Evy & Stella #25 (Dr. Diast)
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn’t really have a plan as I helped Stella to her feet. Right after I had managed some suave lines about the whole food theme we had going on here with this session, I suddenly wanted to go off on a tangent about how hot it was that she just had her short pajama shirt on and nothing else and how into the whole like just wearing a shirt and nothing else thing was for me right then, and how nice her curvy hips looked and how nice her everything looked but that would have absolutely tanked the mood. So instead I picked her up, causing a yelp until I set her perfect ass down on the counter. I spread her legs again and started my second course.

Stella’s pleasure was nice, her taste was nice, but there was an immediate problem. My back did not like me bending over for this. I tried to muscle through, but there was a knot or something twanging at me, loudly telling me to change positions. I thought about pulling a chair over but that might not fix things. I hesitated for just a second and Stella noticed.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I think my back doesn’t like this spot as much.” I said.

Stella patted my head. “Let’s go somewhere else then.”

I helped her get down, and she took my hand and led us to the living room. She bit a fingernail as she looked around.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

“C’mere.” Stella said, guiding me to the couch. She had me sit first, then sat down right by me. Then she stood up again. “Wait, almost forgot.” She giggled as she reached for my shorts. I let her pull my own shorts and underwear down. “I know you weren’t done eating, but…I think I’m getting a bit hungry, Evy.” She sat down beside me again, wrapping one arm around my lower back and the other started moving towards my pussy. “Oh…” Stella said, feeling around. “You shaved.”

“You’re not disappointed, are you?” I asked. I had gotten a bit. Not like embarrassed but it had been a while since I’d shaved down there so I just wanted to give another sign I was putting effort into whatever our relationship was at the moment.

“No, but I didn’t mind the hair,” Stella said. “So smooth now, though…” She looked so curious as her hands began to probe around my lips. Stella’s hands were a lot smaller than mine, so it felt different just having her play with my clit compared to when I did it myself. My legs tensed up as she already seemed to know how the formula for fingering me to a climax after just a few days together. Well, she had plenty of practice so far, as the majority of what we’d done so far was that. I absolutely didn’t mind, just where we were at was light years better than anything I’d attempted with partners before. Stella nibbled at my ear as I came, and before I could say anything, Stella smirked as she sucked on her own fingers. “You taste good too. Thanks for a lovely dinner.”

“Oh my god,” I said.

Stella rested her head on my shoulder nearest to her. “Let’s stay like this for a bit if you’re OK with that.”

“Yeah, I’m good,” I said as Stella’s fingertips interlocked with my own. “Really good.”

“OK, real talk, is the just the shirt and nothing else as hot to you as it is to me?” Stella asked.

“Uh, holy shit, yes? I was gonna say that back there but I didn’t want to wreck our meal talk thing we had going on.” I said.

“Are you serious?” Stella asked.

“Yes, I was absolutely thinking it!” I said. “It feels kinda like. Naughty.”

Yessss,” Stella said. “That’s it. Naughty like doing it in the kitchen.”

“You ever do that before?” I asked.

Stella shook her head. “So I’m feeling pretty dang great right now.”

“I haven’t either.” I said. It got really quiet as we both relaxed a bit post orgasm, so we turned the TV on, both of us not fully touching the other sexually, but definitely enjoying our current pantsless deal we had going on.

“I hope I didn’t disappoint too much with the er,” I said as Stella was engaged with my freshly shaved crotch. “Shaving there.”

“No, you look fantastic,” Stella said. “But I really didn’t mind how it looked before. I say we just don’t stick with any one thing too long there.”

“So you grow out yours next.” I joked. Kind of half-joked. I didn't really have a preference whatever way as long as I got to be with Stella, but part of that desire to be with her led to me wanting to see her trying all sorts of new things.

“Sure.” Stella said. “Hey, weird question.”

“Go for it.”

“Do you have any toys?” Stella asked.

“I…have a few. They’re mostly solo ones though, and they’re pretty beat up.” I said. “Batteries are definitely dead.”

“Hmm, same here.” Stella said. “Mine are in a box somewhere very hidden deep in my closet because that is not a talk I want to have with Zeta if she somehow found them.”

“So…another shopping trip for us then?” I suggested. “We could try with the books, but with toys.”

“Hmmm,” Stella said. “I’m in, because there is one—well, I don’t know if it counts as a toy? But something I think would be very fun for both of us.”

“Oh?” I asked. “And what would that be?”

“That’s a secret.” Stella said as she booped my nose. “But you’ll like it. I think.”

“I think you have a pretty good idea of what gets me off already.” I said.

“Yeah, me.” Stella laughed at her own joke. I laughed too. Her laugh is infectious even if nobody said anything funny. “Wait, oh my god.”

“What?” I asked.

“I totally forgot about my dinner.” Stella got up and rushed to the kitchen. I had to make my own dinner, so I joined to help out, but it took us a bit to make dinner because while we were both satisfied enough sexually and hungry enough to want real food next, both of us kept getting distracted staring at each other’s asses.

1