Chapter 4 – Fel’ctas
4.1k 12 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- --- Week 1 - Day 4 - Friday, 6th Day of the Seventh Month --- ---

Fel'ctas awoke to a new day. A day off. The perfect way to wake up too. Mrr'am shifted a bit but then stopped squirming. It was nice to have no obligations.

She was raised from her half nap a while later. Her sister woke up. "Morning Mrr'am"

"Nyah~ big sis~"

The two girls cuddled for a while more, and then Mrr'am decided to have breakfast. It made Fel'ctas remember the two cowgirls. ^She hoped that those two would be fine a day without milking. That led her thoughts to the other two party members. Celies was fine, she'd hide in her books, or she'd read her embarrassing erotic story again. Tinkerbell she was not sure about, she could totally picture the bunny sitting there staring into nothingness, and waiting for tomorrow to come.

Maybe she should check up on the bunny and invite her for a day out?

Going out for a picnic sounded wonderful. Relax, enjoy the sun, laze around, and recover their energies.

"Want to go on a picnic today?" She asked her sister.

"You are really not working today?" Mrr'am stared at her sister intently.

Fel'ctas smiled. "No work today!" She assured her pink kitten. "Not meeting the party either, but think we can invite Tinkerbell over? She lives all alone."

"Nyah? No family?" Mrr'am asked, suddenly very focused.

Fel'ctas shook her head and patted Mrr'am on the head. "No, she is alone."

"Not good, uhh." Mrr'am thought for a moment. "That is the bunny?"

"Yes, the bunny."

"She can come, she is smaller than me! Nyah!"

Fel'ctas had no idea why being smaller was important.

------

After a small breakfast. Fel'ctas made sandwiches and packed whatever she found that was edible into a basket. It was not much. Some of the bread, some of the roast. She pondered what to buy. Some sausages, a little ham, … she actually had enough money to splurge right now. She decided to go shopping with her sister. That meant getting dressed.

Luckily, Mrr'am was more than happy to get dressed to go shopping with her big sister.

Fel'ctas filled her sister's coin bag with 5 sp and 10 cp. It was enough for several large meals and some snacks. She pondered adding several gold coins, but decided against it. "Mrr'am!"

"Nyah?"

"I am leaving you 5 gold coins for emergencies; they are in the stove, just left. Put these 20 silver in your drawer in case you need more money."

The pink kitten quickly complied, and spent some time fussing over her unusually heavy coin bag. It was not only much fuller, but also worth more than she had ever had. Honestly, she had no idea what to do with it. However, fish, meat and sweets were mostly on her mind. It was a tough choice. A nice juicy skewer, some grilled fish, or a warm fresh pie.

"We have some roast and bread left; we need to use that up. We have some vegetables too. So, maybe a small salad too?" Fel'ctas felt a little unprepared for organizing a picnic. Make sandwiches, try to cook something, get a blanket? "Let’s get some sausage, maybe some pie too?"

"Let’s buy pie and cake!" Mrr'am seemed eager.

Fel'ctas decided to stop worrying and simply go shopping; maybe she'd find something that looked good to eat.

------

At the market the sisters were browsing, some fruit, a few lewd comments and offers, fresh eggs, Fel'ctas got her butt groped, potatoes and carrots, and two bottles of juice.

The bakery yielded a few hints at sex, the butcher luckily had the father staffing the counter today, she got sausages, ham, and an offer for some fresh chicken. She abstained from the chicken, as she had no idea how to prepare that.

Things took a turn for the weird at the dairy shop.

Spoiler

Cowgirl Mother rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 + 3 = (11) +3 = 14
Cowgirl Daughter 1 rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 + 1 = (1) + 1 = 2 Natural 1
Cowgirl Daughter 2 rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 - 1 = (15) - 1 = 14
Cocoa roll Will Save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 + 5 = (19) + 5 = 24

[collapse]

"Cheese, some cream, butter, and you sure you don't want some milk?" The mature cowwoman asked.

"You can have my milk, free of charge!" Her older daughter offered.

The younger daughter simply looked at Fel'ctas blushing.

"Actually, she is already drinking my milk." Coco threw in. That caused everyone to look at the help for the day. "We are in the same adventuring group as well."

Fel'ctas wondered if there was some deeper meaning about drinking directly from a breast. The way the other three cowgirls were pushing out their chests made her suspicious.

"Hard cheese or soft cheese?" Cocoa changed the topic.

"Maybe some soft for today and some more hard cheese for later, since it will keep well."

Cocoa prepared the requested items without hurry, then went to the back and returned with a large bottle. "Today's milk from me and my sister, I was planning on dropping it off later." The druid cowgirl counted for a moment. "That will be 4 silver and 7 coppers for the cheese."

"Thank you." Fel'ctas decided not to remind her friend about the missing cream. It made her wonder if Cocoa and Millie now counted as hers. The glares Cocoa was getting were rather unsettling, and she was sure that there was going to be some dispute. "Let's go Mrr'am."

"Nyah!" At least her kitten was dense enough not to realize anything.

------

Finally back home Fel'ctas was happy to put it all away. Her strength was enough to carry it all, but that did not mean she did not feel burdened by the pile of groceries.

"Want to come get Tinkerbell?"

"Bunny?"

"Yes, Bunny." She shoved the thought that her sweet sister might be an airhead away. However, she had to admit none of her friends were normal either. Celies tried to be a tsundere princess, Cocoa was seemingly calm yet possessive, Tinkerbell had serious issues, and the town was filled with horny canines. Finally, they were getting a seriously overpowered shrine maiden. Fel'ctas shuddered as she looked at the still glowing coin. A seriously overpowered canine, one that was probably a pervert too, possibly?

It was over two days already and the coin was still glowing, even with double duration it was at least lvl 28 at her best guess. It was the kind of power that tended to not realize they accidently killed a level 1 like her. Luckily, she was female, so maybe the yuri route would save her. She did not want to think about what kind of depraved things someone like that did. Hopefully she was weak to a cat's tongue too. She might have to improve her Con, she doubted that canine would be satisfied with anything less than ten rounds.

Fel'ctas forcefully ignored the coin and stopped thinking about a possibly overpowered canine pervert.

Spoiler

Character Fel'ctas fulfilled all requirements for Flaw Delusional
Flaw Delusional is now available as a Bonus Flaw

[collapse]

The two sisters left to get the bunny. Fel'ctas was honestly happy she was not getting lost any more.

Mrr'am frowned when she saw the rather run down hut. "Bunny poor?"

"Yes, but it should be better now that she has a party."

"Bunny has no friends?"

"None but us."

"Poor bunny!"

"Yes, she is."

Mrr'am walked over to the door quickly and knocked impatiently.

A startled yelp followed by a "Yes?" was the response from inside.

"We are going on a picnic!" Mrr'am proclaimed.

"What?"

"Big sis decided to make a picnic, so poor bunny is coming too!"

Fel'ctas wondered if she should say something, but honestly, the situation was too amusing to interrupt.

"Big sis? What? Who?"

"My big sis, no yours. A picnic and relaxing day with no work. We are going together~"

"Okay?" poor Tinkerbell was obviously overwhelmed.

"Coming in~" Mrr'am pushed the door open and entered.

Fel'ctas really fought hard to stop herself from laughing when Tinkerbell yelped again and Mrr'am chided, "Small bunny needs to get dressed to go on picnic!"

It took Fel'ctas entering and actually explaining to unconfuse the situation.

Spoiler

Tinkerbell rolls Will save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 - 1 = (13) - 1 = 12
Tinkerbell failed Will Save by 10 Points

[collapse]

------

Tinkerbell was peering at the assorted food. Actually, she had to stand on a chair to get a proper look at everything. The bunny was very confused at the way the pink kitten was overly attentive to her.

Fel'ctas actually had to excuse herself to laugh. With her underdeveloped and small size, it was easy for Mrr'am to mistake the bunny as being younger than her. The small patched dress did not help the bunny's image.

Still the trio managed to prepare a decent spread for their picnic and set off.

"We will be getting a shrine maiden soon." Fel'ctas mentioned.

"Nyah! She is pretty, white, smells nice, and heals." Mrr'am listed the important parts. "She can do magic!"

"She is an epic, albino kitsune." Fel'ctas decided to explain.

Tinkerbell froze, and then squeaked. "Epic?"

"A coin she touched is lit the third day now."

"Third day?"

"Yes."

"Wow."

"The tail is fluffy too~" Mrr'am added.

The two adventurers were lost in thought as the trio walked. Mrr'am was pondering new nice friends. They were more fun than the other kittens or those stupid puppies that always pulled her tail. And the bunny had delicious looking ears.

The trio went and found a nice spot near the sheep yards, vineyards that the sheep were taking care off. However, the sheep seemed rather hectic today. It was still a nice day and the view was relaxing.

Using an old blanket, after checking for ants, the trio sat down and spread out their small feast.

Not much talking was done during the eating.

"I feel so full." Tinkerbell was lying on her back and was seemingly lethargic. Mrr'am was poking a flower, seemingly pondering taking it and other flowers.

Fel'ctas was lazily lying on her back too, there with her eyes closed offering Tinkerbell a good look up her dress. "Days off are relaxing. No work, no hurry." She did not say it, but for her it also meant no sex.

"Nhh."

"Nyah~ help me make a bracelet!"

The peace and quiet got interrupted.

None of their tries were great, but they had fun trying to figure it out.

Spoiler

"Curse of Attraction (Cursed Masterwork Dart)" has expired
Attraction DC 17

[collapse]

------

Fel'ctas woke. The trio had moved towards the half shade and had taken a nap.

Now she was hot, the sun shining on her and being hugged from both sides with her sister and Tinkerbell pressing her faces into her breasts to escape the bright sun.

She glared at the sun. The sun glared back. She lost.

Gently she poked the two small cuties.

Tinkerbell was the first to return to the living.

She rose unsteadily, walked a few steps, crouched down, and relieved her bladder in Fel'ctas plain sight. After wiping with a small handkerchief, she returned to the warm catgirl and laid down on top. She even pulled their dresses up so their intimate parts were in direct contact with the others legs.

Fel'ctas waited for further reaction but nothing happened. And she felt hotter than before.

Gently she pried Mrr'am's grip loose and rolled the protesting kitten away. Then she pushed Tinkerbell off herself.

"Waah??" Tinkerbell was a confused bunny. One moment she was nice and warm, it was soft and smelled nice too. Now she was staring at the glaring sun, her dress was hiked up, and she felt displaced.

"Mrrr?" Came a sleepy noise from the right.

It took Tinkerbell a few moments to realize that the noise was Mrr'am waking up.

Then there was Fel'ctas who looked hot, in more than one way, and a little rumpled.

"Too hot and bright for hugging." Fel'ctas complained.

"Go home and move bunny!" Mrr'am said something weird.

"Move bunny?" Tinkerbell repeated confused.

Mrr'am nodded. "Bunny too small to stay alone. So move bunny to our home." Then the kitten deflated. "Unless the bunny does not want to?"

"No, I mean yes, I mean I would love to move in with you!" Tinkerbell started tearing up.

Mrr'am quickly scrambled across Fel'ctas' lap and pulled the bunny into her very modest chest. Totally like someone older would to someone younger.

Fel'ctas had to smile at the cuteness of the scene, and at the irony. The bunny was actually older than her kitten. The way Tinkerbell was overwhelmed by the hug was adorable too.

------

After returning home, Mrr'am seemed impatient about moving the "Small bunny", a phrase that made Tinkerbell's ears wilt every time she heard it.

Trekking across town Mrr'am frowned again at the rather run down hut. The small kitten actually managed to force the door open by pushing hard against the door. Tinkerbell looked shocked at the broken lock, while Fel'ctas admonished her kitten for breaking the useless lock.

"But it was too weak?"

"Eggs are weak too; do you break them without reason?"

"No, or egg will spill."

"And here the wind will blow the door open."

"Ohh! Sorry useless lock for breaking you."

Fel'ctas had to smile at the weird excuse.

Gathering Tinkerbell's belongings was quick. The patched and used up mattress received a no from Fel'ctas and Mrr'am. The three girls were enough to carry everything worth taking in one go.

------

"Welcome home bunny!" Mrr'am greeted when they arrived back and had entered.

Tinkerbell teared up again. "I am home?"

It broke Fel'ctas heart.

Amusingly Tinkerbell was moved into their room. Their mother's former room remained untouched.

Tinkerbell was shocked when Mrr'am stripped, even more when Fel'ctas did. It took Mrr'am trying to help her out of her dress to restart the overwhelmed bunny.

It was nice though. She was naked and after an inspection, Mrr'am had nodded while Fel'ctas went about and cleaned up after the picnic preparations.

A late lunch had Tinkerbell actually standing on a chair, since sitting would have left her in a too low to eat comfortable position.

It made the two cats wonder about a solution, before they decided to get a new chair.

That was their afternoon trip.

At the carpenter, they found out such chairs were sold out, but one would be available in two days for two gold.

A price that made the bunny panic, but neither cat batted an eye at.

Back home again it took a reminder about their new wealth from Fel'ctas to calm down the bunny. Who then insisted on paying rent and for the chair.

Which was a lost battle the moment Mrr'am did her sad kitten look.

Tinkerbell folded like Fel'ctas always did, and she got no help from the older cat.

In the end, they agreed on sharing food expenses, upkeep, and rent. The bunny shifting moods from hyper, to overwhelmed, to teary happy, and to positively beaming.

------

"Mrr'am?"

"Yes big sis?"

"Tinkerbell is actually older than you."

"But bunny so small, small, and helpless?"

Something about the small twice nagged at Fel'ctas again. "She is older than I am too."

Mrr'am pondered. "Bunny like white shrine girl. Take long time to grow up."

"Something like that." She did not feel the need to explain that the bunny … Tinkerbell would probably never really grow up.

------

Dinner was the final leftovers and some soup.

Mrr'am had graciously given Tinkerbell her children’s bed. She slept better with Fel'ctas anyway. The bunny had enough space on it to stretch, something that Mrr'am did not have any more. Nor did she in the new bed. That was more due to hitting Fel'ctas accidently.

The two adventurers gave the coin Mrr'am was playing with a wary look. It was still glowing.

"Third day." Fel'ctas whispered to Tinkerbell.

The bunny seemed to ponder. "So 70 hours and more?"

"Most spells like that last from a minute per caster level to an hour, I think, even with that double the time feat…"

"At least 35?"

"At least 35."

"That is at legendary level."

"And our new Shrine Maiden."

"Wow." Tinkerbell stared ahead. "I am only level 2 and almost died or worse seven times before."

Fel'ctas did not ask what was worse; she simply hugged the small bunny.

"Bunny sad?"

"She remembered how dangerous it was to adventure alone."

"Bunny not alone anymore!" Mrr'am proclaimed. "Big sis will protect."

The two adventurers shared a look. They both knew Tinkerbell had more kills. They did not share that though.

"Good night."

"Nyah~"

"Sleep well?"

The last was a confused Tinkerbell.


Glossary has D&D 3.5 Game and Rule Information
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/69709/lets-explore-and-enjoy/glossary/
Discord Link
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t
Character Sheets
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJdLJ_NUhYLzvsVnnyeNTjpE-X5ksjBw?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Dramatis Personae (quick Character overview on who, where, what, contains spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oyEHE2l_FYYl6Q2iaj6e3BQmbbHpnZIAVja59T4i-xM/edit?usp=sharing
Timeline (which mc did what where and when, massive spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TD7tSrDjTnwvTyqV3OtvJzoxzxzLtvhlZY3LtGplkvI/edit?usp=sharing

[collapse]

The day off is over, Fel'ctas and party return to their normal work.
1: There were still the short normal quests to be done.
2: We want to see them do something longer, forests have more ruins to be explored, make it an overnight thing already.
3: The town guards are useless and slow, they need to clear up a break in.
4: Fel'ctas is a ninja catgirl, she needs to spend more time on her back or on her knees.
5: Don't care option, whatever happens, make it happen faster!

The day off is over, Fel'ctas and party return to their normal work.
  • 1: There were still the short normal quests to be done. Votes: 38 31.7%
  • 2: We want to see them do something longer Votes: 28 23.3%
  • 3: The town guards are useless and slow, they need to clear up a break in. Votes: 14 11.7%
  • 4: Fel'ctas is a ninja catgirl, she needs to spend more time on her back or on her knees. Votes: 75 62.5%
  • 5: Don't care option, whatever happens, make it happen faster! Votes: 40 33.3%
Total voters: 120 · This poll was closed on Apr 7, 2020 05:47 PM.
78