Ch. 25 – Severance Package
480 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No sooner had Mathew's promise left his mouth than his dick entered hers. Her sucking was somewhere between greedy and theatrical, and she attacked the head of his cock with her mouth while her hand glided smoothly up and down his shaft. She wasn't even going to try to fit more than that in her mouth, and he could hardly blame her. Instead, he was transfixed by her green eyes and the way they never left his as the pleasure she inflicted on him assaulted his body. 

"I never knew you were such a good cocksucker Mandy," he moaned, making her blush.

"And they never will," she said. She didn't stop stroking his cock with his hand when she pulled her mouth free from his dick. "A good girl always swallows, but she never tells."

"I understand," he groaned. "If all the guys knew how sexy you were on your knees, it's the only place you'd ever be."

Her confidence, and slightly prideful attitude, as always, made him want to fuck her, but he held himself back, letting her worship his cock for another minute or so before she finally stood up and said, "Please tell me you brought some condoms, because I don't think the ones I keep in my purse are going to fit you…"

"I wasn't exactly expecting to get laid today," he said with a shrug. 

"Fuck," she whispered, undoing her pants and letting them fall to the floor. "Well, if you want to fuck me as bad as I want to fuck you, then you're going to have to remember to pull out for me, Matt. Tonight is not a good time to be going raw, and I'm sure you have no desire to be a daddy yet, do you?"

Matthew's dick throbbed at the idea, but he nodded as he lifted her up and set his boss on the counter. "You know it would be a lot easier to pull out if I could blow my load all over your tits," he growled as he started to lift her shirt. 

Mandy didn't stop him, and soon enough, she was naked except for her socks, and he was finally getting to see her perfectly round and perfect breasts. "Now remember…" she gasped as she felt the head of his dick brush against her pussy, but the rest of her warning died in her throat as his mouth latched on to her left nipple and started to attack it with teeth and tongue. 

After that, she could only whimper while he lost himself in her body. As much as he tried to savor the experience because he knew there was no way he was ever going to get a chance to do this again, it was only a few seconds later when he reached down and started to slide the head of his cock into her soaking pussy. 

He desperately wanted to ask her if it was his big dick or the money she was getting paid that had made her so wet, but he refrained. That was something that FuckYouMoney could ask her after he watched the video for the first time. Instead, he just growled into her ear, "god, you're so fucking tight, Mandy." His words made her shiver, and she wrapped her legs around his bare ass while he slowly slid all the way inside her. 

It was a tight fit, and by the time her body reached the root of his cock they were both gasping. They stayed entangled like that for a few seconds, and when he kissed her again, his boss didn't try to stop him. Instead, their tongues danced, and his dick began to pull very slowly back out of her. Now that he was finally inside her, he could focus on how good she felt pressed against him while he tried to ignore the fact that if he dared to speed up, he would almost certainly cum inside a minute. 

Just thinking about holding back instantly made him think about how he definitely couldn't cum inside her, which made him think about how dangerous and sexy this was. Was he developing a pregnancy fetish, he wondered? Was it about the power of getting to decide Mandy's future? Would she still have a taut little belly in a few months, or would everyone be able to see her growing baby bump and know that she'd been claimed?

Matthew shook his head to clear it. He had no idea if those fantasies were born of natural instinct or if it was something that Tomé was doing to him, but he knew that if he continued down that road, he'd end up blowing his load in his boss' womb in no time. 

"Do you know how long I've wanted to pin you against the wall and take this pussy," he growled into Mandy's ear. He did it just to distract himself from her sinfully slick cunt, and the way it pulsed and fluttered around his cock, but making her whimper was icing on the cake. "How many times at work I've just wanted to grab your ass and show you what you've been missing?"

"God, that would be so fucking hot," she hissed. 

He couldn't tell if she meant it or not, but he pulled out of her anyway, pulled her from the counter, and started to pull her toward the wall. 

"No, Matt," she protested, "Not over there. Fuck me right here, against the counter. It's so much more depraved, don't you think?"

Matthew knew that she didn't want him pulling her out of frame, but he didn't really care. He just flipped her around where she stood and grasped his cock once more, lining it up with her hot little hole. "I don't care where I fuck you as long as you cum on my dick," he growled. 

"Unnnhhh… Please," she gasped as he bottomed out inside her in a single stroke. "That's all I want - for my worst employee to finally do something worthwhile."

"If I screw up so often, then I'm kind of surprised you let me fuck you unprotected," he teased, moving his left-hand down to play with her clit while his strokes started to speed up. "Who knows if I'll even remember to do what you told me to…"

"No, Matt… that isn't funny, you have to—" her voice had a touch of panic in it, but her pussy tightened up despite that. 

"Relax," he teased, bottoming out hard against her cervix for emphasis, "I've wanted to cum on your tits for so long that I could never imagine doing it anywhere else; I'm just saying - this dick isn't coming out of your pussy until you cum for me at least once or twice. I've got something to prove here, and it's all. your. fault."

Whether it was his words or his fingers, he couldn't say, but after that, his lover became a lot more responsive. He didn't even care if she was faking it. All he cared about was how sexy she sounded when she was moaning on his dick. When she finally came, he was grateful because he honestly couldn't last much longer. Pistoning in and out of her forbidden pussy just felt too fucking good. In the last couple of weeks, he'd fucked women that were bustier and prettier, but he'd never fucked one that felt more forbidden, and something about that made everything better. 

Eventually, when he could take no more, he pulled out of her still-spasming cunt and whirled her around. "Here it comes slut!" He roared, pushing her to her knees just as the first spurt of cum arced out to hit her on the neck. Cum went everywhere after that, raining down on her face, chest, tits - everywhere. Having held back this load for as long as he had made it extra large. There was just something extra sexy about taking such a strong, powerful woman and debasing her like this. 

For her part, Mandy seemed to be lost in the pleasure of it all. There was no way she could possibly be faking that look of pure erotic abandon, and something about it made Matthew flash to the wonderfully perverse dream where Tomé had fucked him with his own dick until he couldn't stand it. Is that was Mandy was feeling right now, he wondered? He was both jealous at the thought that she might be enjoying this that much and creeped out by that jealousy, but that forbidden thought was in his mind now, and there was nothing he could do to escape it. 

Eventually, even that electrifying erotic moment ended, and they had to get dressed and clean up their mess so no one would know what they'd done. It was an incredible moment, but even incredible moments had to end. On the drive home, he tried to remember every detail because even though he'd get a video of the whole thing in a couple hours, he was sure he'd never get the chance to do something so erotic again.

9