Chapter 44: Sirius black
400 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 44: Sirius black

 

Well he came at the right time when harry wanted to leave his uncle’s house and someone flying outside like a balloon.

 

Vicky asked harry if he wanted to go with him.

 

Vicky already bought few houses outside to stay just in case if he needs them.

 

All of them were set with various magic formations for protection and other things.

 

Harry accepted Vicky’s offer and went to live at one of Vicky’s houses.

 

The house is like a 3 story building with dobby taking care of it.

 

Dobby is also living in here.

 

This is the accommodation that Vicky gave him after hiring him as a personal house elf butler.

 

After seeing harry, dobby was so happy that he danced around the house.

 

Then they had dinner and harry was all set.

 

After that Vicky left back to Yemaya to speak to her about their business.

 

Yemaya became very busy after they set up investments in multiple businesses.

 

…………

 

On the next day when Vicky went to visit harry he saw that harry is looking at the news paper.

 

It was the image of Sirius black on it.

 

It is said that he escaped from Azkaban.

 

Harry asked about Sirius black and Vicky simply told him some normal thing.

 

Vicky said that Sirius was locked up because he might be the reason for the death of harry’s parents.

 

Harry was enraged but then again Vicky said.

 

“I am actually investigating his case and have many clues that he might not be the one that caused the incident.

 

Instead he was wrongly accused by the culprits.

 

In a way he is one of the closest living relatives to you harry.”

 

Listening to Vicky, harry calmed down.

 

He believes in Vicky and thinks that Vicky might really find the truth.

 

Dobby took care of needs of harry while Vicky was away.

 

During that time the fudge the minister of magic arrived here to inform about Vernon's sister that was sent flying like a balloon.

 

Because of the presence of Vicky the minister of magic are respectful and did not make things difficult.

 

He is a good politician in many places.

 

Well nature might not be good but as a politician he is good at turning the colors of black and white quickly.

 

“Leaving like that is very irresponsible mister harry potter.

 

But since you are living in the house that mister Vicky specifically prepared with powerful magic protection had me relieved….”

 

Harry quickly asked what is the problem and the things were pointed to Sirius black.

 

There is still time before harry and Vicky returns back to Hogwarts.

 

While coming over here minister of magic actually brought a set of school books for harry.

 

As for Vicky he did not bring anything special but some sweets and a cake.

 

Vicky was happy with that.

 

Soon Hermoine and Ron came to Vicky’s house to visit harry and Vicky.

 

Of course Ginny also came along with her brother Ron and he cannot stop her.

 

Ron and Hermoine were fighting about their pets.

 

Vicky also saw that Hermoine’s cat is chasing the mouse of Ron.

 

Vicky came down and took the cat to rub it hair making Hermoine happy.

 

Ron doesn’t know how to react.

 

Ginny on the other hand pygmy puff that looked kind of cute.

 

Vicky even patted that making Ron look like stupid.

 

In the summer holidays Vicky did not get to meet with either Hermoine or Ginny because they went out on a trip with their families.

 

Then they decided to go to Diagon alley to buy their supplies.

 

This time Yemaya did not come.

 

Blaise wants to buy thing with Draco and other Slytherin people.

 

The group directly used the Floo powder to come to leaky cauldron.

 

From there they are about to move forward.

 

There Vicky and harry met with the Weasley family.

 

Vicky greeted molly and Arthur and molly looked happy when she saw Vicky and Ginny together.

 

Ginny was standing close to Vicky actually and her eyes literally have love symbols.

 

Hermoine is much more restrained in this matter.

 

Vicky greeted freed and George.

 

As for Percy, Vicky forgot to greet him on purpose to give a blow to his self esteem.

 

Arthur took harry to the side to give him the warning about Sirius black but Vicky did not stop or do anything here.

 

But pansy, Astoria, Daphne and other came along to meet with Vicky and then go to buy things together.

 

Harry and Ron are behind like third leg.

 

Astoria is new and she was brought along by her sister.

 

But she was a fan of Vicky.

 

Looking at the handsome face of Vicky she was fascinated.

 

On the way they met Luna and went to buy thing together.

 

Harry stopped to admire the new fire bolt and Vicky happily introduced the new broomstick.

 

They went around getting their things and Vicky gave them a good party with candies and ice creams.

 

Hermoine has already completely most of the shopping and the cat she bought earlier.

 

She is just accompanying harry and other out for fun.

 

When everyone got their things they separated one by one returning back to their homes.

 

On the next day they should start their journey to Hogwarts.

 

Harry and Ron sat at one place while Vicky sat in an empty compartment.

 

Well it became full in a matter of minutes as soon as Vicky sat on the seat.

 

The women that were unable to get the seat were disappointed but they did not give up.

 

Around at lunch time they would each bring a box of good that they cooked for Vicky to taste.

 

Vicky has a little hard time eating all the food.

 

He sighed and thought.

 

“It is really hard to bear the love sometimes.”

 

Harry and Ron sat at the side of the new professor Remus Lupin.

 

While they are travelling suddenly the surrounding are became foggy making the entire place gloomy.

 

Vicky knows that……...

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 60 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

13