Chapter 39: a wonderful adventurous story
395 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39: a wonderful adventurous story

 

At that time Vicky put on the cloak and vanished from his previous location.

 

He took the diary from the ground at the end of the hall and put it on the mouth of basilisk and hit on its upper jaw.

 

Its sharp fangs directly pierced the diary.

 

The fresh poison eroded Tom riddle’s spirit and his Horcrux finally died.

 

Vicky did not stop at that and immediately proceeded to the next step of the plan.

 

He took the basilisk directly after cutting few pieces of it flesh at the useless parts.

 

Well less valuable parts.

 

Then he stored the entire basilisk into the expansion space storage bag quickly.

 

He called out dobby using a summoning spell.

 

House elves can come into the castle and even teleport while others wizards cannot.

 

Dobby got the bag and left quickly after thanking Vicky for saving harry from the monster.

 

Dobby don’t want harry to come to Hogwarts because he don’t want harry to be harmed.

 

Since Vicky killed the beast he was very happy and quickly left with the things.

 

After that he went out to bring the shed skin of the basilisk outside the room and placed it beside the stone face.

 

The cut pieces of flesh of the basilisk was placed on the spots of the skin and then he took the wand of Ginny and casted a blasting and burning curse.

 

Vicky can use her wand because of his special charm nature.

 

Because of his illusion even the wand thought that it was casted by Ginny.

 

Immediately the giant face was blasted and the shed skin of the beast burnt leaving on some pieces of flesh half burnt.

 

The entire hall is in a mess.

 

After doing all of this Vicky checked to see if everything is done perfectly and set up the crime scene.

 

Then he carried Ginny and took her out of this place.

 

Right around this time harry, Ron and Lockhart appeared around the bathroom where the entrance to the chamber of secrets is present.

 

When they looked at Vicky flying out of the pipes they were shocked.

 

Vicky directly casted a spell to knock out Lockhart and asked harry and Ron to bring him to the hospital wing.

 

Ron was anxious looking at Ginny that is coconsciously lying in Vicky’s arms.

 

“Vicky what did you do to my sister.

 

Are you the heir of Slytherin…?”

 

Ron blocked the path of Vicky to ask the question holding his broken wand.

 

Vicky became irritated and directly punched Ron in the face.

 

“Shut up and follow me.”

 

Vicky used the loud voice spell to call out the professors to come to the hospital wing just when he was a little distance away from the hospital wing.

 

This loud sound alarmed the professors and they rushed to the hospital wing.

 

Right around when the professors are coming Vicky looked towards a beetle.

 

Poppy Pomfrey took Ginny from Vicky’s hands careful and started to administer the treatment as the professors arrived.

 

Rita turned back into human form and stood at the corner waiting for the adventure Vicky would speak.

 

Vicky immediately explained the situation saying that

 

“I saw Ginny writing those sentences on the wall with blood and followed her.

 

I felt that she is being controlled because of her wobbly walking style.

 

After that I remembered about a diary that belongs to Tom riddle and the experience of harry before and I saw that diary in Ginny’s hands.

 

Because of the doubt I followed her and found the chamber of secrets with giant serpent mural room down the place.

 

I saw that in the room there a foggy image of a young man appeared beside Ginny that fell and turning pale at that time.

 

As there is no time to call for help I moved on to attack that person to save Ginny.

 

But I cannot touch a spirit and that spirit called itself Tom riddle.

 

After that it summoned the basilisk that appeared out of the mouth of the mouth of the stone face.

 

I already found the information about that basilisk is the monster lying in the chamber of secrets.

 

I found the information after checking the old records of the library that fits the description of current and past events.

 

I feared and took Ginny to run and hide because I know that I cannot look into the eyes of basilisk.

 

After hiding Ginny safely in a place I distracted the big basilisk and make it follow me giving chase.

 

I ran without looking back but finally reached the same place the foggy image is standing holding the wand of Ginny.

 

I dogged the first attack and cast a levitation charm on the wand for the second attack from the foggy person.

 

The first attack hit the basilisk that is following behind me while the second attack hit the stone face from where the basilisk came.

 

The basilisk started to burn while I threw the diary into the mouth of the basilisk that is rolling rapidly.

 

Since it all started with the diary he thought destroying it can kill the foggy person.

 

With the biting of its fangs the diary smashed and the foggy man vanished.

 

The stone face fell on the basilisk stopping it from running away while it burnt till nothing remained.

 

Confirming that everything is fine I collected the wand of Ginny and then took Ginny out of that place.

 

Also I found that Lockhart is not the genuine person that he mentioned in his books.

 

Instead all of his works are stolen from real adventurers.

 

Other than that Lockhart is good at memory erasing charms so as soon as I saw him before I attacked him without a second thought.

 

At that time Lockhart was about to attack harry and Ron from behind.

 

………”

 

Vicky told his story and it was all written by Rita Skeeter at the side.

 

“It was really an adventure hehe.

 

I got a great spoof this time thanks to Vicky.”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 55 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12