Chapter 79
595 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 15 more chapters on Patreon or SubscribeStar, links below.

https://www.patreon.com/Samofthepen

https://subscribestar.adult/samofthepen

AN: Finally, after 2 weeks, UtA is back baby! Will post another chapter of UtA tomorrow, then it is back to a few Of Arms and Arcane chapters, followed by more UtA closer to the end of the week. Realease speed will mostly depends on my office workload for the week, still trying to clear my COVID backlog of work.

Don't forget to check out my other novel, "Of Arms and Arcane" https://www.scribblehub.com/series/872408/of-arms-and-arcane/

Where once there was a weightless body of ethereal translucent body of mana, was now replaced by a body of actual substance and weight that was also warm to the touch like any living woman.

 

“Nita? What are you doing here? What happened to Mita?” Grud said in confusion.

 

The woman in his arms slowly opened her eyes as she turned away from the light of the fireplace in the tent. Then she blinked someone like someone blinking the sleep out of their eyes in the morning.

 

Then the woman looked up to Grud and asked “Nita is here? And I am not so sure what happened myself, the lifeforce I accumulated from your seed did something on its own and I blacked out.”

 

After processing everything that just happened, Grud came to a conclusion, ‘Ok, so this may be Mita and she somehow got a real body. I guess there is one way to confirm.’

 

“Mita, look at your hands.” Grud said.

 

Mita gave Grud a curious look but decided to humor his request, “Ok, is there something wrong with my han-”

 

The sentence died in her mouth as Mita could no longer see through her hands. What replaced them was a very familiar pair of bronze-skinned hands that she had seen a lot when she rode along in Nita’s body.

 

She then looked down at the rest of her body and it looked exactly the same as she saw it from Nita’s point of view. Mita then reached down to her chest and touched her own breasts and yelped a bit and pulled back her hands as if she touched a hot stove.

 

Compared to when she felt the sensation of Nita touching herself while she was inside of Nita’s body, she was currently feeling very sensitive. Compared to now, everything she felt through Nita and while in her mana body was muted compared to now.

 

Slowly, Mita started exploring her own body. She started by touching her own face, her hair that was no longer flowing in defiance of gravity, next was tracing her hands over her arms, and her exploration ended at her breasts where she felt out every square inch of it until she came to the nipples.

 

As she traced around her areola, the sensitive feeling made her inhale a sharp breath before relaxing, and then she did what she saw all of her sister-wives enjoying. She pinched her own nipple.

 

At that moment, lightning shot up her spine into her brain making her climax for the first time in this new body.

 

“Ahhh!” Mita moaned as she arched her back and twitched for a few seconds before falling limp in Grud’s arms.

 

“Are you ok my love?” Grud asked worriedly. But as worried as he was, he had just witnessed his wife have her first climax in her new body, which made his dick half chubbed.

 

“That… that was amazing… to think I have been missing out on this. For all these years I have never felt as I do now.” Mita said while taking deep breaths.

 

Then she reached up and stroked Grud’s hair and face, and soon her hands wandered down to his muscular body. As she was feeling up Grud’s body, Mita was unconsciously licking her lips.

 

“Dear, I know you just spent a lot of your seed, but can you make love to me in my new body?” Mita asked as she rubbed her thighs together.

 

Grud chuckled and replied, “You did not even need to ask.” before bringing her in for a kiss.

 

As Mita had her first kiss with her new body, her mind started to become fuzzy.

 

After they broke the kiss, Grud gently laid Mita down and rained kisses upon her from her face, down her neck to her chest, and then to her breast as he fondled them. And while all this was happening, Mita’s sensitive body was making her climax over and over again just from the groping and kisses.

 

Grud then started licking Mita’s nipples one at a time and then moved on to sucking them.

 

After a while of sucking, Grud looked at Mita who was still writhing in pleasure and said, “Your Breast are the same size as Nita’s but they do not produce milk. We can fix that by putting a baby in you.”

 

Hearing those words, especially the word “baby” Mita’s eyes lit up with excitement and grabbed Grud, “Yes! Give me your baby my love!” Mita practically commanded. And who was he to deny his wife this request.

 

Ever since Grud’s first child was born, Mita watched her sister-wives raise their children, it may not have been easy all the time, but from the smiles on their faces and the emotion of joy and satisfaction she felt from her bond with Nita, Mita could not help but feel a little jealous, but she loved her sister-wives too much for a little jealousy to sully their relationship.

 

But now that she had a body, she had a chance to have a child of her own and she was not going to wait until after the expedition to get a bun in her own oven.

 

The kisses continued down her belly to her crotch where Grud spread her legs apart to reveal a vagina he was very familiar with, because it looked like Nita’s.

 

After giving Mita’s clit a lick and a kiss which made her squirt in his face, Grud stuck his index finger in her pussy where it met a membrane. “Oh, your new body still has its purity intact, well not for long.”

 

Grud then locked his mouth to her vagina to suck and lick it as she repeatedly climax into his mouth. As she climaxed, Grud’s tongue invaded her vagina and licked her hymen before disengaging and assuming the position to penetrate his wife.

 

Grud positioned his dick which was already leaking precum to her pussy entrance, then hunched over to come face to face with Mita, “This is going to hurt, but it is better to do it quick.”

 

Grud then kissed Mita as he penetrated Mita in one swift and powerful thrust all the way to her cervix entrance, the pain made her release a short scream into Grud’s mouth as he stayed still, “I will stay like this, tell me when the pain subsides.” Grud said as the powerful aphrodisiac in Grud’s precum went to work numbing the pain and making her pussy tingle in pleasure.

 

After a while of cuddling, with his dick inside her, Mita finally told Grud it was ok to move. He then started slowly stroking his dick in and out of her. The only downside was that unlike all his wives and Mita’s mana body form, her new body was not used to being stretched out, he could barely fit a third of his dick inside her before he hit her cervix, and he was not willing to force his way into her womb, he decided to wait after childbirth loosened her cervix up.

 

With her body being as sensitive as it currently was, the only thing preventing Mita from waking up the whole camp was her lips being locked with Grud’s, as her cervix was getting pounded, she kept on fading in and out of consciousness, and when Grud could hold back no longer, he docked his dick head to her cervix entrance and unloaded all he had into her womb.

 

After more than a minute of pumping Mita’s womb full of his baby batter and giving her body its first cumflation, Grud noticed Mita was out cold and decided to lay down beside her and cuddle with his dick still in her. ‘Now that she got a body, better train her vagina to be on penis warmer duty at night.’

 

 

When morning came around, Grud felt he was hugging and being hugged by something warm. He looked down and noticed Mita hugging him while still having his dick in her pussy.

 

‘So it wasn't a dream.’ Grud thought to himself before he went back to sleep in with the excuse of fighting very late at night.

 

“-ud, Grud, wake up.” Grud heard a soft voice as he opened his eyes and felt his side being prodded.

 

“Mmmm… I’m awake.” Grud sleepily replied as he kissed Mita’s head. That was when he heard a cute rumbling sound and looked down at Mita.

 

“You hungry?” Grud asked and received a nod in reply.

 

“This body has never eaten after all.” Mita said in reply.

 

“Ok, you just stay here and rest, I will get us breakfast.” Grud said as he slid his morning wood out of Mita, making her shudder in pleasure.

 

As Grud got up, Mita kept her eyes on the erect cum glazed dick that was in her until a few seconds ago. Before Grud could fully stand up, Mita reached out and grabbed Grud’s hand, “We can’t have you walking around the outpost with that weapon sticking out your loincloth, can we?”

 

Mita tugged and guided Grud to lie back down, “Now let me milk your seed to calm this beast down, then you can get breakfast for us.”

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 15 more chapters on Patreon or SubscribeStar, links below.

https://www.patreon.com/Samofthepen

https://subscribestar.adult/samofthepen

29