Chapter 48: difference between popularity and goodwill
835 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 48: difference between popularity and goodwill

 

The students present are fascinated and the pictures that were taken at that time appeared in news papers on the next day.

 

Harry’s broomstick was broken by the Whomping willow tree.

 

The person that took the photos is none other than dobby that came to help Vicky.

 

Dobby would be happy as long as harry potter was alright.

 

So it is a win-win situation.

 

Immediately there is another popularity boom that pushed Vicky all the way to the top.

 

A new push for Merlin’s awards was started again.

 

This was better than before.

 

But Dumbledore was still able to suppress this.

 

Vicky is going to take the next step that even Dumbledore cannot suppress.

 

Proving the innocence of Sirius and capturing the little rat Peter would solve the big murder case again.

 

With that Dumbledore will not be able to suppress anything after that.

 

Vicky made some adequate preparations and even made ways for peter to escape after the truth appeared in front of the people.

 

While harry is still in the hospital Ravenclaw won against the Hufflepuff and the finals would be between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, just like last time.

 

………..

 

On his very first year Vicky took his time to search the room of Filch’s filing cabinet under “Confiscated and Most Dangerous” to get the Marauder’s Map.

 

He did not find it there so he went to get it from the hidden things of George and Fred.

 

Only Vicky can help harry while all the other paths were closed.

 

A good strategist and a planner should always work to reduce the number of variables.

 

Also he should be able to show the public what he wanted to show and hide what he wanted to hide.

 

Only this way a true strategist would be born.

 

It is not always brawn that lets you win but you have to have some brain to solve things.

 

Currently Vicky’s target is the Merlin awards because the system has given him a quest.

 

Gaining the three awards would lead him to a very important treasure map related to Merlin.

 

For this Vicky is working hard.

 

During these days more and more people asked Vicky on how to cast the Patronus charm.

 

Vicky selflessly taught everyone with patience increasing the good will.

 

Popularity can come and go but goodwill will stay in the hearts of the people.

 

At least 1 person out of 10 becomes grateful to Vicky would be a useful thing for Vicky.

 

Also with the excuse of teaching Vicky became close to many woman.

 

Cho Chang that should fall for harry has fallen for Vicky.

 

Ginny pestered Vicky to learn the Patronus charm and she learnt faster than harry and Ron.

 

Harry and Ron are sulking because of this.

 

Hermoine learnt it well.

 

Similarly pansy, Daphne also learnt well.

 

Astoria is still young and she needs time to learn.

 

But Vicky found that Astoria has awakened the bloodline curse.

 

Vicky thought of ways to remove it and he can definitely save her in the future.

 

So he consoled the Daphne and Astoria saying that he will save Astoria in the future.

 

They believed Vicky because of all the miracles that he did over the past few years.

 

……..

 

Soon it was the Christmas time of December.

 

All the students about third grade went to make their yearend purchases for Christmas shopping at Hogsmeade.

 

Harry wanted to go there but he cannot because of the threat from Sirius.

 

Well Vicky helped him to go out again with his illusion and they had fun at the Hogsmeade.

 

The group is on the move and Hermoine is around at shrieking shanks with other girls.

 

Not with Ron of course.

 

Ron is at honey dukes spending his time with Neville.

 

The girls came here for a thrill but they did not expect to meet Draco and his followers.

 

Any way it did not affect anyone as the girls are united irrespective of the house they belongs to.

 

When Draco called Hermoine and some other as mudblood he received the hits from the snow balls.

 

It is a one hit knock out.

 

This was done by Vicky and harry was holding the snow balls, while Vicky using the right hand to keep the illusion magic and left hand to throw the snow balls.

 

Immediately Crabbe and Goyle carried knocked out Draco and ran away in the rain of snow balls.

 

Vicky did not many things that made the girls laugh as they three ran away in their underwear.

 

At that time, harry appeared along with Vicky.

 

Vicky has a snow ball while harry is holding the snow balls.

 

The girls were so happy that they laughed till their stomachs hurt.

 

Vicky took the girls to the three broomsticks pub managed by madam Rosmerta.

 

She is a beauty and the dream lover of many men.

 

Vicky owns some of the shares of this pub too.

 

At that time there is a meeting hosted by madam Rosmerta for professor McGonagall, Hagrid, and magic minister fudge.

 

It was related to Sirius black and harry potter.

 

Harry did not saw this as Vicky distracted him with other things and led the group to honey dukes to find Ron and others.

 

Things moved on at a normal pace and everyone returned back to Hogwarts after buying many gifts.

 

Harry finally learnt the usage of Patronus charm with the help of professor Lupin.

 

The way Vicky taught him is not enough for Harry to understand.

 

Well any way Vicky cannot change the plot if the world wants to move the things by itself.

 

Vicky let it go but he did teach to everyone before Christmas.

 

On Christmas Vicky decided to go back to home with the help of dobby.

 

Vicky and even dobby prepared gifts for harry and others that they wanted.

 

It was happy celebration.

 

Vicky made a beauty potion that would permanently increase the beauty of a woman by 1 percent.

 

It was made for rare materials and took his a long………...

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 60 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
9