159 Golfing Fun
3.2k 22 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arnold hung back and let his mother and Nicole handle registering while he accepted a brief whisper from Leann about making sure that he used a condom. He gave her a look with raised eyebrows.

“I won't tell you not to do it, even though I don't want you to.” Leann whispered. “I'm not your keeper. I can't tell you who you can and can't sleep with. All I can do is warn you that she might not like being used and discarded.”

“What if I tell her beforehand?” Arnold asked.

“She might like that even less or she might not care. She's pretty hard to judge.” Leann responded.

Arnold nodded and Leann and Francine went to register as his mother and Nicole came back with three golf clubs and a small bag of balls.

“It looks like we're starting on the windmill hole.” Annie said and looked at the schedule. “They start everyone on different holes and rotate them through, up until they get to the final holes. By then, we can all go through fairly quickly.” She said. “According to the girl behind the counter, anyway.”

Nicole looked at her and then at Arnold. “I really can just stand off to the side and watch, you know.”

“Not a chance.” Annie said. “We have three clubs and several balls that I do not intend to waste!”

“But...”

“If you just smile and pretend that you're having fun for a while, you will eventually actually have fun.” Annie said.

Nicole opened her mouth to say that it couldn't possibly work, then she looked at Arnold. “I guess I can try that. For a while, anyway.”

“That's the spirit.” Annie smiled. “The windmill is over there.”

The three of them went over to the right hole and saw several hills, divots, fake sand traps, and the windmill spun at a set speed and blocked the hole in the bottom of the windmill every second.

“Who wants to go first?” Annie asked them and they looked at each other.

“You.” Nicole and Arnold said at the same time.

Annie laughed. “I guess I am a little excited about all of this.”

She handed Arnold his club and the small bag of balls, then she took one of the balls and set it on the spot to start. She positioned herself over the tee and swung her hips, which made her pleated golf skirt sway and showed off the tops of her thighs, and she tapped the golf ball. It went up a hill, bounced over a divot, ricocheted off the barrier on the side, went over another small hill, then went right towards the windmill.

“Come on, baby! Get in there for momma!” Annie said loudly and hopped up and down slightly. “Come on! Come on!”

The blade of the windmill looked like it was going to interfere until the last moment, then it edged out of the way and the ball slid by and into the funnel. The ball came out the other side of the windmill, went down a slight incline, then bounced off the barrier at the back and rolled right over the small green and into the hole.

“YES!” Annie yelled and jumped up high. The wind caught her skirt and when she landed, everyone that looked over at her shout had gotten a great view of Annie's cute and frilly blue underwear.

“Ms. Strickland.” Nicole said and quickly grabbed Annie's skirt and folded it back down into place. “You can't jump in a loose skirt like that or you'll flash everyone your underwear.”

Annie laughed. “Thank you for protecting my modesty.” She said and did a little twirl to make the skirt float out and almost showed everything again. “I wore my frilly pair because the frills cover everything.” She said. “I could roll around on the ground and no one is going to see anything.”

Nicole gave her a knowing look. “That was a smart idea.”

“I warned everyone, assuming they didn't come to the same conclusion when they saw the skirts.” Annie chuckled. “I wonder how many wore normal underwear? Or better yet, thongs or g-strings?”

Nicole's face flushed slightly red and Annie pat her hand.

“Don't jump up and down like I did.” Annie cautioned her unnecessarily.

“No duh.” Nicole said and rolled her eyes, which made Annie laugh.

“Go ahead and take your shot.” Annie said and waved at the tee for the golf ball. “I'll go down the other end and get my ball.”

Nicole took a ball from Arnold and set it up on the tee, then she held her club wrong and tried to swing. She missed the ball completely and her face went bright red from embarrassment.

“Do you need assistance?” Arnold asked, because he recognized the familiar look from several students that he had helped while working in the lab. He didn't wait for her to say yes as he stepped behind her.

Nicole's breathing sped up as he gently put his arms around her, then he slid his hands down her arms to grip the golf club. He was so close to her that his shorts and her skirt proved to be a very thin barrier between them. She felt his firmness press into her and she caught her breath.

“You need to hold it like this.” Arnold said. He had looked it up on his phone on the way there and showed her how to grip the handle. He did a test swing with her, which pushed her ass into his erection. “Now, step back a step to get in the right position.” He said and put his hands on her waist and took a step back as he pulled her with him.

Nicole's face was still bright red, only it was from a different kind of embarrassment, because the move had kept Arnold pressed against her. Is this guy for real? She asked herself and turned her head to look at him and ask.

Arnold recognized the movement and leaned forward to give her a quick kiss, like Doris had taught him. “Do your best.” He said and let her go and stepped away.

Nicole stared at him as if she didn't understand what had just happened.

“Do you want me to show you again?” Arnold asked.

Nicole took in a sharp breath and nodded her head. Arnold gave her a smile that made her heart flutter and he stepped close again and did the same lesson he had just done with her. She even turned her head to look at him again, just to see if he would kiss her again, and he did. It kind of blew her mind that he was flirting so much and so openly with her, especially with all of the other people around them.

“Go ahead and hit the ball.” Arnold said. “I can tell you when to swing.”

Nicole nodded and he held up a hand with three fingers, then two, then one. She did exactly as he said and swung the club when the last finger dropped. She hit the ball and it did almost exactly what Annie's ball had done, except that the windmill was about to cut off the access to the funnel and not open it. The ball slid in just fine and went down the incline, bounced of the back and rolled across the small green, then plopped right into the hole.

“I... I did it.” Nicole said, disbelief evident in her voice. “I did it.” She said, much more confidently. She turned to look at Arnold. “I did it!”

Arnold nodded and she took a step towards him and hopped. He caught her and held her skirt down as she hugged him, which also let him grab her ass firmly and discreetly.

Nicole softly moaned into his ear and then she let him go and stepped back. “I couldn't have done it without your help.”

Arnold put his own ball on the tee, took the proper stance, then hauled the club way back over his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” Nicole asked, surprised.

“Playing the hole.” Arnold said.

With two balls hit similarly and reacting nearly identically, he knew exactly where he had to hit the ball to get it to go where he wanted it to. He didn't want the hills to interfere, so he whacked the ball and it skipped right over the hill. It flew between the windmill's propellers and went right into the funnel underneath with a rattling sound, which meant it killed most of the momentum that Arnold had given it, then it went down the incline and bounced like the other two balls and went right into the hole.

“How the hell did you do that?!?” Nicole asked, completely shocked.

“Math.” Arnold said and took her hand, led her over to where Annie stood, and she was laughing at the two of them.

“That was amazing! Both of you!” Annie said, her face bright with mirth. “I could swear you were both experts and I know for a fact that Arnold's never played before.”

“He hasn't?” Nicole asked and stared at him.

“I looked it up on the way over.” Arnold said.

“Good lord.” Nicole whispered.

“Let's head on to the next hole.” Annie said. “This should be great! There's a moat and maybe a hidden crocodile in front of the castle.”

The three of them moved off and continued to have fun. After an hour or so, everyone that came with them took a break and discussed what to do about lunch. No one wanted to leave and come back, though. Arnold suggested ordering pizza and getting it delivered, which surprised everyone, because none of them had ever thought of getting pizza delivered somewhere that wasn't their home.

They all pitched in and made a huge order, which surprised the pizza place, and since they didn't need it for another two hours, both the people there and the pizza place were happy with the arrangement. Everyone kept playing until the pizzas arrived, then they laughed as the one guy did his best to try and deliver all of the pizzas at once with two cases of soda pop.

They all helped him and brought them over to some nearby picnic tables, paid him the money and gave him a large tip. After that, no one spoke as they all picked through the pizzas to get the pieces with their chosen toppings, then they all sat down all around the picnic tables and ate.

“Arnold, you always have great ideas.” One of the guys said and raised his bottle of pop to toast him. “To Arnold!”

“Arnold!” Everyone said loudly.

“It was my mom's idea to come here.” Arnold said.

“To Arnold's sexy mom!” Another guy said as a toast and the reactions were mixed. They went from amusement to slight anger. “Relax, everybody. I'm not hitting on her or anything. It was just a compliment.” He looked around and smiled. “Go ahead and tell her that she isn't sexy. I dare you.”

A lot of them had contemplative looks on their faces, even the girls and adults in the group.

“He's right.” Sarah said and raised her bottle of pop. “To Arnold's sexy mom.” She said and everyone did the same.

“Geez, you guys!” Annie said with a blush. “Stop staring at me to see if it's true.”

That made a few people laugh and they all went back to eating. When they were all done, a few people decided to let the food settle and relax for a little while, one of which was Annie.

“You two go on and have some fun.” Annie said and waved them away. “Don't worry about waiting for me. I'll catch up, or I'll cheat and just mark that I made perfect shots for every hole.”

Nicole chuckled and Arnold gave her a look. “She's joking, of course. Your mom kicks mini-golf's ass, just like you.”

“That's so true.” Annie said with a laugh. “Now go on. Leave me to languish in my food coma.”

Arnold nodded and he led Nicole back over to the mini-golf course. Once they got there, they quickly played another hole, thanks to Arnold's direction and Nicole couldn't hold in her question anymore.

“Arnold, are you trying to convince me to have sex with you?” Nicole asked.

“Yes.” Arnold said as they walked towards the next hole.

“Why?”

“To see if I can.”

Nicole frowned slightly. “I'm not some plaything that...”

“I can't have a girlfriend because I'll be too busy with school and homework.” Arnold said. “We only just met and I wanted to see if I could use my techniques to seduce you.”

Nicole blinked her eyes in disbelief for a moment. “You want to... I... I'm just a test subject?”

Arnold stopped walking and turned to look at her. “Yes.” He said and looked deep into her eyes. “The last one.”

“The last one.” Nicole said softly as she felt the intensity of his gaze.

Arnold nodded and put his arms around her. “I need to know if you like the feeling of having me buried deep inside of you.”

Nicole took in a shuddering breath and let it out. “Arnold, we... we're outside and...”

“There's a bathroom in the main building.” Arnold said. “I have a condom.”

Nicole thought about refusing, then his hands slid down and casually gripped her ass for a moment. She felt the strength in his hands and she wondered what they would feel like gripping her breasts. She nodded slightly, so he led her away from the course and over towards the main building. When anyone asked where they were going, Arnold said he was showing her where the bathroom was. Even his mom asked and it was the same answer.

Annie took the clubs and the golf balls from them and they went over to the main building. Around the other side, away from everyone's sight, they both went into the woman's bathroom. Arnold looked down to see a door stop that was used to hold the door open and wedged it under the closed door to stop it from opening.

“Smart.” Nicole said and then Arnold picked her up and sat her on the sink. “What are...” She stopped talking when he flipped her skirt up and pulled her g-string underwear out of the way. In the next moment, she couldn't help her moan of pleasure as he went to work on her. His initial probing tongue gave her some great sensations, then he found all the little spots that made her react and he explored them judiciously.

According to Nicole, things only got better and better after that.

*

Twenty minutes later, no one noticed as Arnold discreetly helped Nicole walk over to the car she had arrived in. She had a blissful look on her face and her body was completely relaxed. She could barely stand on her own and she pretty much flopped down onto the back seat when Arnold let her go. He put her feet inside and closed the door, then went back over to the mini-golf course.

“Where's Nicole?” Annie asked as her son came over to her.

“After going to the bathroom, she needed to lay down for a while.” Arnold said. “I put her in the backseat of Wayne's car.”

“Maybe that pizza didn't agree with her.” Annie mused. “She did eat two pieces.”

“So did you.” Arnold said and she chuckled.

“I could have eaten three, except I wouldn't have been able to move afterwards.” Annie said. “Give me a hand with this one, will you?” She pointed at a large fake log. “I think there are dividers inside the log and I'm sure that you can't hit the ball hard to get it through.”

“How do you know?” Arnold asked and looked inside as best as he could.

“The ball keeps bouncing back out when I whack it.” Annie said with a grin.

Arnold stayed there with his head in the log and watched. The inside turned slightly for several seconds, then closed again. “Okay.” He said and stood up. “Let me show you.”

Annie nodded and he stood behind her, in a similar position that he did with Nicole. He wasn't erect, so Annie didn't feel him pressing up against her, not that she would feel it with the thick underwear that she wore.

Arnold showed her the swing to use and then counted. “Get ready.” He said and did the dropping finger thing. Annie hit the ball when the last finger dropped and she giggled at the sound of the ball ricocheting a dozen times inside. The ball shot out of the cut off branch near the other end, bounced twice, then plunked right down into the hole.

“Yay!” Annie said happily as she raised her arms up and jumped twice into the air, then she lunged at Arnold and hugged her son. He held her for a brief moment, then his hands slid down to pull her skirt back into place. He pat her backside to make sure she was covered and Annie blushed.

“Th...” Annie stopped herself before she thanked him, knowing he would give her a kiss if she did. She leaned in and whispered in his ear instead. “I'll thank you later.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and let her go.

They continued playing mini-golf and finished the remaining holes. Of course, they were both the fastest and finished the entire course long before everyone else, so they sat at the picnic tables and watched everyone else play. When everyone was done, they all gathered back together again.

“Thank you all for coming out, even the people that weren't invited.” Annie said pointedly and quite a few people laughed. “You all dressed up the best you could and it just made everything that much better.” She looked at everyone. “I appreciate it. I really do.”

“So do we.” Leann said and everyone turned to look at her. “If you can't make yourself look ridiculous for friends and loved ones, who are you going to do it for?”

That made nearly everyone laugh and Francine gave her a hug. Unlike when Todd did it, Francine had natural cushions for her face and she smiled up at her.

“On that wholesome note, I think I can safely call an end to all of the golf shenanigans.” Annie said. “I hope you all had as much fun as I did.”

“Is that possible?” Tanya asked and wiggled a finger in her own ear as if to clear it. “I think I can still hear you laughing hysterically.” She said and Annie laughed, so Tanya pointed at her. “Yeah, like that.”

Annie laughed a bit more. “All right, go on home.” She said and made shooing motions with her hands.

“Yes, mother.” Tanya said sarcastically, then she waved. “Maybe we can do this again sometime.”

“Keep the outfits handy and maybe in a month or two, we can have a snow covered revival.” Annie said.

“Brrr!” Sarah said and pretended to shiver. “Nope! Not going to happen!” She said. “I only want toasty warm indoor activities until next summer!”

“I can arrange some of those.” Wayne said and gave her a kiss to make her blush. “Let's go.”

Everyone said thanks, that they had fun, and left as well. All that remained were Annie and Arnold, as well as a dozen pizza boxes. They went through them and gathered the remaining pieces into several boxes. Arnold put the empty ones in the trash and then he and his mother left the mini-golf area and drove home.

83