Chapter 43: the results of the ritual
429 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43: the results of the ritual

 

He endured all of this for 9 hours straight.

 

Fortunately exercised so much to strengthen his body and his will is stubborn and stable.

 

With his power he finally withstood till the end and survived the process.

 

If he lost consciousness then he would have disintegrated.

 

That is the risk he has to take to use this modified potential and other things improvement formation magic ritual.

 

But once succeeded he would have strong potential that can take everything.

 

Vicky succeeded and the essence of all the ingredients entered his body.

 

His body is stronger than before and there is an invisible vibe around his body.

 

Like fairies and spirits that usually have magic circle around them Vicky also got this invisible magic energy around him.

 

Even in this cold place he did not feel cold instead strange warmth covered his body.

 

This is magic.

 

The ritual not only improves his potential but also bonds him to the surrounding nature and magic.

 

He went to the lake nearby called the Manasa Sarovaram, after clearing the ritual evidences that happened here with the help of dobby.

 

Also it was dobby that helped Vicky maintain an invisible barrier around this place so that other people would not notice what he is doing.

 

After taking a dip in Manasa Sarovaram, Vicky felt refreshed.

 

The entire process made him sweaty.

 

There is not black mud and other nonsense or impurities like they say in the stories.

 

After he is done with the ritual Vicky wanted to test if he can climb mount Kailash.

 

But as soon as he got close there is an invisible force from the top of the mountain that pushed hard on his.

 

Fortunately there is magic circling around him to protect and dobby teleported him away.

 

At that time he understood that the top of the mount Kailash should have the important pillar of the seal.

 

So there is a protecting magic formation.

 

He has to deactivate other magic formations before getting here.

 

He knows that the place at Bermuda and yellow stone also has this kind of protecting formation.

 

The place at Azkaban has dementors to protect the pillar there.

 

So he has to find the ways to remove or bypass these formations to enter the location of the pillar.

 

Then the seal can be removed.

 

After guessing some things Vicky returned back to home with dobby.

 

Then he got into using simulation to learn and experiment on things that he previously couldn’t.

 

He did not rush to improve his skills.

 

He was sure that with the sudden improvement of magic energy is hard to control and he has to adapt to it slowly.

 

It cannot be done through the gaining memories from simulation.

 

The changes he felt are both physical and spiritual.

 

So he has to explore them slowly.

 

Other than that he wanted to do some research work on some things that cannot be done in live.

 

So he has to do that through simulation.

 

He started to conduct his experiments and got many results.

 

Finally at the end of summer holidays he was able to do wandless casting.

 

It actually became a skill for him.

 

He has many complicated thoughts and invested the money into wandless casting.

 

This way when he cast the same spell with a wand the output would be amplified many times.

 

This summer holidays he got some extra gains in many places and invested in many.

 

His overall strength is consolidated.

 

That means he can cast spells with ease with less effort and more efficient.

 

Also his multi tasking skill has improved to the point where he can use 6 clones easily without any effort.

 

So the overall quality of his capability increased and the quantity also increased to a certain extent.

 

He did not slack off his exercise and he stepped into the growth phase right now.

 

Instead of being cute with chubbiness he appeared to be more handsome.

 

By the end of summer holidays Vicky even grew taller.

 

His muscles from the exercise has spread evenly all over his body and sublimated.

 

He did not look buffed out instead he looked more on the lean side.

 

The muscle density increased instead of muscle mass and size.

 

Even on the lean side Vicky is still handsome and to be more precise he is devilishly handsome with the beauty of a god.

 

It is similar to wizards.

 

When two wizards marry they give birth to a high potential wizard or an ordinary potential wizard or an ordinary person with no magic capabilities.

 

When two beautiful people marry they give birth to a super beautiful person or an average beautiful person or an ordinary person with no beauty at all.

 

Vicky got the full genes of the beauty and charm from the two bloodlines of god and demon from his parents.

 

During the holidays Vicky visited many people and most of them are actually woman.

 

They also started to mature and their appearance shows their young budding beauty.

 

But they were all mesmerized by Vicky.

 

Vicky and Yemaya went around checking their profits from various places.

 

The werewolf people that were arranged by them are in good health and developed well.

 

They are very grateful for Vicky and made a pact with Vicky.

 

As long as Vicky needs them they would fight for him.

 

Vicky was happy about that.

 

He gave them some money to improve their lives to a better condition and arranged other things.

 

Slowly they formed werewolf towns in many places.

 

Vicky only spent a little and the remaining was done by them.

 

Vicky is not the only one with improvement and harry also improved a little.

 

But his impulsive nature improved along with him.

 

Vicky paid a visit to harry that was still staying at his uncle’s house.

 

Well he came at the right time when harry wanted to leave his uncle’s house and someone flying outside like a balloon.

 

Vicky asked harry if he wanted to go with him……….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 55 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

13