Chapter 45: Vicky saves the people in the train
382 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 45: Vicky saves the people in the train

 

While they are travelling suddenly the surrounding are became foggy making the entire place gloomy.

 

Vicky knows that the time for him to act has come.

 

At that time it also started to rain heavily.

 

Vicky became alert and the train suddenly stopped.

 

Vicky took out his wand immediately and cast a luminous charm.

 

At that time the cabin lit up and the power was cut off.

 

The girls in the cabin also picked up their magic wands to support Vicky.

 

Everything started to freeze in the place and the girls started to feel cold.

 

Vicky stopped them and opened the door of the box to walk out.

 

At that time in the compartment Vicky saw a dementor flying at the box that harry should be sitting with Ron.

 

Vicky did not hesitate and immediately used the Patronus charm.

 

A small peacock appeared and pushed the dementor out of the compartment.

 

Then when it went outside the train with the dementor it started to get bigger and bigger with its feathers wide open shining like a mid day sun.

 

All the dementors were frightened away.

 

Harry on the other hand fainted at that time.

 

Professor Lupin came out to cast the Patronus charm but he was a step too late.

 

On the other hand Vicky went around distributing chocolates to the students with a smiling face reassuring them that everything is alright.

 

Professor Lupin got good impression on Vicky because of his actions.

 

They got off the train and took the horse carts to move to the castle from the railways station.

 

There are no visible horses for most people.

 

But Vicky can clearly see them because he has seen the death of people before.

 

 They had a Hogwarts school song with frogs in the dining hall before dinner.

 

Lupin became the defense against the dark arts teacher.

 

Malfoy started to badmouth harry when Vicky called Malfoy to ask why he heard the cries of help from the box that Malfoy stayed in the train.

 

This made him unable speaks and the things cooled down.

 

Harry shot an appreciative glance at Vicky and pansy on the other hand giggled listening to Vicky’s words.

 

Hagrid became the magic creature’s teacher.

 

Finally the news of dementors made the people lose their happiness.

 

Vicky sent a letter to Penelope just like the thing that was printed before.

 

This time Vicky wanted to appear in person to speak to her.

 

Penelope already noticed that Percy is seriously pursuing her which was the same as the information that she previously got.

 

This time the person that wrote the letter wants to appear in front of her.

 

This made her a little anxious and the place of meeting is actually the common room of Ravenclaw.

 

She doesn’t know if it is someone from her Ravenclaw or someone from outside.

 

Today is the first day of the school and this is the last year she will be studying at the school.

 

The biggest question that is bugging her is actually the one that warned her.

 

When she came to the common room in the middle of the night Vicky was sitting near the library to read a book.

 

The appearance is quite Picturesque to look at.

 

This made her fascinated and dazed for a moment and then finally came to Vicky and asked.

 

“Is it you that sent those letters to me?”

 

She came directly to the point.

 

Vicky stopped reading and looked at her.

 

Then he gestured her to sit.

 

She sat opposite to Vicky looking at him for answers.

 

Vicky waved his wand and milk tea was served to both of them.

 

Vicky then looked at her and spoke while drinking his tea.

 

“Miss Clearwater,

 

I am the one that sent you those letters.

 

I have awakened a power that would let me peak into the future, just like divination.

 

I cannot see the entire thing but can have few glimpses of the future.

 

I saw that you would be petrified and then cured later.

 

Then I saw that Percy Weasley would chase after you in the name of love.

 

You are happy for a year but after that Percy separated from you.

 

He left you in the cold to marry another woman to fulfill his ambitions.

 

Her name should Audrey and they had 2 daughters.

 

On the other hand you became farther and farther away from men and lived a life in coldness and sadness.

 

You are a beautiful, gentle, intelligent and brave woman miss Clearwater.

 

I don’t want such a good women to spoil her life for the ambitions of an idiot like Percy.

 

So I sent you those letters in secret.

 

After you are really petrified my suspicions has pointed that my predications are true.

 

So I made the decision to see you directly and tell you all of this.

 

If I said the same thing 2 years ago, no one would believe me.

 

But now I have earned the credibility with my actions.

 

Please don’t thing bad of me, Miss Clearwater,

 

All I wanted for you is to live a fulfilling life.

 

Also I have to say.

 

I like many women and want to form a big harem.

 

I really want you to be my woman.

 

Buy I will not force you.

 

I only told you this because this is my reason for trying to save you.

 

This is all I have to say.

 

Whatever you decide is all up to you.

 

It is your life any way.”

 

Penelope looked at Vicky for a while before thinking of many things.

 

Finally she asked Vicky with a doubt.

 

She want to know what would happen if she did not go with Percy and chose a different future.

 

So she asked the same question to Vicky hoping to get an answer.

 

Vicky has already expected this question from the simulation before.

 

So he simulated what would happen to her in her life if she did not choose Percy and live her life as she……….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 60 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12