I don't want to do. I took it out on her, because I thought she was trying to stop me from stealing you from your girlfriend, which I wasn't trying to do.”

Arnold stepped behind her and put his arms around her. “You're cold.” His suit coat was open and it went around her, and his body warmth covered her back and arms.

“In more ways than one.” Cissily sighed. “I put my anger about it on you, and that wasn't fair to you.”

“What are you saying?” Arnold asked.

“I'm going to be honest here. I want to fuck you. A lot.” Cissily said. “I'll pretty much do anything to have that happen; but, I didn't want you to leave your girlfriend to do it.” She leaned back into his warmth and took a deep breath. “Otherwise, I would have had my hands all over you the very first time you came to work and did such a great job.”

“Why?” Arnold whispered into her ear.

“Because you're fucking gorgeous, that's why.” Cissily said. “If you didn't have a girlfriend at the time, I would have had you bend me over the goddamned table right then and there, just so I could feel your dick inside of me while we both stared at that wonderful specimen you dissected for me.”

Arnold's arms slid away from her and Cissily sighed. She thought she had said too much, revealed too much about her own insecurities, then his strong hand grabbed her arm and whipped her around. She was startled by the movement, then she was suddenly bent over one of the prep tables. Cissily didn't even have time to shout at the touch of the chilled metal when she felt a blast of cold air on her ass as her pants and panties were pulled down.

In the next moment, she felt the most wonderful thing in the world as Arnold licked her from behind and his hot breath warmed her right up. She came right away and he had barely started, then she heard the telltale tearing of a condom wrapper. That made her go again and his mouth disappeared from between her legs.

Cissily moaned as he entered her without any prep work and he had to force his way in. “Oh, FUCK!” She yelled and didn't fight the feeling at all as he made room for himself, then he really got to work on her. “Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!” She yelled and came again. She rested her forehead on her hands as Arnold had his way with her, and all she could think about was that time she was drinking and had imagined that if they did have sex, getting it from behind would be the absolute best.

It was.

Arnold's hands slid up under her top and massaged her breasts as he had sex with her, and that drove Cissily over the edge again. She was a sucker for some good boob play and she let out a constant stream of curses as she came, over and over.

*

“They're going to miss lunch.” Maxine commented in the cafeteria as she ate.

“Well, Cissily was pretty angry at him for what his mom said.” Amy responded. “I'm sure she's giving him a huge piece of her mind right now.”

“God, I'd love to be there to listen to what she's saying.” The black woman with dreadlocks said, then smiled. “Assuming she said anything besides curses.”

That made everyone at the table laugh, because there wasn't much chance there would be a lot of normal words once Cissily got going.

*

Arnold eventually finished and stood there inside of her, then slowly pulled out.

Cissily was almost hoarse from cursing so much in a chilled area. “A-Arnold.” She panted. “Fuck.”

Arnold walked over to the supplies and grabbed a specimen bag and put the condom in it. He used a sanitizing wipe to clean himself off and put that inside as well, then tucked the bag into his suit coat pocket before he did his pants up.

Cissily had a bit of a hard time getting enough strength into her arms to brace herself and almost stood up straight. “I'm fucking trembling.” She said and her arms shook as she leaned against the table. “Holy fuck.”

Arnold walked back over to her and knelt in front of her. Cissily caught her breath as he cleaned her up and wiped at her thighs, then he pulled her panties and her pants back into place.

“Are you for real?” Cissily asked as he stood up and she had to look up slightly at his face. She was glad that she wore all black, because she felt the massive dampness that she had released had soaked both her panties and her pants, then she gasped when she realized what just happened. “Arnold! We just fucked!” She exclaimed and he nodded. “What's your mom going to say?”

“She only asks if I had sex.” Arnold said.

“But... but...” Cissily tried to think about what his mother said. She didn't want to actually encourage him to call his mother or convince him that he should, so she bit her lip to stop her argument.

“She said you can't ask me for sex and I should call her if you do try to get me to have sex with you.” Arnold said and reached up to grab her breasts. “Did you ask for sex?”

“N-n-no.” Cissily managed to say between moans as he played with her nipples.

“Did you try to get me to have sex with you?” Arnold asked and bent over slightly to suckle on one of her prominent nipples.

“F-fuck!” Cissily gasped and came a little. “No, I... I told you. I was going to say no if you asked.”

Arnold pulled back and her nipple popped out of his mouth with a smacking sound. “I didn't ask.”

Cissily stared into his eyes and saw something she hadn't seen there before. Calculation. “Arnold.”

Arnold glanced at the clock on the wall. “Lunch is almost over. I need to get back to work.”

“What?” Cissily turned her head to look at the clock and caught her breath. “We didn't... not for...”

“Don't speak about this to anyone except me, and only if we are alone.” Arnold pulled her top back into place and stepped away. “See you tomorrow.”

Cissily looked back at him and couldn't believe what had just happened between them. “See you then.”

Arnold left the basement and Cissily stared at the door for a full minute before she came to her senses. She needed to get home to change clothes before afternoon classes, so she turned off the lights and left the basement storage area. She went up the stairs and rather than go right out the front entrance, she went up to the second floor and peered into the lab.

Cissily saw the professor take out a book that was the size of an encyclopedia and was six inches thick. He flipped it open to a specific page and showed Arnold what it was. Cissily couldn't see what it was, so she had to push her curiosity aside and went to the elevator. She rode it down to the ground floor and left the building. She was going to be a little late to class; but, she was still full of endorphins and she walked briskly across the campus to go home.

She didn't mind feeling the dampness of her panties at all.

*

Arnold finished his lesson with the professor and his mind was filled with the images that were in the dissection encyclopedia. He knew he would never be allowed to take it out of the lab, since it was so expensive and was the only one that the professor had. It didn't belong to the college and was part of the professor's private collection. Arnold also didn't have the time during work to look through it, so he headed back to the dorm with that book weighing on his mind.

“Arnold! Wait up!” A young woman's voice said loudly.

Arnold stopped walking as he turned to look at her. “Rebecca.”

“How was your day? Did you have fun?”

Arnold thought about what he did with Cissily and nodded.

“I'm glad.” Rebecca said. “Are you going back to the dorm?” She asked and he nodded again. “Great! We can walk there togethah, suggah.”

Arnold raised is eyebrows a little and she laughed.

“You make me a little nervous.” Rebecca said and got her accent under control. “I keep thinking back to that kiss ya gave me and I wanna do it again.”

Arnold stepped close to her as he took her into his arms, then he kissed her.

Rebecca dropped her backpack and wrapped her arms around him, then one of her legs bent at the knee and her foot pointed up into the air in a classic movie kiss pose. She wasn't surprised at all as her heart sped up like it had the last time he kissed her so passionately.

88