Chapter 46 – Abrupt Consultation
1.8k 39 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few minutes later, Lucia and I made it back to school without too much trouble.

And the moment we got on campus, Lucia immediately started guiding me towards her room.

“Oi, what are you in such a rush for?” 

I asked, slightly out of breath.

“I guess you could call it payback?”

Lucia remarked with a bit of a scary look on her face.

“I said I was sorry…” 

“You’re gonna have to do a bit more than that, if you wanna make it up to me.”

Lucia said, before pulling me inside her dorm room, dropping our luggage on the floor, and pinning me down on her bed.

“And remember, I know exactly where all of your weak points are.”

“…Go easy on me okay?”

“Nah, I don’t think I will.”

Lucia replied, with bloodlust in her eyes before gently nibbling on my neck.

And as per usual, I was unable to even struggle.

It’s almost as if whenever Lucia’s close to my neck, I’m put in some kind of trance.

“Hey… are you part vampire or… something?”

I said, stuttering.

“Would you like me more if I was?”

Lucia asked, mischievously while gently brushing through my hair.

“Eh, I’d probably still treat you the same.”

“What a boring answer… but it definitely suits you.”

Lucia said, before nuzzling my neck a little, and tightening her grip on my wrists.

“And uh, I’m not hurting you, right?”

“No, I’m fine…”

“Good, wouldn’t want to break my boyfriend before he even got the chance to meet my parents.”

“Don’t you mean… soon to be husband?”

I said, with a bit of a smile on my face.

“I thought I told you to forget about that!”

Lucia replied before tightening her grip a bit more.

“Okay, okay… but seriously though, I think I’d be pretty happy if you were around me for the rest of my life.”

“…I think I'd be pretty happy with that as well.”

Lucia said before giving me a kiss on the lips and cupping my ears with her hands.

In response, I simply just wrapped my arms around her and ensured that she was comfortable while on top of me.

Then, we kinda just stayed like that for the next few hours or so since neither of us had much of a reason to stop.

And by the time that we finished, my neck was basically covered in markings, courtesy of Lucia.

Not that I really cared, considering that most of them would disappear in the morning anyway.

Then again… even if they were permanent, I don’t think I’d really mind.

“Fuck, I really needed that. Thanks a ton, Otto.”

Lucia said before giving me one last kiss and getting off of me.

“Happy to help.”

“Now then, we should probably go get dinner before Loren decides to close up for the night.”

“Alright then, we should probably get goin-”

Before I could finish my sentence, I was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

Which was then followed by a voice that I knew a bit too well…

“Hey, Lucia are you in there?”

“Ugh.”

Lucia groaned, before getting up from her seat and walking over to the door.

“What is it that you want now, Ameil?”

Lucia asked, before creaking the door open a little.

“By any chance is Otto with you right now?”

“What’s it to you?”

“…I kinda need his help with something.”

“It’s bad enough that you’re bothering me at this hour, but also dragging Otto into… whatever this is, seriously?”

“Please! It’s urgent!”

Ameil pleaded.

In response, Lucia sighed before turning to look at me.

“Eh, he said it was urgent, right?”

I whispered before shrugging a little.

In turn, Lucia just rolled her eyes before opening the door completely and gesturing to where I was currently sitting.

“Alright, you’ve got fifteen minutes, Ameil. And while you two figure out what to do about the mess Ameil has gotten himself into this time, I’ll go get us some dinner, Otto.”

Lucia remarked before excusing herself and walking towards the Abjuration classroom. 

“Thanks, Lucia.”

I said before waving goodbye to her.

“So uh… what do you need, Ameil?” 

“Would you mind telling me how you confessed to Lucia?”

“Hard pass.” 

“Why not!”

“Well, because it’s really embarrassing, obviously… why do you want to know so badly anyway?” 

“It’s because… I’m thinking of confessing to someone in a few days.

“…You’re kidding.”

“Nope.” 

Huh, I guess miracles really do happen.

“In that case, I guess I could tell you how I did it… oh that’s right…”

I said with a bit of realization in my voice.

“What’s wrong?”

“See the thing is… Lucia is the one who confessed to me first.”

“Wait, seriously?”

“Yup, all I had to do was say yes to her confession, so I don’t think I’ll be much help, unfortunately.”

“Hah… I guess we’ll just have to wait for her to come back then.”

“Looks like it.”

“Welp, in the meantime, mind telling me what’s gotten you to take the initiative for once?”

“I dunno… I guess just seeing the two of you get along has made me kinda hungry for the same sorta stuff.”

“…So you’re just doing it on a whim then?”

I said, with a bit of a pensive expression on my face.

“Ah no, I’ve liked this person for a while… it’s just that I’ve never gotten the perfect opportunity to tell them that.”

“You know that nobody actually cares about that sort of thing right?”

“Really?”

“Well, I can’t speak for everyone, but I’m pretty sure whoever you’re confessing to is gonna be happy, regardless of where or when you’re doing it.”

“How do you know…?”

“When Lucia confessed to me, it was literally right after she accidentally fell on top of me. Trust me, I know what I’m talking about. After all, I’ve experienced it firsthand.” 

“If you’re that confident… I guess I’ll put some faith in you.”

“As long as you don’t mince your words, you’ll be fine.”

I said nonchalantly.

“The worst thing that she can do is say no, right?”

“That, or cast some sort of banishment spell on me.”

“As if you couldn’t take one of those.”

I replied before rolling my eyes.

“Look, just focus on getting your message across, alright? Stop thinking about how the other person is gonna respond.” 

“Hah… Lucia was right… you’re always so reliable when someone else needs you to be...”

“She talks to you about me?”

“Every chance she gets, just the other day she was telling me all about how warm your hands-“

Before Ameil could finish his thought, the door to Lucia’s dorm room slammed open.

“Hey, Ameil… just now, were you about to say something weird to Otto?”

Lucia said, with bloodlust evident in her tone.

69