Chapter 10
1.3k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lindsey noticed her motivation at dinner. To be honest, it was kind of hard to miss, as she looked up information on her phone while munching on the pizza we ordered. It was one of those random things we learned quickly. Given the kinds of metabolisms we had, and that our bodies were preset to strongly pull toward the body types I wanted? Any intake was good. Only thing we had to be careful of is if we were going through a change, to get the materials for specific changes. Not even sure if we needed THAT, but it wasn’t worth the risk to find out.

 

“Alright. Christ, Tina, spill it. What’s going on? This isn’t normal even for you.” Lindsey was looking at her with intent. 

 

“Gotta get this research done, Chris wants me to get back into martial arts!”

 

“Chris? What else is going on.” 

 

“Tina’s physical transformations finished, and she remembered that I promised to work on her mind next. I couldn’t figure out how to reach right in, so we’re doing it a bit of a longer way.” Much to my shock, Lindsey immediately reached over, grabbed my head, and shoved it between her enormous breasts.

 

“You have exactly 24 hours to start using it on me, hear?” I nodded, motorboating her in the process.

 

“I think you’re going to get different training, but sure. Soon as I know this works right.” I mean, I tried to say that. The effect came out a bit muffled until Lindsey let me up for air and to finish dinner. That evening, if anything, she was even more eager than Tina had been.

 

It turned out that Tina’s new body would be absolutely raking in cash. Everyone assumed she was using some kind of filter, but the promises of both martial arts training videos and nudes were enough to more than pay for all the classes she wanted for the foreseeable future. She’d be starting with Kickboxing, Muay Thai, and Krav Maga. Then had plans to move on once the dojos could teach her nothing more. The look on her face when she reported that to me the next morning told me more than anything her mission was accomplished.

 

So my next one was for her to join them and learn all she could each day. To never lose a sparring match. And, once home, to use her new body’s enhanced capabilities to pleasure me in ever-more-difficult ways. She immediately dashed off to the first of her targets, with recording equipment in order to make sure her form was right. I was quite sure she’d also be editing it to give training montages to her fans, which turned out to be both correct and highly profitable.

 

Lindsey caught this last bit as I was giving it to her, and immediately demanded that I apply all of the changes to her. Who was I to say no? I had my template this time, so it took me minutes. “Lindsey, your training is going to be very different from Tina’s. Your profession is different. Your style is different. Your build is different. Last chance to back out.”

 

“Not a chance. Hit me with your best shot, and make it fun.” She was daring me to do it all, in word and tone both. 

 

“Fine then. I am going to turn you into the most skilled escort on the face of the Earth. Three days a week, your command is to learn a new sexual technique you think I’d like and apply it to me that evening. The other days are to improve on what you have, including your flexibility, endurance, and breath control. Every success will be reinforced. Every time I orgasm into you. Every time one of your Johns has an experience that has them begging for more. Every failure will be punished. Begin by getting me off, ONLY with your internal muscle control. You have one hour.”

 

Training Tina was about pointing her at lessons. Training Lindsey? Much more personal and enjoyable. Before the week was even over, both were pulling off things I’d believe were not physically possible for them before their training. Lindsey held her breath for almost five solid minutes to blow me to completion in one go. Tina had progressed to mid grades in all three of her current disciplines following my demands, and was actively recording content. A month later and both were performing feats that had others convinced they were faked, unless experienced firsthand. 

 

Have you ever watched a kumite? Tina actually took down every training institution in the area in a row two months after that. Lindsey set her personal record by pulling twelve orgasms out of a John in an hour, one who didn’t have my enhancements. Neither noticed when I turned off the reinforcement commands, and just kept getting better from there.

 

By the time my IT furs finished their transformations, all three asked to be trained like that as well. I mean, different targets, but no less fun. 

 

***

 

Willing to keep a secret, capable of the commune life, and overall good people vetted by the others. The magic formula to join my little venture. I could fill the slots quickly enough. We could fill them. Those who were going to remain human took the first couple of floors, the furs occupied the rest. It would be like every convention you’ve ever heard of, 24/7, unless we were on a job. About 50% remote-capable IT types. 25% sex workers of various specialties. The other quarter ended up consisting of writers, artists, and odd ones and twos of various professions, like cooks and videographers, who were willing to go fully remote or turn them to internal benefit. I had three times as many applicants as I had positions. We could pick the cream of the crop, selecting more for people who would get along than anything. We could learn skills. We couldn’t force someone to be a decent person. 

 

The soreness faded the second my transformations were done, and I felt absolutely amazing. I’d still tweak things from time to time as I found more things to tweak. Vera decided to move in as well, though she stayed human and helped Lindsey and Tina with the public facing side of things. When eventually her transformation completed, I was who she chose to give her body its first test run. There were no complaints on either side. When eventually she graduated near the top of her class, my commune became her primary client.

 

Lindsey’s business absolutely boomed. She could pull two people a day for prices that would have previously made her week… or sometimes month, or year… and whenever she found people willing to join our lifestyle she’d recruit them as well. Then, on my instructions, train them up. Extremely well. Once Tina went and learned everything she could from every dojo in the area along with her concealed weapon permit (at record-setting skill levels), she assigned herself to be my combination bodyguard, personal maid, and lover. Frequent lover. And before you ask, yes, she kept on raking in cash from content. And yes, also Lindsey-trained.

 

The IT crowd came through, many of their friends willing to travel to work here. I’m not saying the transformations were perfect from the word go, but they at least worked. My special training also led them to be a bunch of the most capable hackers to be found anywhere. I’m also not saying that I assembled a harem or anything, but given that the vast majority of the people who ended up in the building were exceedingly sexually liberated, all of whom were rendered completely infertile unless otherwise desired and so disease-resistant it might as well be immunity? There was a distinct “free love” atmosphere to the place. One I got to experience frequently, even if my preferences excluded the other men in the building. The ladies were still a heavy majority… and largely capable of bedroom acts that are essentially impossible to put on paper… so I wasn’t exactly missing out. 

 

Though everyone technically worked “for” me, it was more just a place to put the paperwork. After all, I was the key to the entire operation. Other than transformations, touch-ups, and the occasional snarky word “boss,” I was just one of the guys. Close enough to heaven for me. 

 

I mean, I ended up on the Forbes 30-under-30 list and had more beautiful, enthusiastic, and highly skilled women cross my bed than Hugh Hefner. That helped. 

 

Anyone who wanted to leave was free to do so, I’d convert them back to human if needed, undo the contraceptive, have them sign an NDA, and wish them well. A bus got put on the expenses, and we traveled a lot for shows and conventions. We ended up buying the identical building next door, and getting them linked by bridge/tunnel, then setting up the roofs as hangouts. Then building two more to form an enclosed quad. I recruited the most dedicated, and together we made them the absolute best. The rare thing that could not be handled remotely could be done by one of the non-furry faces, or by a temporary transformation back. Eventually, I even figured out that I could in fact turn pain receptor sensitivity so far down that it might as well be off, which meant that any transformation that didn’t need a significant increase of mass could be done in minutes, not weeks. Would have been nice to know earlier, but I got there.

 

Why am I telling you this? Well, you came to me, but I don’t think my services are quite what you needed. See, I want to make sure the program keeps getting used the right way. Take this disk to where you want to make your base of operations. It’ll let you get started. For most it just takes a little change. For you, it’ll be a big one.

27