Chapter 40: a chat with Dumbledore
389 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 40: a chat with Dumbledore

 

“It was really an adventure hehe.

 

I got a great spoof this time thanks to Vicky.”

 

She did not appear her and left this place quickly.

 

She doesn’t have to mention the source when writing an article.

 

While Vicky is narrating Ginny woke up.

 

Actually she woke up when Tom riddle was defeated by Vicky but she was in a trance state because Vicky sprayed some dizzy creating medicine.

 

Vicky wanted her to know that she was saved by Vicky but he don’t want her to know that Vicky took the basilisk or anything else.

 

Because Vicky was far away she saw the destruction and the big sounds of things falling.

 

She was very confused.

 

But she saw Vicky with a wand standing hear the basilisk before she lost consciousness again.

 

Right around that time Dumbledore finished taking care of the mess created by Lucius.

 

But when he returned back everything he planned for harry has gone down the drain.

 

Vicky made the professors call the ministry of magic to arrest Lockhart for what he did.

 

In the morning edition next day the entire story was directly published in the news papers by Rita Skeeter.

 

Once again the hands and feet of Dumbledore were tied with invisible chains.

 

He looked deeply at Vicky and did not know what to say.

 

Ginny directly clanged on to Vicky and Ron cannot stop her.

 

The professors went down to look at the location of chamber of secrets.

 

They only found a few remains of basilisk, other than that everything is gone.

 

But the entire situation is like Vicky mentioned so they cannot question Vicky legally.

 

They cannot search Vicky to get the corpse of the basilisk.

 

Vicky did not get any special rewards for the service to school like harry and Ron did.

 

Instead Dumbledore really wanted to know what Vicky is up to.

 

He was sure that there is no such coincidence like a fairy tale that Vicky narrated before.

 

He called Vicky to his office to have a good chat.

 

When Vicky arrived the phoenix is still there and Vicky went to pet it.

 

It did not reject Vicky as his nature is not bad when he likes the things.

 

Also his strong charm and his Patronus charm is a bird.

 

These things acted in his favor.

 

The phoenix is really beautiful unlike that appeared in the movie.

 

Dumbledore arrived and asked Vicky to sit and have a good talk.

 

Well he wanted to use legilimency on Vicky to find the truth.

 

But one cannot use the mind reading spell to the fullest degree on a kid.

 

This might cause brain problems.

 

So he only used it lightly on Vicky but it did not work on Vicky.

 

It took only a second for Vicky to come out of it and said to Dumbledore that was surprised by Vicky knowing occlumency.

 

“Professor Dumbledore, I really respect you being old and powerful.

 

But it is bad to peek into other people’s minds like that without authorization.

 

If you have did the same thing 50 years ago you might have saved someone from dying you know.

 

Unfortunately you prefer to deter others into your own path rather than leaving them as variables…….”

 

Vicky’s words shocked Dumbledore so he asked.

 

“How do you know about what happened 50 years ago?”

 

“Professor Dumbledore, not all wizards are good at logical reasoning.

 

But that doesn’t mean everyone is like that.

 

See the ghost of Myrtle Warren in the bathroom at the entrance of chamber of secrets,

 

The words Hagrid,

 

The images that harry saw,

 

The foggy person named Tom riddle also known as Voldemort…..

 

Don’t worry I don’t fear Voldemort to speak his name.

 

All these things can lead to one conclusion that is what I told you before professor Dumbledore.

 

Deducing things is easy.

 

If what I achieved was done by harry and Ron then you would definitely rewarded them.

 

Also professor, I don’t know why the petrifaction curing potion needed to be made from the mandrakes at the school instead of buying them outside right away.

 

All of this looked more like it was planned for someone specifically to create a hero….”

 

Vicky stopped there from speaking further and looked at Dumbledore quietly for a few minutes and then smiled and said.

 

“I will be leaving professor,

 

You should have many things to take care of right.

 

Well it is sad that there is not even a thank you from you after saving a student and killing the basilisk.

 

Sigh…”

 

Vicky slowly moved and left Dumbledore's office.

 

He cannot speak out anything about the questions that Vicky asked but Vicky really gave him answers to all of his questions.

 

All the answers that Vicky gave are logical and there is no loop hole except for the missing body of the basilisk.

 

Vicky really appeared quickly back to the hospital wing with Ginny and he stayed there till Dumbledore appeared.

 

So there is no time to hide things from his eyes.

 

He clearly saw that Vicky did not have anything similarly to storage bag with him.

 

With all these problems he can only remain silent.

 

As long as Vicky did not interfere with his plans everything is fine.

 

Soon the mandrakes were matured and the potions were made to release the petrified people.

 

Vicky already published the second book of his adventures at Hogwarts.

 

It was a big hit again and Vicky became famous far and wide.

 

It reached all the way to US on the west and Japan on the east.

 

The number of letters that he received has increased from thousands to tens of thousands

 

Vicky used the replying to letters as a practice for improving his multitasking with the help of his clones.

 

When Hermoine and other woke up Vicky was there showing concern.

 

Penelope looked at Percy that is showing so much affection to Penelope that it looked like acting than reality.

 

The seeds of doubt made her stay vigilant all…...

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 55 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12