174 More Yard Work
3.4k 23 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What in the world am I going to say to your mother?” Beth asked out loud half an hour later as she laid on the side of the bed and faced Arnold, who stood in front of her with his erect hardness in front of her face. “I'm sorry that I had sex with your son, Annie. At least I didn't suck on his co-mmmMmmm!”

Arnold slipped his penis into her open mouth and Beth gave him an incredulous look, as if he had taken her last excuse from her, then she did what he wanted and pleased him. Less than ten minutes later, his technique faltered.

“Inside or out?” Arnold asked.

“MOH!” Beth mumbled loudly and pointed up.

Arnold slipped out and jerked on himself, right in front of her face, and she couldn't help but stare at the thing that had made her feel more like a woman than she had ever felt before. At the last moment, she rolled onto her back and cupped her breasts together, just to make sure that he didn't try to splash it on her face. She hated it when she got it in her eyes, because it itched for a long time afterwards.

He obliged her and sprayed it all over her chest. Beth was actually a little surprised at the amount that shot out, because it went on and on, with several heavy squirts, and then he was done.

“Good lord.” Beth said at the huge mess he had made. “Did I really make you come that much?”

“I came in the condom, too.” Arnold said.

Beth gave him a pointed look, then she looked at his penis. She could see there was still some left on it, so she nodded at it and opened her mouth. Arnold put it back in and she sucked and licked it, then she forgot that she only wanted to give him that one little tease and kept going. Another ten minutes later, Arnold asked her where she wanted it.

Beth put her arms around his backside and held on as she squeezed his firm cheeks. “MmmmMMM!” She moaned as he came inside and the pulse and twitching his penis did in her mouth made her come a little, too. It was the first time someone had come so many times so quickly because of her, and she liked it. She liked it a lot.

Arnold pulled out and bent over her. “Don't tell my mom.”

“But... Arnold, she... we've known each other for...” Beth stopped talking, because she was about to say that she knew Annie for longer than Arnold had been alive.

“Mom might be sad if you tell her. I don't want her to be sad.” Arnold said and handed her a towel.

Beth took the towel and sighed. “You're right. She might think that I betrayed her if she knew.” She wiped up the mess she could see and sat up. “I didn't though. You've become a man...” She looked at his still erect penis. “...and you can make your own decisions.” She looked at his face as she stood. “I won't hurt her by telling her what happened here.”

Arnold stepped close and ran his fingers through her hair, then he put his arms around her. “We need to shower.”

“Definitely.” Beth said and moved to go into the bathroom. He didn't let her go, though. “Arnold...”

“Together.” Arnold said and picked her up.

“What?!?” Beth exclaimed as he carried her into the bathroom. He put her in the shower and turned the water on at the perfect temperature, then she was pressed against the wall of the stall. He had on another condom and was inside of her again. She did nothing except moan his name, over and over.

*

Annie sat on the couch and watched television. It was almost like she was home alone and she was a little saddened about that. She couldn't begrudge Beth for wanting Arnold to relax at her place, not after all the work he did for her.

For free, no less. Annie chuckled. Like Arnold would ever ask her for money!

“Mom.” Arnold said when he came in the front door. He was freshly showered and she nodded her approval. “Beth gave me this.” He said and handed her an envelope.

Annie opened it and it had a hundred dollars inside. “Arnold! This...”

“She said she had it on the refrigerator all week for me.” Arnold said.

“Beth, you sneaky little...” Annie chuckled and handed it back. “No wonder she was getting nervous about you not showing up!”

Arnold handed it to her again.

“Arnold...” Annie sighed. “You should keep it.”

“I still have money left from what you gave me going to work.” Arnold said.

“Still? I thought... aren't you spending it?”

Arnold shrugged. He didn't really have a lot of things to spend money on, except cafeteria food, occasionally going out to eat, and groceries. That wasn't really going to change in the near future, so he had plenty of money left.

“You're giving everything to me.” Annie said in a soft voice as she stood up and hugged her son. “Your salary all summer, the money for that girl to share your room, and now this.” She said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. “Thank you.”

They stood there and held each other and didn't say anything for several moments, then Annie let him go and took him into the living room.

“I hope Beth didn't annoy you too much by making you stay over there.” Annie said and sat down, then Arnold laid down and put his head on her lap.

“I had fun.” Arnold said and Annie ran her hand over his buzz-cut.

“I'm glad.” Annie said. “Sometimes I... I get a little worried that having you come home on the weekends you can, just to spend time with me, might be boring for you or not keep your interest, especially with everything you've got going on in your life now.”

“I'll always come back to you.” Arnold said.

Annie's heart went pitter-patter. “My sweet little boy.” She said and gave him another kiss. “Do you want anything special for supper? Broiled or baked chicken breasts?” She asked, then she chuckled. “I even bought that giant box of rice that's going to last me forever.”

“Baked and diced chicken. We can add some sauce for flavor. The rice alone is too dry sometimes.”

“Oh, I know.” Annie said. “I cooked it once for a bit too long and it came out of the pot as a solid mass and thumped onto my plate.” She shook her head. “I was too late to save it, so now I don't leave the stove when I cook it.”

Arnold nodded and she smiled.

“Do you want to wait here or do you want to supervise?” Annie asked.

“Supervise.” Arnold said and they both went to the kitchen.

Annie had fun just puttering around the kitchen with her son as they cooked. It wasn't a big deal, or happened all the time; but, she cherished these moments for as long as she could. She knew that they were going to be few and far between, so she enjoyed it as much as she could while she could.

They ate and spent the evening together in the living room, while Annie made fun of some of the new shows on the television. Some of the premises were ridiculous and she couldn't believe that they would be approved for a pilot, let alone for an entire season. After that, they went upstairs and changed for bed, then spent the night cuddled together.

Annie didn't have any kind of impure thought even once.

*

Claire woke up the next morning and she was once again delighted and saddened that she was all alone in her large house. Heather had planned to come home with Eric, then his plans had fallen through and Heather had stayed at the college to work on her first project. Claire left her bedroom wearing a long nightgown and didn't bother putting on a robe. It was a little chilly, so her nipples popped out and could be clearly seen through the thin silky fabric.

“It's too bad that Arnold's not here to take advantage of these things.” Claire joked with herself and flicked them with her thumbs. She prepped her morning cup of tea and waited for it, then she dug out one of the danishes she had taken home from working in the store yesterday. It had been her one Saturday a month that she visited and took care of things. The sad part was that she was starting to get a little tired of having to do it. She chuckled, because it was only one day a month and she was thinking about not doing it anymore.

“I'm really getting spoiled if I don't want to work even one day a month!” Claire said out loud and laughed.

There was a knock on her front door and she almost spilled her tea. There was only one person that she knew that would knock before trying to ring the doorbell. She practically ran from the kitchen and stopped at the closet, slipped on a thin jacket in case he wasn't alone, and went to the door as she held the jacket closed. Her heart sped up when she opened the door and it was Arnold, then was glad she had grabbed the jacket, because Annie was beside him.

“I came to return your tools.” Arnold said.

“Did we catch you at a bad time?” Annie asked and looked at the jacket and the nightgown under it.

“I was having tea and forgot my robe.” Claire said. “You know why.”

Annie chuckled. “So does Arnold.”

Claire had to laugh. “I was a bit cautious for nothing.” She said and let the jacket flop open and one of her poking nipples could be clearly seen. “Can you come in or are you heading somewhere?”

“We're not busy.” Annie said. “Arnold, go ahead and put the tools back in the shed.”

Arnold left and Annie went inside with Claire, who dropped off her jacket and Annie's. They went to the kitchen and Claire made another cup of tea and freshened up her own.

“So, are you feeling Empty Nest Syndrome as much as I am?” Annie asked as Claire gave her a cup.

“Is it that obvious?” Claire asked.

“It's almost ten and you're still wearing your nightgown.” Annie said with a smile and took a sip of tea. “That was me on Friday.”

Claire chuckled and sat down. “I'm both happy and sad that the house is empty. It's really confusing!”

Annie laughed and nodded. “Now you know why I sometimes go to visit Arnold when he can't come home for the weekends.”

“Is that even possible? Where do you sleep?”

“Did.” Annie said, then she sighed. “Arnold has a new roommate.”

“Already?” Claire asked, surprised.

“He got one on the very first day, if you can believe it.” Annie said.

“That... well, that's...”

“Amazingly frustrating.” Annie said, then they both laughed.

“That's almost as bad as having a child in a small single room.” Claire said. “I honestly can't remember the rooms being that small when I went there.”

“I see it the same way as when I visited Arnold in elementary school.” Annie said and Claire nodded.

“We're so much older than when we went there.” Claire responded.

“Exactly.” Annie leaned back in her chair and took another sip of tea. “It's like a whole different world that we left behind.”

Claire sighed and leaned back herself. “Our lives have changed so much since then.”

Arnold came in the door to the kitchen from the outside. “Your lawn needs to be cut.”

“What?” Claire stood up and looked out the large windows. “Oh, damn. I forgot to call someone...”

“I'll do it.” Arnold said. “For the tools.”

Claire looked at Annie. “Do you mind me borrowing him for a few hours?”

Annie shook her head. “We don't have any plans.”

“I'll have him home by two.” Claire said and looked at the lawn again. “Um, maybe three.”

Annie laughed. “As long as he's home for supper. We'll have a few hours to hang out and then he has to get the bus back to the college.”

Claire nodded. “I better get changed if we're doing yard work.” She said and looked at Arnold. “I'll grab jogging pants and a shirt for you. Those look too new for this.”

“Okay.” Arnold said.

“I better go.” Annie said and drank the last of her tea. “Arnold, I'll see you at home.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and Annie left.

“Arnold, we might as well go and get changed together.” Claire said when the front door closed. She took his hand and led him through the house and up the stairs, down the hallway, and into her bedroom. “Please tell me that we can make love right now.”

“We can make love right now.” Arnold said.

Claire whipped off her nightgown, which left her in just her panties. “Look, Arnold. I'm soaked for you already and you haven't even done anything to me yet.”

Arnold stepped close and gave her a kiss, then he started to kneel. He gave her hard nipples two quick sucks, then he pulled her panties off. He kissed her there and she moaned loudly and came, just like that.

“My handsome young lover.” Claire said and pulled him up to stand, kissed him with her own taste on his lips, then she knelt and pleased him the same way. She noticed that he was a lot more responsive and that made her enthusiastic about it as she sucked on him. She looked up at his face and he stared down at her.

“Mm hmm.” Claire mumbled and he came for her. It was the best feeling to have him do that to her, or in her mind for her, and she cleaned him up with her mouth and tongue. They went to the bed and Arnold put her right into position six to make her scream his name as soon as he entered her.

An hour later, Arnold was washed, dressed, and out cutting the lawn. Twenty minutes after that, Claire came out wearing skimpy shorts and a t-shirt that barely covered her bra. She was feeling extra sexy and she wanted everyone to know it, even though subconsciously, she knew that she really shouldn't be advertising herself like this.

Anyone with half a brain would know that something had happened, especially since her long blonde hair was all teased out and she wore her best make-up. She made sure to not flash either her ass or her breasts at the neighbours as she worked at trimming the bushes. It wasn't until they went to the backyard and had more privacy, that she would flash a nipple or bend over to show Arnold exactly how far her short shorts had ridden up on her.

That last move had earned her a very fulfilling lick, then a wonderful sex-capade in the shed. Claire actually wasn't sure how that had happened, either. She didn't realize that there was enough room for two people to do what they did in there. It had made her laugh and she kissed Arnold.

They cleaned up and went into the house to get a quick bite to eat, then they went back out to finish the lawn. When it was all done and the tools were put away, they went inside and used her bathroom to shower, dried off, and changed. They went downstairs and Claire reached for the front door to open it, then she let it go and turned to Arnold.

“Thank you very much, Arnold.” Claire said and kissed him passionately. “I sincerely hope to see you the next time you can come by.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and they left the house.

Claire drove him home, well before suppertime, and dropped him off. She resisted the urge to kiss him one last time, because she knew there were cameras around now. Plus, she didn't want to say goodbye.

“See you later.” Claire said.

Arnold nodded and left the car, walked over to his house, and went inside.

Claire drove back home. Her Empty Nest Syndrome was still there; but, she had forgotten a very important factor. Arnold. He could stop in at any time and she would do everything she could to be with him as much as possible, for whatever time she could keep him in her arms. After everything that happened, he deserved to have that much devotion from her.

Plus, he can fuck like a demon! Claire thought, then she laughed and laughed all the way home.

88