The Winner Is Decided
772 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uraraka was stunned by the sudden turn of events. She had no idea what just happened but Todoroki was taken away in an instant and rocks were falling down toward her. She didn't even have time to see where Asui went.

"Uraraka you need to concentrate more." Asui's voice entered Uraraka's ears.

Uraraka looked up to see a large rock flying toward her. She wanted to dodge but if she did it would hit the bomb! She had no choice but to reach out, touch the rock, and send it flying in the opposite direction! Her stomach began to turn. But the one thing she never expected was that just as the rock was being sent flying away a tongue came out of nowhere and wrapped around her body, pinning her arms to her side and pulling her along with the rock.

"Ribbit, don't hate me for this Uraraka…" Asui jumped up off the rock and into the air before swinging her body around causing  Uraraka to fly along with her!

"Ahhhh! Dizzy!" Uraraka yelled out as Asui finished her spin and released Uraraka toward the ground. Asui then used the ceiling of the room to spring board her way toward the bomb.

Down below, while all this was happening, Todoroki was not having a good time. He had no idea where Kai got them but she had some of Mineta's balls in her hand and was now sticking them to his face while she sang a song. "Ice Boy, Ice Boy, has balls on his face~~! Ice Boy, Ice Boy loves how they feel~~!"

"You! Let me go!" Todoroki did not understand that no matter how much he tried to use his quirk, he could not use it. It was just not working. It would form but quickly be destroyed as if someone was doing it from the outside. He looked up at Kali in confusion and anger as he yelled out: "How are you stopping me from using my quirk?"

Kali looked down at him and grinned from ear to ear. "It's a secret." 

Todoroki really wanted to slap that damn irritating grin off Kali's face. He really did not understand how she was doing it. It was like she could negate everything. She was even casually holding an armful of Mineta's balls without them sticking to her. And even casually shoving them on his face! At this moment and time, Todoroki's expression was wretched. He had to come to really hate this damn girl!

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!*

"Winner: Hero Team: Kali Asui!"

"Ah… looks like it is over. My squishy did not fail me!" Kali said with a big smile as she took her foot off Todoroki's chest and walked away as if she had not just been bullying him for the past five minutes.

Mina who watched everything that had happened was covering her mouth trying not to laugh. She was not the only one. Everyone in their class was laughing at Todoroki's plight. His whole head was covered in Mineta's balls.

They would not come off until Mineta actually woke up, and he was still currently passed out from Uraraka's kick! As for Kali, she jumped back up into the bomb room where Asui jumped into her arms. "Kali!"

"Hehe… Tsu, we won!" The two girls hugged each other with big smiles. Uraraka, who had finally gotten up from being flung against the wall, held her head while pouting.

"Asui that was mean!" Uraraka cried out as she walked over to the two. She looked at Asui, who was now back to being piggybacked by Kali hugging her with a blissful smile on her face, and felt kinda left out. She did not know why, but she suddenly felt like she wished she was in Asui's place. Just thinking about it made Uraraka's head turn red.

"Ocha? Are you okay? Your face is bright red." Kali, oblivious to what was going on, walked over and placed her hand on Uraraka's forehead.

"I… I am fine!" Uraraka replied as she quickly backed away. "We should go! We are holding up the others."

"Ribbit…." Asui looked at Uraraka making a quick escape and a thought flashed in her mind, which caused her to hug Kali tighter.

When Kali returned to where the rest of the class was, she walked over to Tuna and whispered to him: "Don't fail my shitty old man. You are stronger than you think."

Tuna was stunned by Kali's words and turned to look at her walking away and being surrounded by everyone else. But her words actually helped him firm his resolve. He looked over at Bakugo with pure determination in his eyes. He knew Kali was right. He had to show that all his training was not for nothing!

In the end, Bakugo was beaten black and blue by Midoriya, who went all out and used the motivation he received from Kali and his knowledge of how Bakugo fought as means to break through his limits. He too, was greeted by many of his classmates, all cheering for him. He looked at Kali in a new light. It always seemed like she was trying to help him in one way or another. He began to wonder if Kali actually did like him and was just being shy about it.

That night after dinner, two girls sat on the bed together. Asui leaned against Kali's chest with red cheeks while Kali's cheeks were also slightly flushed. Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal, but ever since they kissed, things had become slightly different between the two. "Ribbit…. Kali, thank you for today."

"Hmmm?" Kali looked down at Asui, who was looking up at her. "I don't think I did anything. You were the one who did most of the work."

"No, you gave me a chance to experience proper combat. While it was not much of a fight, it was still a good experience for me. So thank you. I mean, you could have easily taken the bomb if you made a move, but instead, you took out the harder opponent to give me a chance to learn. For that, I am very grateful." Asui said as she turned herself around and looked Kali in the eyes. The two stared at each other for a few seconds before their faces grew closer, and then…. Their lips touched. Their lips pressed up against each other. Kali hugged Asui, who had put her arms around Kali's neck. After a few minutes, their lips parted.

"Tsu….. "

"Ribbit…"

Both girls stared at each other for a few seconds before Asui lowered her head and rested it on Kali's chest. "I am glad we met…."

"Mmmm…" Kali replied with a smile as she hugged Asui. She felt that their friendship was slowly changing into something much more.

 

Advanced Chapters can be found on Patreon!
Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura + 5 chapters
THe Bored Hero + 5 advance chapters and more to come!
https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Join my Discord!
https://discord.gg/79yyJSD

Show your support and buy me a coffee!
https://ko-fi.com/invayne

Follow on twitter: https://twitter.com/AuthorInvayne

Follow on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/invayne/

32