Chapter 46: Vicky talks to Penelope
395 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 46: Vicky talks to Penelope

 

Vicky has already expected this question from the simulation before.

 

So he simulated what would happen to her in her life if she did not choose Percy and live her life as she pleases.

 

Vicky will only keep a tab on her life in the simulation.

 

He bought the results and the results are that she died of regret that she did not accept the invitation to join his harem.

 

At first she wanted to come to Vicky again but her pride and many kinds of feelings stopped her from going close to Vicky.

 

The biggest fear is the age difference between them.

 

Vicky told her future that he predicted about her fears and thought process that he understood from the simulation.

 

She did not have to question Vicky more.

 

Vicky directly answered that she doesn’t have to fear about the age difference or anything else.

 

As long as she loves him it was enough for him to be happy.

 

His cheesy words have made her moved and they chatted for a long time about their interests and other things.

 

Vicky did not rush her to make a decision.

 

After talking all these things he gently told her to rest and her choice can be said to Vicky before the end of the year.

 

Also Vicky prepared notes for her that can get her through all the OWL exams.

 

She is a genius but Vicky was sure that there will be some disturbances because of his presence and thoughts in her mind.

 

Other than that he told her that he would teach her how to use Patronus charm to save herself from the dementors later.

 

It is not just to her Vicky wanted to teach to everyone at the school.

 

Gaining popularity is a good way to get the future of wizards into his hands.

 

Most of the people here are future elites, noblemen and rich people of the future wizard world.

 

Vicky wanted them to become loyal to him.

 

He wants to create an elite unit from them as his personal guards.

 

He doesn’t know the consequences of breaking the seal.

 

So he has to be prepared for everything that was about to come in the future.

 

No matter what the result with Penelope is, she definitely broke up with Percy right now.

 

…………..

 

Vicky knows that on the second day during the class on magical creatures with Hagrid, Draco would be injured by Buckbeak.

 

Vicky did not warn Hagrid because it is of no use.

 

Also this will create problems in the plot.

 

There is also divination class that Vicky tried and he was able to vaguely see some things.

 

This should be related to his recent connection with magic.

 

He was much closure to magic than before so his senses are high.

 

He can divine things which can be used as cover for his previous words that he predicted the future.

 

He did not stop his point hunting and Vicky got the points on the very first day which was given by professor Lupin for Vicky’s bravery in saving other in the train.

 

This happened during the opening feast and the students were shocked by Vicky doing something big again.

 

At the same time Vicky also opened his account of point on the very first day.

 

The houses of Slytherin and Gryffindor area quite down because of Vicky’s presence their houses has stepped into back seats.

 

Well this was the opinion of men in those houses while the women are crazy for new and improved handsome Vicky.

 

………..

 

On the other hand Hermoine is having a hard time going around using the time turner.

 

Vicky did not use the real time turners he got.

 

This is because he doesn’t want to age quickly right now.

 

He is using the time turners in the simulation instead.

 

This way the amount of good things he can get increases.

 

But the cost is also increasing.

 

So he is thinking of other solutions to solve the aging problem.

 

With his upgraded body his body aging is already slower than most people.

 

But he still needed to be slower.

 

Hermoine said that she did not believe in the divinations of professor Trelawney.

 

Then Vicky said to her the cold truth about prophesy made by professor Trelawney is about harry and Voldemort.

 

Hermoine was shocked and stopped speaking.

 

Harry asked Vicky if it was true and he wanted to confirm with professor Trelawney.

 

But Vicky stopped him and said that professor Trelawney would not know what she is speaking when giving out the professor Trelawney.

 

So asking her would be a complete waste of time.

 

Harry has to stop here after listening to Vicky.

 

Ron on the side is still doubtful about many things.

 

Also Vicky warned Hermoine to not to take too many classes like that and it would spoil her health.

 

Even if she had the time turner it is bad for health and body to have so much stress.

 

Hermoine was shocked again that Vicky knows about that but she only smiled and did not say anything.

 

Vicky also did not persuade her.

 

At first things are always fun but later the fun becomes hectic making the man want to give up those things.

 

Many people are like that but Hermoine would not give up till the end.

 

This is her stubborn nature that made her unique.

 

She has to understand what is good and what is bad on her own.

 

Vicky can only advice her on things but not dictate them to her.

 

…………..

 

On that evening Vicky found out that Hagrid’s first class is a disaster.

 

So they went to meet with Hagrid to comfort him.

 

Vicky gave Hagrid a detailed plan on what creatures to teach and what not to.

 

Looking at the order of things that Vicky prepared Hermoine was impressed and Hagrid understood the idea.

 

But what’s done is done and it cannot be changed right now.

 

There will be many consequences in the future………….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 60 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12