Evy & Stella #45 (Dr. Diast)
33 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stella showed me how to work her vibrator (another “Oh my god I definitely fantasized about this but never thought it’d actually happen” moment) and her preferred speed settings. I didn’t want to waste any time, but I wanted to savor the moment as well. We both had undressed quickly, so before I really got going, I took a few moments just to explore her body. I really liked the quieter moments when we just poked and prodded at each other. Soft, slow kisses trailing from her lips to her cheek, then her neck, to her collarbone, then her chest. Squeezing her as I moved lower. When I got to spread her open and feel her wetness. Us quietly becoming more and more attuned to each other’s bodies was always a treat.

“Yeah, so I’m ready, if you can’t tell,” Stella said.

“So next…” I said.

Once my attention was back on using the toys on Stella, I picked up her vibrator, a little purple number that would fit perfectly into her hand but looked tiny in my own. Stella’s expressions are always cute, but this night I was especially drawn to her switching between the desperate needy furrow of her brow and an adorable almost pout from how embarrassed she was about me using her own vibrator on her.

“I don’t use that top speed a lot…or the lowest, it doesn’t do it for me…” Stella said, the bashful almost pout forming as she guided my hand to her pussy, showing me where she liked the vibrator’s tip the best. “Right…there.”

For a bit, I let her hold my hand holding her toy as she did most of the work. I didn’t mind at all, it was still sex and we were holding hands, so it gave me butterflies.

“Hey,” Stella said. “Guess how often I used this thinking about you?”

I nearly stopped, unprepared for her sudden onslaught of mental images that made me feel like a fire ignited inside me.

“How often?” I asked, my voice not sounding as suave as I wanted, betraying that she caught me off guard with this one.

“Every. Single. Night.”

I obviously knew at this point Stella was into me and had been into me, but the idea that I was her nightly fantasy hit me in a fun combination of ego boost and intense arousal.

“And now I’m using it on you.” I said.

“Funny world, huh?” Stella asked, a dreamy look on her face as her hips bucked upwards. She shut her eyes, letting go of my hand and giving me control. I mostly just kept things in place, enjoying Stella writhing a bit and softly calling my name out. Her climaxing to a vibrator wasn’t quite as satisfying as making it happen with my hands or mouth, but still satisfying. Stella wiped her forehead with her wrist as I hoped it’d be time for the next toy.

“Main event time?” I asked eagerly.

“Yep,” Stella said. “So I’ve never…um, used this.”

Stella looked a bit intimidated by the strap, which wasn’t like absurdly big or anything. The fabric belt part was a bit tangled from its time waiting in the sex toy box, so it took some work unraveling it. A lot more than I had anticipated. And getting it on proved to also be a bit of a pain.

I flopped back on the bed, scooting to the edge in hopes that there was an easier method getting this thing onto me. I decided that if I pulled it up like it was pants, sort of, that would probably work. “I’m so sweaty from this, we haven’t even started, I’m…an incredible loser here.”

Stella giggled. “I’m sweating too! It’s kinda hot in here. Let me turn the AC down a bit. Or up? The cooler one.” She left to go do just that, and my efforts were paused to watch Stella walk around naked. When she was out of my sight, I got back to finagling with the strap.

“OK, I think I got it,” I said, feeling like everything was in place. “Admittedly, I don’t have a lot of experience with these either.”

“A lot implies some?” Stella said.

“Alright, don’t laugh,” I said. Stella immediately started giggling. “I said don’t laugh!”

“I can just sense this is gonna be a good one!” Stella said.

“Well, I bought one once just for me." I confessed.

"What were you going to do with just you? Wouldn't you just need...the main part? Not the rest?" Stella said.

"I'm getting to it!" I said. "I put it on and just kinda…swooshed it around a bit in front of the mirror.” I said. “That’s the extent of my experience. That one was a lot easier to put on. It’s…somewhere, I don’t think I threw it out?”

“You swooshed it around?” Stella asked, barely keeping her composure. Even mid-sex, I couldn’t resist when a bit was landing with her.

“Yeah, like, you know,” I grinned. “Like shook the dongle part around. Like wouldn’t you if you had this on? Just to see how it feels, I guess?”

Evyyyy,” Stella cackled. “Don’t call it a dongle before you fuck me with that. Oh my god. Wait.”

I hopped to my feet. “Here, lemme demonstrate.”

Wait, no” Stella said, her delighted laughter increasing with each escalation. I figured this wouldn’t completely kill the mood, and the ability to be silly during sex was very important to me and I was glad to share it with my Stel. I of course had to oblige and demonstrate by shaking my hips, to wave the strap around. She squealed, turning red with how much she was laughing.

“You still want me to fuck you with this, right?” I asked as Stella looked like she was fighting an invisible third person on our bed as she laughed harder than I’d maybe ever seen her laugh. “I didn’t make this cock insanely unattractive?”

“No, no, I still want it,” Stella said, she rolled over. “Wait, just gimme a sec, my ribs hurt…”

I climbed back on the bed, squeezing Stella’s perfect ass for a second before gently feeling her ribs, which were still heaving.

“How about I give you a second to catch your breath before we keep going." I said.

“Yeah, that’d be…yeah.” She giggled again. “Dongle.”

I didn’t mind waiting, as I was still really sweaty, and seeing Stella laugh is one of my great joys in life.

1