183 Professor Pressure
3.1k 42 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It's all right, Arnold.” Janet said as she walked down the hallway and cuddled him. “It's not your fault that you're not interested in music at all.”

Pam had a hold of Arnold's other hand. “I don't think we can fake it, either.”

Arnold turned his head towards her and she gave him a quick kiss.

“Miss Josephine wants her students to feel relaxed using music and that's not something you can do.” Pam said. “In fact, the only time I've seen you even remotely relaxed is right after biology lab.”

“I'm glad you didn't say after sex.” Janet said. “There's no way we can ask the teacher to let something like that happen!”

Pam laughed. “Arnold does relax after that... when he's done. Class would be long over by then and he wouldn't be relaxing at all.”

Janet nodded. “I wonder if we can somehow bring in a specimen for you to work on?”

“Now that's a great idea.” Pam said. “I'll go to Miss Josephine during the break and see about that.”

Arnold came to a stop and both girls half turned and stopped as well.

“Arnold?” They both said as one, a little surprised.

“I want to fuck you both right now.” Arnold said, his eyes intense.

“But... chemistry...” Janet barely started to halfheartedly protest when Pam dragged them into the closest classroom.

*

Professor Felicia Power was surprised that three of her students, one of which was her secret ex-lover, weren't in her class. She still taught the class and she successfully maintained her now expected happy demeanor, even without Arnold there to keep her emotions intact. The downside to them not being there was that they were missing the information needed for them to perform in the lab that afternoon. That was going to be a problem.

When the class ended, Felicia took her time packing up her things. She was in no rush to get back to her office to get back to the paperwork that always built up when she wasn't looking. With a last look at those three empty seats, she opened the door to leave and saw three people come towards the class. She was relieved for a moment, then she remembered them missing the class and would have to skip the lab as well.

“We're really sorry for missing your class, Professor Power.” Janet said. “Something important came up...”

“Arnold's penis.” Pam whispered.

“Pam!” Janet exclaimed with a blush.

Felicia ignored the two girls and looked at Arnold. “I hope you realize that by missing this class, you don't have the necessary information to participate in the lab this afternoon and that will be two absences marked against you.”

Janet and Pam let out long sighs and nodded acceptance.

“Can you teach us what we need to before lunch?” Arnold asked.

“What?” Felicia blinked her eyes.

“We're off this period and so are you. You can give us the class we missed and then we can participate in the lab.” Arnold explained.

“Do you seriously expect me to drop everything and teach you after you skipped my class to have sex?” Felicia asked.

“Yes.” Arnold said.

Janet and Pam stared at the two of them as the silence stretched out. After nearly a full minute, Arnold was as stoic as ever and Felicia finally gave in.

“Fine.” Felicia said. “We just need an empty classroom.”

“I know just the one.” Pam said with a grin, took Arnold's and Janet's hands, and led their professor back to the classroom they had just used.

To her surprise, Felicia found it much easier to convey the same information to the three eager students than it had been to the whole class. It only took half the time, because she could tell when those three students understood what she meant and moved on to the next item, unlike the large class that needed a lot more time and effort to get the same points across.

It also let Felicia understand why she was seeing her work as more of a job than a passion that she wanted to pass on. The gems in her class were getting overlooked because of the mediocrity of the people that weren't as interested. In fact, she thought that Pam was one of the mediocre ones, until Arnold appeared in the class. Now, Pam was one of the best students she had... and she knew it was because of Arnold.

She knew he wasn't doing Pam's work for her, though. No, what he did was make Felicia act friendlier and that let her teach better, which let her students perform better. It was a tactic that she didn't know was possible, let alone implementable. The handsome young man just seemed to bring out the best in some people. Especially her.

“And that's it.” Felicia said and leaned on the front of the desk. “I won't feel trepidation when you show up this afternoon, because you are no longer unprepared for the lab.”

“Thank you so much for doing this, professor.” Janet said. “We all appreciate it.”

“We do. Especially Arnold.” Pam said and then whispered in his ear.

Arnold stood up and walked over to Felicia. “Thank you.”

Felicia didn't get a chance to react before Arnold kissed her. Her arms went around him and she kissed him back, like she had all summer during their private lessons. It went on for several moments, then she realized what was going on and broke the kiss.

“You're my student!” Felicia gasped and let him go.

“It's just a thank you kiss.” Arnold said and went back to his desk to pack up his things.

Felicia stared at him as he did, then she saw the two girls on the verge of laughing. “You...”

“He's the kissing bandit!” Pam laughed, because she couldn't hold it in anymore. “Come on, guys. We have just enough time to grab an early lunch at the cafeteria before the rush.”

“Don't tell.” Felicia said as the trio went to the door.

“You don't have to worry about that, Professor.” Janet said. “We can keep secrets.”

“Like Arnold having sex with us on that desk.” Pam said with a grin, opened the door, and the three of them left.

They had sex on this desk. Felicia thought and looked at her papers that were spread out. She gathered them up and her fingers brushed the surface of the wood. It's still warm.

She shook her head and packed up her things, then left the classroom at a fast walk. She was going to be behind in her paperwork now and for some reason, she didn't mind it this time. She wasn't sure if it was that she enjoyed teaching such a small class or the kiss she got as a reward. Either way, she was glad that it had happened. She was also glad that the desk wasn't wet.

*

“Did you see her face after Arnold kissed her? That was priceless.” Pam whispered as they entered the cafeteria.

“She definitely like it, that's for sure.” Janet said and they joined the line. “I wonder if she's dating anyone?”

“No time.” Arnold said and came face to face with the woman behind the counter. “Hello.”

“Hi, Hun.” Mabel said. “What can I get for you today?”

“Fish and salad, please.” Arnold said.

“I thought you might want that.” Mabel said and took out a piece of fish that was prepared differently than the others. “It's broiled in the oven and not fried or baked.” She smiled, then she whispered. “You can't kiss me to thank me, even though I'd like that.” She said. “I'm not allowed to encourage the kissing bandit.”

Arnold nodded and accepted the fish and then she handed him the salad. He skipped dessert and moved down the line to pay.

“Hi.” Angela said as Arnold got his own drink. He paid her and she gave him his change. “I suppose you haven't been bored lately.”

Arnold shook his head and waited for Janet and Pam to get their food, then the three of them went to a table and ate.

“I'm really glad you convinced her to teach us, Arnold.” Janet said. “I was okay with missing a class...”

“...missing the lab would suck so bad.” Pam said.

“We only have so many of them for the term, so missing one and not filing the report might drop our marks more than we think it would.” Janet admitted.

“Having a whole afternoon off would have been nice, though.” Pam said with a wicked smile.

“Quiet, you!” Janet said and waved her spoon at her. “If we had one off legitimately like Arnold does on Fridays, then yes. That would be awesome. Skipping and making college harder for us? Not on your life.”

Pam chuckled. “Okay! No skipping an afternoon.”

“Or classes.” Janet corrected her. “Unless we're sick and can make up the work, or get a pass by the professors.”

“Aye, aye, ma'am!” Pam said and saluted Janet with her fork, which still had a bit of spaghetti sauce on it. It flung off the fork and splattered on her own forehead. She jerked a little at the wetness and then sighed. “Is it bad?”

Arnold put a hand behind her head and pulled her close. Pam thought he was just getting a good look, then she felt his tongue as he licked all of the sauce off of her forehead.

“You could have wiped it off.” Pam said when Arnold let her go. She was surprisingly turned on that he would do that for her, since it was a sensation she hadn't experienced before.

“I don't have a napkin.” Arnold said and went back to eating his fish.

Pam looked at all three of their trays and chuckled. “We really did forget the napkins.”

“What?” Janet had been distracted by Arnold's chivalrous act and looked down and saw the same thing. “Hey, you're right.”

“Thank you, Arnold.” Pam said and he turned with puckered lips for her. She chuckled and gave him a quick kiss, then the three of them went back to eating.

*

After lunch, the other students in the chemistry lab were surprised when Arnold, Janet, and Pam came in and sat down at their desk. No one said anything, though. Not even Kristy, and she had been looking for a way to get back at Arnold for having evidence of what she had done with almost the whole Alpha Kappa Alpha fraternity.

She didn't feel guilty about having an orgy, even though a couple of the guys had girls they were dating at the time. She had had so much fun that she just couldn't regret it happening. It also felt absolutely wonderful, especially when all the guys had proclaimed their love for her. It almost blew her mind.

Kristy was still officially dating Greg, the head of the fraternity; but, that was just for appearances. When she went to the fraternity to visit, she was pretty much everyone's girlfriend. The guys liked that a lot, as did she, and they treated her very well. Except for Jerry. She didn't like having competition when going down on a guy, so she avoided him because of that.

The professor came into the class and she also didn't mention the addition of the three students that hadn't been in the preparation class. The lab officially started and the other students saw that Arnold, Pam, and Janet knew what was going on and they participated in the lab as if they had been in class.

That shocked Kristy, because it meant that Arnold somehow knew what was coming. If he knew what was going to happen in class, then he would know... she discretely took out her cell phone and sent a text message. She turned off her phone after that, just in case they were stupid enough to try and message her back.

*

“Ahh, shit.” David said. “Operation's a bust.”

“What?” Greg asked and David showed him the text. “Message her back to make sure.”

David typed and waited. “Your message was not sent.”

“Dammit.” Jerry said. “What do we do?”

“I'm not going against Kristy's advice.” David said and put his phone away. “I'm not that stupid.”

“Me, neither.” A guy said.

“Nor me.” Someone else said.

Greg sighed. “If we're not going to raid his dorm, then we might as well go to class.”

A collective groan came from the others as they turned around and walked back to the frat house to change. Going to class was nowhere near as fun.

*

The chemistry lab finished and Janet, Pam, and Arnold went to an empty classroom to write the reports, then they took them to the professor's office. Her assistant accepted them and the trio left.

“We've got another class.” Janet reminded Arnold and he nodded. “We'll see you tomorrow.”

“Goodbye.” Arnold said and gave her a kiss, then kissed Pam, and he watched them walk away. He left the building he was in and went back to the dorm.

“Hi, Arnold.” Doris said as he entered the lobby and it was clear of other students. “I've booked off tomorrow night and I'm cooking supper for you.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and walked over to her, took her into an embrace, and kissed her the way she liked it.

Doris let out a little moan and let her hands roam a little. She broke the kiss and licked her lips. “Thank you.” She said and gave him another quick kiss. “See you later.”

Arnold left the lobby and rode the elevator up to the top floor. Most of the room doors were closed, so he wasn't stopped as he went all the way to his room. Dalla was there and cooking a meal for Ida.

“I'm staying with Janet and Pam tonight.” Arnold said and Dalla gave him a huge smile.

“Thank you.” Dalla said and he gave her a kiss. “What are you going to do until then?”

“Research.” Arnold said and sat down at his computer.

“Would you like to eat with us?” Dalla asked.

“Okay.” Arnold said and started searching for information on sound and all of the different things it entailed. It was a lot to take in. The mechanisms and components were both elaborate and varied, and there were even plans for large scale sonic weapons. It was fascinating and he lost himself in it for hours.

“Arnold.” Dalla's soft voice whispered in his ear. “It's time to eat.”

“Okay.” Arnold said and saved his work, stood up and gave her a hug, then kissed her.

“What was that for?” Dalla asked.

“You reminded me to eat.” Arnold said and went to the table, picked up the plate set out for him, and sat on Ida's bed to eat. “I always forget when I'm busy.”

Ida had a surprised look on her face and she wasn't sure if she regretted not reminding him herself, because that looked like a great kiss.

Dalla sat down at the table and the three of them ate the meal she had cooked for them. After that, Arnold went back to his research and found 3D models of a sonic apparatus and even detailed plans for making things. He lost himself in them again and after an unknown amount of time, Dalla's soft voice was in his ear again.

“Aren't you leaving for the night?” Dalla whispered.

“Yes.” Arnold whispered back and stood up, took her into another hug and gave her an even better kiss. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.” Dalla said and watched as he picked up his bag, then he went to the bathroom. She was already changed for sleep and went to Arnold's bed and climbed in. He came out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later and saw that both Dalla and Ida were in bed. He carefully picked up Dalla's van keys and left the room.

75