164 The Beginning
3.1k 24 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Janet had been right and she and Pam were in Arnold's biology class and chemistry classes. They also received the last couple of spots in the lab sections, mainly because of everyone else that had been in the lines ahead of them. Once they had seen and heard Arnold, they all wanted to get into the same class as him, just to see what he would do next.

Practically no one else wanted the same art class, since it was for relaxation, and most people thought it was a waste of time. Of course, most of them didn't have the same amount of stress as Pam and Janet, either. Arnold was required to take it and Janet and Pam were glad that they were going to help him either relax or have him help them relax. They exchanged looks when they thought about what they could do, then they laughed under their breath about shocking the art teacher.

They went around to the other classes and filled out their schedules to nearly the same as Arnold's, since Janet had practically memorized it, and she made sure to give them the same off classes. She knew Arnold's reasoning about doing as much work as he could during those times and she wanted to make sure that Pam did as well. This year was going to be different, for all three of them, and Pam was more than happy to allow more time with Arnold.

“That's not what I meant.” Janet said and Pam put her arm over her shoulders.

“I know that's not what you meant. It's what's going to happen, though.”

“Arnold is going to do school work, Pam.”

“Yes, he is.” Pam said with a smile and led her away from the main concourse. “We're not going to have the same workload as him.”

Janet sighed and then whispered. “You can't suck him off all the time, you know.”

“You won't know that until I try.” Pam said smugly, then they both had to laugh. “How much do you want to bet that he's already in our room and naked?”

“He doesn't have our room key.” Janet said, then she chuckled. “I'll cook the pizza and let you go first if he is.”

Pam gave her shoulders a squeeze. “I love you, too.”

“You know I... well, even though we've...” Janet dropped her voice to a whisper. “Even after all the things we've done with him together, I still don't want to kiss you.”

Pam chuckled. “I'll kiss your cheek in a friendly manner; but, I feel the same way, too.” She said. “Although, you do have those cute little dimples at the top of your...”

“Pam!” Janet exclaimed, then she blushed.

“Don't worry. I don't want to kiss you there, either.” Pam said and let her shoulder go. “That's a line I don't think we can ever cross, no matter how horny we are.”

Janet nodded in agreement and they went back to the dorm. Neither of them were surprised to find Arnold was inside their room. He was naked and also quite ready for them.

“I'll warm up the pizza.” Janet smiled and waved Pam forward, who quickly stripped off and was on Arnold a moment later.

*

“Hey, I looked up what they did to thieves in the middle ages.” Dave's friend said and showed him.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Dave asked as he read it again. “That bastard threatened me like that and the cops didn't even blink an eye!”

“He was smart, since he didn't actually threaten you.” Dave's friend said. “He only said he would treat you the same way, and since there are so many options for him to chose from...”

“We can't let this go.” Dave said and looked at the other eight men in the living room. “No one gets away with threatening an Alpha Kappa Alpha. No one.”

“We can start tailing him to see where he goes and what his schedule is like.” One of the others said.

“I can get my girlfriend to check if he has a main squeeze, too.” Another guy said. “She's pretty subtle and she knows how to cozy up without actually giving herself away.”

Dave nodded. “He's only a first year student, so we've got the hometown advantage and numerical superiority.” He said with a smile. “Once we find out where he's staying, we can pay it a little visit.”

“Is it true that he had an expensive dissection kit on him?” One of the other's asked.

“I didn't know that's what it was when I tried to take it.” Dave said. “It just looked like a jewellery box or something.”

“I can't believe he was carrying stuff like that around on the first day and we don't have classes until tomorrow.” His friend said. “Who does that?”

“He must be some kind of weirdo.” Dave said. “We'll take care of him soon enough.”

“We can't do anything to him personally. You heard what the cops said.” His friend said.

“No, they said that I can't do anything to him personally.” Dave corrected and his friend's eyes widened, then they both looked at the others and held their hands out and bent over into a football huddle. “Operation Restrict The Strickland is a GO!”

“HOO-AH!” The others yelled.

*

“I was really hoping Arnold would have been here.” Heather said with a disappointed look on her face. “I really needed to give that bastard a piece of my mind!”

Eric sighed for the tenth time in response. They had both gotten their class schedules sorted out and her mother had left them with the same disappointed look.

Kelly stayed quiet and didn't remind her that she knew where Arnold lived, mainly because she wanted to be the first to approach him. She had worked hard to get herself prepped for him, in the hopes that he would finally accept having sex with her. She had only reached the fourth size in the special set she had bought; but, she was sure that she could have the fifth one ready to go by the end of the month.

She was sure that was the one that matched him and she was struggling a little with the fourth one. She was really, really tight with it and she kept working with it to try and get herself looser. She was just so sensitive that she came almost right away when using it and that tightened her up a lot more. Barely moving it made her finish and she kept trying. She wanted to make love to the man she loved so badly.

“What are you thinking about?” Sarah asked her.

“Just... we have a lot of the same classes.” Kelly lied and nearly everyone around her nodded. “I thought we would barely see each other when we got here, and I'll be seeing a lot of you every day.”

“You sound a little disappointed.” Tanya asked with a laugh, and everyone else laughed, too.

“No, I... well, it's just...”

“I laughed because I'm thinking the same thing. We all are.” Tanya said. “We thought we were leaving everyone behind and now we're all going to be here together.”

I certainly hope so. Kelly thought as she imagined Arnold holding her in his arms again.

“Come on, everyone. Let's go check out where we're going to live and how far apart we are.” Leann said and started to walk away.

“We're living together.” Her sister Nicole said with a sigh and followed.

“It's better than living with some random girl, right?” Leann asked. “Plus, we can ignore each other and neither of us has to feel bad about ignoring our roommate.”

Nicole opened her mouth to argue, then she chuckled. “Okay, that's a good point.”

They all moved off towards the newer dorm building and only Kelly was a little saddened by the prospect. She knew that Arnold's dorm was all the way across campus and she would have a long walk ahead of her every time she wanted to go over there. She couldn't get away from the others right now. She had to go along and pretend that she hadn't already been there a few times, even though she and her father had already moved her in.

*

After Janet had a turn with Arnold and the three of them ate some pizza, Pam became the happiest she had ever been in her life. She told Arnold a long time ago that if she had the opportunity, she would stay in bed all day with him and please him orally.

Pam finally got her wish.

She knew that Arnold liked having it done to him and she absolutely loved that he would let her indulge herself so much. It wasn't really a fetish, since she wouldn't do it with just any random guy. She just... when she invested herself emotionally, she did it wholeheartedly, and it fulfilled something inside of her to both please and be pleased.

Pam's words about marrying him were also from her heart. She would marry Arnold the very second he asked her. She also knew he wouldn't ask until they were both in different places than what they were in now. They were both too busy to devote themselves to each other and all they could spare were these moments together. That was why getting the whole day to do what she wanted made her so happy.

Of course, she didn't have to tell Janet that. Her friend knew her well and didn't try to interfere, or distract them, or even mentioned doing something else. Janet just handed them water occasionally and then a piece of pizza when it was time. She was the perfect host and didn't hinder Pam's fun in the least, even though she very easily could have.

I'll get her two garbage bags of popcorn this weekend. Pam thought when the day was over and she cuddled Arnold's penis. She gave it a kiss, then another, then slipped it back into her mouth. It responded to her and became hard, just like it had all day, and that made her love Arnold even more. It's so good of him to let me do this all day! She thought happily and kept going.

*

Ida and Dalla had discussed the parking space situation, after confirming with the dorm mother Doris that it was reserved for that room. They agreed that putting a small camper there was a little too obvious that someone would be staying there. They thought about a nondescript van and a mattress in the back, especially since the van wouldn't need anything except storage for some of Dalla's things and the bed.

She could easily use the bathroom in the room, or one of the public bathrooms in any of the buildings nearby. She would shower in the room when necessary and being nearby all the time would be best for both Ida and Ida's family. Of course, they needed to discuss the parking space with the other room's occupant... that seemed to have disappeared for most of the day.

Ida thought that he must be hiding, after she had heard the whispers about what had happened in the main concourse, and Dalla wasn't sure if she agreed with that. To her, Arnold didn't seem like the type to hide. She didn't know him very long and she couldn't really judge his personality on the limited amount of data she had. She immediately thought of him walking around naked in front of her and she knew then that he wouldn't try to hide from bullies.

It was getting late by the time Ida had ordered the van with the makeover inside and they were both a little worried that Arnold hadn't shown up yet. Even if he wasn't hiding, he had been gone all day and they wondered where he was.

The door of their dorm room opened and Arnold came into the room. He looked freshly showered and his erection proceeded him into the room. Dalla's mouth dropped open slightly in surprise.

Ida's mouth formed into a sly smile. So, that was where he was.

Arnold shut the door and walked over to his dresser.

“Miss Ida.” Dalla said to try and get her mistress' attention. “You should head to bed soon as well. Tomorrow is the first day of classes and you have an early class.”

Ida took a deep breath and let it out. “Yes, you're right. Help me get changed.”

Dalla smiled and led her to the dresser by her bed and made sure she was turned away from Arnold and him getting changed. I don't want Mistress Ida to see such a wonderful... ahem... unsightly thing as a man's naked body. She thought and couldn't help herself as she stared at Arnold and helped Ida get changed. “I'll be back in the morning to help you prepare.”

“Thank you, Dalla.” Ida said and climbed into bed.

“Sleep well.” Dala said and tucked her under the blanket, then she left the room.

Ida laid there and listened to Arnold's breathing. She was tempted to talk about the parking space and decided that was something that could wait until the van was delivered. She had her arguments and Dalla had hers as well. With the two of them to gang up together, she was sure that she would get her way, especially with the fact that Arnold didn't have a car and almost never used the space. She drifted off to sleep with the warm feeling of having Dalla so close, just like she had when staying at the mansion.

*

Kelly laid in her bed in her small room and regretted that she had to move out of the spacious room Arnold had. It was cramped where she was now and she would have to be careful how she played her games when she had the chance. She imagined getting to play with Arnold and the thought filled her with warmth. Her mind changed from playing VR to playing with something else, and she felt herself become wet.

She rolled over and took out number four, just because she didn't want to skip any opportunity to keep working herself over. She grabbed a towel she had close by for it and then she proceeded to please herself while imagining it was Arnold. She knew it was unrealistic of her to expect him to accept her like she was and she did her best to try and change herself.

Kelly just wouldn't accept that she could be happy with anyone else. Arnold had accepted her for who she was, shyness and body consciousness and all, and she wanted to regain that feeling again. She remembered the story she had heard earlier about how he had handled a thief and her hands sped up.

*

Heather was a little regretful that Eric had stayed over for one last sex session before he headed to his own dorm room. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it, because she almost always did. It was because all she could think about were the whispers and rumors about Arnold that she had heard. It had put Arnold securely into her mind and she recalled the times he had defended her.

It had been distracting to have her mind think of him while having sex, and she had barely managed to not scream out his name when she came. That could have been terribly embarrassing for her and she was glad that she avoided that mistake.

*

Janet laid in bed and she thought about Pam and Arnold going at it all day. Her friend was happier than she had ever been when she left for work, so she felt a little guilty about having fun with Arnold while she was gone. At least, she did until Pam came home with almost two hundred dollars in tips and asked her how good Arnold had felt while making love to her. Janet couldn't answer and only blushed, which made Pam laugh.

“We're best friends, remember? You know I don't mind sharing everything with you, even if it's our new best friend.” Pam said. “He saved us over five hundred dollars in books, each, and we're going to be spending a lot of time together.”

“I know, it's just... he really likes you doing that and you really like doing that to him... and I...”

“...better not feel left out.” Pam said. “He'll go down on you as much as you want, remember?”

“But...”

“No buts!” Pam said, then she had a contemplative look on her face. “You know, I never thought that a guy wouldn't want to try doing that to a girl at least once.”

Janet laughed and threw a pillow at her. “I like keeping that untouched, thank you very much!”

Pam caught the pillow and handed it back. “I'm kind of glad, actually. It takes a lot of prep work to get ready for that, especially if you don't want to taste...”

“STOP!” Janet covered her ears. “La la la la la!”

Pam laughed. “Relax. I won't bring it up unless he asks. Okay?”

Janet nodded and put her pillow back under her head and watched Pam undress.

“Are you feeling anything for me now, bestie?” Pam asked and posed sexily.

“Not even a tingle.” Janet said with a huge smile.

“Good! Now get to sleep! We've got first class with Arnold and I am not missing it for the world!”

“The alarm is set for half an hour early, just so you can shower before we meet him in the hallway.” Janet said and tucked herself into bed.

“You're the best.” Pam said and slipped on a small nightgown, then climbed into her bed. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.” Janet said, let out a yawn, and fell asleep.

*

Leann laid in bed and she couldn't get Francine out of her head. This would be the first time that she would be away from her for a whole week and she was a bit nervous. When she thought about what Francine had said to her when she gave her the necklace she wore, her heart sped up.

“Don't be scared.” Francine had said the day before as she put the necklace on her. It was a single solitaire diamond worth about half a carat. “You're one of the strongest people I know and you've got me to support you.” She said, then turned Leann around and kissed her.

Leann had stared into her eyes for several moments, then tried to speak. “I... I think... I lo...”

“Shh.” Francine put a finger on her lips. “It's too soon for that.”

“But... does... does that mean...”

“I didn't say I didn't feel it, too.” Francine whispered. “It's just too soon for either of us to say it.”

Leann had tears come to her eyes and then they kissed. They made love after that, then they parted ways. It felt like they were breaking up, even though they had only said goodbye.

Leann's heart trembled at the thought of not seeing her again. No, I'll see you again. Four days. I'll see you in four days.

There was a slight vibration from her phone and she grabbed it.

'I hope I didn't wake you.' Francine typed.

'No, I...' Leann paused and decided to tell the truth. 'I was just thinking about you.'

'I really miss you, too.' Francine typed.

Leann sent a kiss emoji and then her phone lit up with fifty of them. She chuckled and put a hand over her mouth to muffle it. 'How long have you been waiting to send that?'

'All day.' Francine typed. 'Good luck tomorrow.'

Leann nodded. 'Only four more days.'

'I'll be there.' Francine sent. 'Goodnight.'

'Goodnight.' Leann typed, then she turned off her phone and went right to sleep.

82