Chapter 38: hunting basilisk
455 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

author words: I am getting bad reviews, if it is like this then there is no point in writing.

hope to get some good reviews from the readers that liked my novels to motivate me.

Chapter 38: hunting basilisk

 

Vicky silently followed in before the entrance closed.

 

Right around this time, harry and Ron found the piece of paper in the hands of Hermoine.

 

This turned into a book on basilisk leading harry and Ron to the information related to the monster and chamber of secrets.

 

At the same time Rita Skeeter got a letter about the true image Lockhart and she came to Hogwarts in her Animagus form to get the news.

 

Vicky doesn’t have to send her an anonymous letter as he knows her secret.

 

She got a letter directly from him and because of her trust she came here to investigate.

 

Also Vicky told her about his new adventure in the letter and she will get the first exclusive interview.

 

When she learnt about the basilisk and the chamber of secrets has made her hyped up.

 

Since Dumbledore is not here she was able to sneak into the Hogwarts castle.

 

She is currently in Lockhart’s office listening to the confrontation between Lockhart, harry and Ron.

 

She was excited and directly got the information from the situation.

 

On the other hand Vicky was inside the chamber of secrets with the invisibility cloak following Ginny.

 

On the way Vicky saw the big snake skin that was shed by the basilisk.

 

It is over 60 meters long.

 

Vicky went inside the chamber of secrets that has 7 snakes locking metal door right behind Ginny.

 

Right around that time Vicky separated a clone that took out poly juice potion with harry’s hair to appear as harry.

 

While Vicky’s clone is turning into harry’s appearance Ginny fell at the other end of the room with many serpent heads.

 

Around that time a foggy image of Tom riddle slowly formed beside Ginny.

 

Vicky on the other hand waiting for his clone to complete the transformation into Harry and then he would set the high powered sniper rifle with thermal scope from his expansion pocket.

 

 As soon as his clone turned into harry he got a fake wand on his hand along with few smoke and tear gas grenades on his hands.

 

He even got the glasses.

 

As soon as harry appeared the foggy image of Tom riddle vanished from the spot.

 

Vicky’s clone that is in the appearance of harry ran over to Ginny just like that in the plot.

 

The invisibility cloak is still covering Vicky and he set up the high powered sniper rifle ready to strike the basilisk.

 

There is not one but 5 sniper rifles were set up side by side.

 

The invisibility cloak is barely covering them and Vicky while he set them up at the perfect angles.

 

Vicky has already simulated and knows where to shoot and even the position was perfectly aligned when the sniper rifles were fixed on the floor with its braces.

 

Just like that in the plot Vicky’s clone spoke a few brave words and Voldemort did not even realize that it was a clone.

 

He even took the fake wand thinking that it would work.

 

Well it cannot be blamed as Vicky did not give him enough time to completely materialize so his senses are a bit dull compared to that of the plot.

 

Because of this he did not use the wand and only put it away from Vicky’s clone so that Vicky did not use that.

 

Instead he used his wandless casting to call the basilisk.

 

Well the phoenix did not appear like that in the plot as it was Vicky’s clone but not harry.

 

As soon as the mouth of the statue is open Vicky’s clone dropped number of grenades around the area.

 

Some of them are smoke screen while the others are tear gas grenades.

 

As long as the beast is still flesh and blood, it has to close its eyes when the tear gas touches its eyes.

 

Because of the burning pain in the eyes the beast screamed out loud.

 

Right at that moment the first shot was shot from the sniper rifle that went straight into its mouth.

 

Vicky’s clones went to carry Ginny away from that place and his appearance started to return to his original appearance.

 

Because of the wound inside its mouth the beast opened its mouth to roar again.

 

But continuous bullets left the sniper rifles straight into its mouth at various angles.

 

Their target it the brain of the beast and the bullets were smeared in strong muscle relaxant.

 

Even a whale would have a heart attack if a little of this muscle relaxant would enter its blood stream.

 

Also this muscle relaxant would evaporate after 3 hours.

 

So it is not a problem for Vicky to use the materials of the basilisk.

 

After the 5 bullets are shot Vicky reloaded the bullets just in case.

 

His clone placed Ginny beside Vicky and then ran towards the basilisk with a dagger made of titanium alloy.

 

He specifically prepared this just for this kind of situations.

 

Vicky’s clone went straight to the beast and used the curved dagger to pierce its mouth all the way to the nervous system.

 

The beast is already lying on the floor with the effect of the muscle relaxant.

 

It did not have the power to resist the movements of his clone.

 

Well it did try to bit off his hand but Vicky’s clone done care and used its full power to pierce the inner area of the mouth to the brain.

 

The clone soon vanished while the beast tried to rolled for a few times before it died completely.

 

Tom riddle wanted to attack the Vicky that is hiding but unfortunately the wand in his hand is a dummy.

 

So, waving the wand did not give him any results.

 

He moved on to the wandless casting which was disrupted Vicky casted the Patronus charm that would work well on the spirits.

 

At that time Vicky put on the cloak and vanished from his previous location.

 

He took the diary from the ground at the end……….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

15