Chapter 47: the might of the Patronus charm
408 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47: the might of the Patronus charm

 

But what’s done is done and it cannot be changed right now.

 

There will be many consequences in the future.

 

But for now things are in good hands.

 

Soon professor’s Lupin’s class started.

 

It was about Boggart.

 

Gryffindor and Slytherin had their classes and now it was the class for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

 

The people went on one by one and finally it is Vicky’s turn.

 

Everyone is looking eagerly on what would Vicky fear the most.

 

Vicky is almost the perfect person there could be.

 

No one knows what Vicky fears especially his enemies that are the boys of the class wants to know Vicky’s weakness.

 

The sound of the Boggart in the wardrobe stopped and in the next second another Vicky stepped out of the wardrobe.

 

Everyone started to discuss that the greatest fear of Vicky is Vicky himself.

 

Only Lupin with his werewolf instinct noticed the light in the eyes of Boggart is different.

 

Looking at his own image that Boggart transformed into Vicky let out a small smile.

 

He did not say anything but an invisible ripple of cold air spread around him.

 

The temperature is not cold but everyone felt a chill down their spine.

 

The Boggart immediately went back into the wardrobe on its own and even closed the door.

 

What Vicky fears is that he would let loose his killing intent.

 

Boggart might have copied his image but it cannot copy his killing intent that was honed after killing hundreds and thousands of people.

 

That is the reason why when Vicky release the original killing intent the Boggart returned into the wardrobe quickly without saying a word.

 

They all had different thoughts and only professor Lupin that has the Animagus can feel the killing intent from Vicky because of his animal instinct.

 

Even he became fearful for a moment when looking at Vicky.

 

Well things became complicated.

 

So the class was over quickly.

 

Vicky did not go anywhere and went to meet with professor Flitwick.

 

The dueling classes will start soon and Vicky wanted everyone to learn Patronus charm because of the presence of dementors.

 

Well it is good to learn and the more people that learn this charm the better the results would be.

 

Vicky left for the professors to discuss it with other professors to give out the notice.

 

Only third years and above can got to Hogsmeade and they need the consent of parents for that.

 

Vicky already got it covered and the people would go to Hogsmeade.

 

Harry really wanted to go but he doesn’t have the invisibility cloak so he cannot go out like that in the plot.

 

So he seeks Vicky for help.

 

Vicky sent someone to let Vernon sign the form for Vicky, to solve the problem.

 

Just a few bucks can solve the problem so it was easy for Vicky.

 

Vicky once again told harry how easy it is to solve his uncle with money but Dumbledore never did this for Vicky.

 

Vicky did not take any money from harry saying that he is his fried and this little money is nothing.

 

Harry was really moved and they left to Hogsmeade.

 

Hermoine stuck to Vicky along with other girls.

 

Vicky took the girls to Honeydukes sweet shop for them to eat whatever they wanted.

 

Well Vicky has shares here and his profit share can buy many things for him.

 

It was easy.

 

Then they went to other areas to have some fun.

 

Finally after that they saw that the portrait at the Gryffindor common room was torn by some beast.

 

Vicky already knows about that but he kept silent.

 

The proposal Vicky made about everyone learning the Patronus charm has directly passed after the current situation.

 

Dumbledore told everyone to sleep in the great hall for the time being.

 

On the other hand the castle is locked for searching every corner for Sirius black.

 

Vicky used his time to make a mark on Ron’s rat that is Peter Pettigrew.

 

Well it is a secret mark just in case things get messy.

 

Also Vicky has another plan here that is to capture the Nagini that Voldemort keeps as pet.

 

Vicky don’t want her to become the Horcrux so he would save her in time and then try to turn her back to normal.

 

That is his plan for peter Pettigrew.

 

On the next class professor Lupin did not attend the class and professor Snape came to take the class in his place.

 

Harry was bold enough to ask about professor Lupin.

 

Well he did not get an answer.

 

Their class is a mess.

 

That evening many students appeared for the class of dueling techniques and their point of learning is Patronus charm.

 

Most of them tried but unable to learn.

 

Some of Vicky’s girls asked for help so Vicky helped them into casting their Patronus charm.

 

On the next day it was the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff.

 

In the match there are many problems from the lighting strikes as many people got electrocuted.

 

Fortunately there are people to support them with treatment immediately.

 

Harry went higher and higher till he reached the location where the dementors are staying.

 

Vicky was ready with his wand at that moment and casted a levitation charm to stop harry from falling to his death before Dumbledore.

 

Then he waved his wand to caste the Patronus charm releasing a majestic peacock standing in the air.

 

Its hundreds and thousands of feathers opened up like a huge fan and shot out a huge beam of radiance that illuminated the entire stadium.

 

Hundreds of dementors ran from the Quidditch grounds back to their place.

 

The scene made the people marvel the power that Vicky exhibited making people think that a god has descended on earth.

 

The students present are fascinated and the pictures that were taken at that time appeared in news papers on the next day.

 

The person that took the photos is none other than dobby that came to……...

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 60 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11