161 Making Claims
3.2k 21 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not surprisingly, Dalla the maid stayed there and helped her mistress Ida settle in and the other two male helpers left. Arnold quickly finished hanging up the clothes that needed to be, since he had done it several times already, and he had no problem with only having access to half of the closet. The clothes he hung up were not nearly enough to fill the space on his side, however.

“Mr. Strickland?” Dalla looked at the large space between Ida's currently hung up clothing and his. “Can I hang a few more things up and let them stay on your side of the closet?” She asked, batted her eyelashes at him, and tried to look endearing as she swayed slightly.

Arnold gave her an intense look and she froze in her motions. “Your mistress paid for using half of the room. Half of the beds, half of the closet, half of the refrigerator, and half of the electricity.”

Dalla opened her mouth to say that it would only be polite to share the space and she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to look at Ida and saw her disappointed face.

“You are not here to conwince him to hand things over if he isn't using them.” Ida said.

Dalla blushed and ducked her head. “I'm sorry, mistress. I just thought...”

“You can't offer to rent the space, either.” Ida said, thinking that reverse psychology would make Arnold offer the extra space for a nominal fee. “Another thousand dollars for the year won't convince him.”

Arnold didn't think that way, though. Her attempt to coerce or tempt him with the offer of more money wasn't going to work. He ignored her and finished putting his things into the closet on the floor, then put his new clothes away in his dresser to almost fill it. He went to the kitchenette and efficiently sorted the dry goods and cleared half of the space for his new roommate, then did the same with the small refrigerator. After that, Arnold started to cook something for supper.

“We didn't bring any food.” Dalla whispered in understanding. “I can't cook you a meal.”

“Then we can order out.” Ida said. “Arnold, can you tell us where the best food can be found?”

Arnold pointed at the two seat table and the small stack of take-out menus there. “I've had the Chinese food several times and the pizza twice.”

Dalla went over to the stack and picked up the pizza place menu. “If you are going to indulge in junk food, pizza is the first thing you need to try.”

Ida laughed and nodded. “Then order it and we can keep unpacking.”

“I have pizza.” Arnold said and the two women looked at him with surprise on their faces. “I already ate a slice today and I need rice to counter the salt intake when I eat another.” He said and dumped the long grain rice into a pot of boiling water. “The boxes are in the oven.”

“Boxes?” Dalla asked, confused. People usually only order a single pizza.

Arnold stepped back from the stove and opened the oven door. Inside were six pizza boxes. “They are all different toppings.” He took them out and put them on the table. “I'm having the cheese, pepperoni, and mushrooms.” He said and opened the top box to show the three different kinds of pizza inside and pointed to his choice.

He went back to the stove and stirred the rice to stop it from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Dalla and Ida exchanged looks and then they looked through the other five boxes.

“Can we really have some of this?” Dalla asked, just to be sure.

“You can use the microwave or the oven to warm it.” Arnold said. “After I eat, I'll bring them around to the other girls in the hallway and see if they want a piece or two.”

“That is wary nice of you to offer.” Ida said and took two pieces from the second box.

Dalla took one from the top box and looked at the microwave. “Can we borrow a couple of plates?”

“Ceramic there and paper there.” Arnold said without looking and pointed to the right cupboards.

Dalla took two of the ceramic plates, because they conducted and retained heat better than paper, and she expertly warmed up Ida's pizza slices first, then her own. They moved the pizza boxes to the closest bed and sat down to eat. Arnold finished cooking his rice and added two slices of his chosen pizza to a paper plate. He warmed it up in the microwave and then spread some of the rice out onto the plate. He held the pot out to Dalla and Ida, to their surprise.

Dalla accepted on their behalf and added some rice to Ida's plate and to her own. About half of the pot of rice was left, so Arnold dumped the remainder into a large bowl and left it on the stove top to cool. He walked over to the closest bed and sat on the corner of it and ate his meal. Ida and Dalla kept looking at him occasionally, as if they couldn't believe that he hadn't demanded to sit at the table with them, even though only two people could sit there.

Dalla had assumed that she would have to move, since she didn't live there, and instead Arnold inconvenienced himself to let her eat in comfort. She looked down at her half-eaten pizza and her mind immediately went to when she had thanked him for helping her mistress and he had kissed her. It had happened so quickly that Dalla couldn't judge if he was a good kisser or not, then her face flushed red.

Why am I thinking about that now? Dalla asked herself and kept eating.

Arnold finished before they did, to their surprise, and he put his plate into the garbage and spoon into the sink. He picked up the six pizza boxes as if they weren't the large and awkward things that they were, and left the room.

He really is going to share them with everyone on the floor. Dalla and Ida thought in surprise. They both watched from the table as Arnold went to each room and offered the girls pizza. None of them declined his kind offer. Even the girls that had eaten already accepted a slice to eat later. He had to brace the boxes against the wall to knock on a few doors, one of which was Janet's.

“Arnold!” Janet exclaimed and waved him into the room. “You're back really early.”

“I had to bring new clothes and get rid of the old ones.” Arnold said.

Janet was about to express sadness about not coming out to check what the shout earlier had been about, then she chuckled. “I bet the hallway was full of girls going through your old things.”

Arnold nodded. “I have pizza to share.”

“No kidding?” Janet asked and helped him put them down on her table. “Let's see what you have left.”

She said and looked through the six boxes. “Did you visit everyone on the floor yet?”

“I only have two rooms on this side left. Both are shut.”

“They're gone for the day, just like Pam.” Janet said and helped Arnold consolidate the remaining slices into two boxes. “Can I have a few slices and take some for Pam, too?”

Arnold picked up one of the now full boxes and gave it to her.

“I didn't mean...” Janet started to say, then she put the box down and put her arms around him. “Thank you very much for looking after us.” She said and kissed him. She hadn't done it in a while and she let herself enjoy it a lot more than she thought was fair for a woman to enjoy it. “Arnold, I really want you to make love to me.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and took her to her bed and stripped her off.

Janet had lots of practice with what to do to keep her loud pleasure sounds contained and picked up her pillow. She buried her face into it to stifle her screams and Arnold started pleasing her. An hour later, the dorm room door opened and quickly shut.

“I recognize those muffled sounds.” Pam said with a chuckle as she walked over to Janet's bed.

Janet move the pillow for only a moment. “H-h-hurry! He needs you!” She managed to say, then she had to muffle her moan.

“I'm on it!” Pam said with a happy smile and assumed the position as she rested her head on Janet's abdomen. “Go ahead, Arnold. I'm ready for you.”

Arnold made Janet come again, then he pulled out and slipped himself right into Pam's mouth without missing a stroke or stopping his hip movements. Pam moaned as he did so expertly and didn't cause her strain or even discomfort. He always knew how to treat her properly and she sucked harder to thank him. From one stroke to the next, Arnold spilled himself out and down her throat.

Pam moaned loudly and had an orgasm, just from that, and she struggled with pulling her pants down to stop her wetness from ruining her theatre uniform. Arnold helped her and she mumbled her thanks, then she was upside down with him still in her mouth, and Arnold was licking her. She thought about telling him that she worked hard and had sweat a lot down there, then realized that she couldn't speak like she was. She didn't stop, though. He rarely held her up in the air like this and she enjoyed letting gravity do a lot of the work as she kept sucking on him.

“I would... pass out... if we did that.” Janet commented as she calmed herself and heard Pam mumble something in response. “You shouldn't talk with your mouth full.” She said and laughed.

Half an hour and three bottles of water later, Janet tried to tell Pam that she had school work to do.

“Just... one more.” Pam said and turned around in Arnold's arms. “Do me quick this time, because I want to cuddle you afterwards and tell you that I love you.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and did just that. He finished barely ten minutes later, to Pam's surprise and pleasure.

Pam cuddled into him and kissed him several times. “I love you so much, Arnold.” She said and kissed him again. “You let me have as much fun as I want and you do what I ask without question.” She said. “If I didn't think you would say no, I might ask you to marry me.”

Arnold's eyebrows rose up slightly, which she knew was significant for him.

“I won't ask, because that's like the exact opposite to the situations we're both in.” Pam said. “If we don't have time for dating properly or to be girlfriend and boyfriend, how in the world would we have a successful marriage?”

“Good lord, Pam.” Janet laughed. “Don't scare him off!”

Pam laughed, too. “It's okay, Janet. You know he would need a mistress.”

“PAM!” Janet yelled and then they both laughed.

Pam kissed Arnold again. “Seriously, though. I would want to be your wife.”

Janet made a noise like a grunt.

“So would Janet, apparently.” Pam corrected with a smile. “We know that's not something that we can do with our lives the way they are right now, so all we can do is be here for you when you want to come over and have sex.” She said and looked into his eyes. “We can also tell you that we love you.”

Arnold reached up and combed his fingers through her hair. “Would you cry if I said I love you, too?”

Pam didn't even have to think about it. “Yes.” She said and kissed him passionately.

“Yep, I definitely feel left out.” Janet said when Pam broke the kiss.

“You shouldn't.” Pam said and rolled over Arnold to let Janet get close to him. “Arnold, Janet loves you, too.”

Janet opened her mouth to say no, which was a lie, then she looked into Arnold's eyes and couldn't.

“Would you cry if I said I love you, too?” Arnold asked her.

Janet knew he was just repeating the question, and yet, her heart didn't care. Tears came to her eyes and she nodded without saying anything, then Arnold kissed her just as passionately as Pam had just kissed him. He broke the kiss and wiped at Janet's face for her.

“Pam and I need to get our schoolwork done.” Janet said.

“Okay.” Arnold said and gave her another kiss, then kissed Pam, and went to the shower to clean up. He was back out twenty minutes later, dressed, and left their room with one of the pizza boxes.

“That was intense.” Pam said and Janet nodded. They both cleaned themselves up and got to work. Thankfully, Janet was prepared to help Pam and they both worked hard to finish their homework.

*

Ida and Dalla were surprised that Arnold hadn't returned right away. They didn't know anyone in the dorm, so they couldn't ask them what his relationship was with the girls that lived in that room. He was in there for a long time, so both Ida and Dalla assumed that it had to be sexual in nature.

They finished putting away most of Ida's things and they only had a few things that would have to remain in the suitcases that they piled into the closet. It was mostly shoes for all occasions and a few dry cleaning bags with outfits that she may or may not need, so they could be stored out of sight for now.

It was late when Arnold came out of Janet and Pam's room with only a single pizza box and he walked back over to his dorm room. Everyone could tell that he had taken a shower and knew what he had been doing in there. He shut the door when he entered his dorm room and put the pizza box down on the stove. He used several paper plates to put the slices on, wrapped them and the bowl of rice in plastic, then put them in the small refrigerator.

Arnold went to his dresser and took out a pair of jogging pants and a long sleeved t-shirt to sleep in, since it was starting to get a little chillier at night and shorts and t-shirts were only summer time sleeping attire. He took off his pants and shirt, hung the shirt and pants up in the closet, then pulled on his new sleeping outfit.

Ida and Dalla had been sitting on Ida's bed while they discussed certain things about her stay in the dorms and how it was going to be different than what she was used to, and they had paused in their conversations while they stared in surprise at Arnold.

“Goodnight.” Arnold said and climbed under the blanket on his bed.

“Goodnight.” Both young women said to the man that had changed his clothes and was almost naked in front of them barely moments before. They exchanged looks and then Dalla helped Ida get changed for bed. They both had an early day tomorrow and they couldn't really talk about anything else, now that someone was in the bed next to them.

They didn't know that Arnold could tune them out, because of all the practice he had with watching television blankly for years and from all the bullying he had suffered through as a child. He just pretended the sounds and voices were from the television or from bullies and he could ignore them as unimportant and not worth bothering with.

Dalla really wanted to stay for the night; but, it was against the school rules and the dorm policy for guests to stay, except for special circumstances or occasional exceptions from the dorm mother. She thought about how to gain one of those exceptions as she tucked her mistress into bed, just so she could surprise Ida one of these nights by staying over.

“Goodnight, Miss Ida.” Dalla whispered as quietly as she could, then she left the dorm room and locked the door. All of the other doors were now closed and she walked to the elevator unimpeded. She left the dorm building and noticed that the first spot was empty, which she immediately attributed to the woman that was the mother of her mistress' roommate. She smiled as she walked all the way over to where she had to park and climbed in.

Miss Ida is renting half of that parking spot if it's for that room. Dalla thought.

The small car drove out of the parking lot and pulled out onto the practically deserted street. She always thought that night was the best time to drive around, precisely for that reason.

Dalla glanced at her watch and saw that she would have to be back in less than six hours. Maybe I'll sleep in the car tomorrow night to cut down the travel time? She asked herself, then she had a different idea. Maybe a small camper could fit in that space? She thought happily. I'll mention it to Miss Ida tomorrow, after I ask the dorm mother if the spot is reserved for that dorm room.

The car sped up and the driver's happy thoughts propelled her to hurry up, as if that would make the night pass by faster.

75