Evy & Stella 46 (Stella Faleur)
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Are you good?” Evy asked.

Once I had calmed down from my latest Evy induced laughing fit, I got in position. For some reason, all fours felt right for the first time Evy would have me with a strap on.

“I’m great!” I said.

“You’re kinda shaky is all, just wanna make sure.” Evy said. She gently patted my butt, and I shuddered, burying my face in the pillow in front of me.

“I’m…really excited.” I admitted. I wiggled my hips. “Like the view?”

“Very much so.” Evy said. “So, you ready?”

I nodded, preemptively moaning as Evy bucked her hips forward, the tip of her strap brushing against my lips.

“Maybe I should tease you a bit…” Evy said.

Noooooo….” I whined. My face was burning.

“Alright, but I’m going slow to start.” Evy said. “Say something if it hurts too bad and you need me to stop, OK?”

I nodded, words failing me. I assuredly had the dumbest expression as I got to live another fantasy of mine, getting fucked by Evy on all fours with a strap was something I had thought about a lot in my late night me sessions while I was desperately thinking about her. Evy got the tip of the strap’s cock inside me, and I was so wet that she slipped even further easily. I felt so full. Evy took it slow to start, just inching forward, inching backward, seemingly taunting me as she stretched me out.

“You can go faster…” I said. “Please?”

“Hmmm, let me think about it…” Evy said in that cocky voice that made me want to be completely submissive to her. I could picture her grin and it drove me even more wild. “I think you need a bit more at this speed.”

Evy.” I begged. Evy kept at her slow pace, which was agonizing in equal parts to how amazing it felt. I reached a hand downward to start rubbing myself, but Evy stopped me.

“I think you should wait a bit longer.” Evy said.

Finally, she started picking up the pace. I was immensely embarrassed by the sounds of my wetness as I got fucked with the strap. Each thrust I could hear Evy’s hips slap against my butt and legs.

“Yeah, I really like this view.” Evy said, moving her hands from my sides to my ass, where she squeezed me tightly. I could only moan in response.

As Evy picked up her pace, fucking me harder and harder with the strap on, I was trembling with pleasure.

“Please…may I…?” I asked, reaching again to rub myself.

“I think you earned it.” Evy said.

As Evy continued to pound me, I finally got to rub my clit. I burned with lust and affection for Evy, feeling my climax approaching rapidly.

“Evy…I’m…” I said.

“Yeah baby, just let it out,” Evy said.

“Only if you fuck me faster and harder than you’ve ever fucked anyone before, ever.” I said.

“I…wow,” Evy said, slowing down. I guess my blurted out demand caught her off guard. “Yeah, you got it, Stel.”

Luckily it was just brief moment of slowdown and a second of stopping before Evy fulfilled my request and then some. I was screaming as she slammed against me, my eyes rolling back as I felt intense pleasure through my entire body. As she got faster and faster, I rubbed myself more frantically, desperately needing to get off from this. And then I came, and it felt like something exploded within me. My entire body felt like I had ascended to another plane of existence, my mind was blank with only thoughts of sex and Evy in them in my blissful moment. I thought I was going to faint from how good it felt, and plopped to the bed once Evy was out of me. She kissed me deeply before she too plopped next to me, both of us panting. I made sure to grab her hand and interlock my fingers with hers.

“Yeah, gimme a minute.” I said, chuckling.

“Don’t be, I’m sure some of this is my sweat too,” Evy said. “I don’t think I’ve been this sweaty in…yeah.”

“You were amazing.” I said.

“Heh.” Evy kissed my cheek. “Not to wreck this nice handhold, but would you mind if I take this thing off? It is not helping with how sweaty I’m feeling right now.”

I wouldn’t be opposed to her railing me again once we had caught our breath, but I was also very satisfied with that session. Evy got off the bed and stood up, sighing in relief as she got the strap off. She stood near the window in my bedroom.

“Dare me to pull this curtain down and flash somebody?” Evy asked.

“We’re super high up,” I giggled. “And that window isn’t even that big, I don’t know if anyone looking could see anything. Feeling a bit adventurous there?”

“Nah,” Evy said, peeking past the curtain. “I only want you to see me when in the nude.”

I certainly liked seeing her naked. As Evy stood there, looking out the window at the night life of Litus Empirica below, I looked her up and down, enjoying her curvy legs and hips, her butt, and her amazing back.

“I don’t know why, but you looking out the window there is like really hot,” I said. “I mean, I know why, it’s because you’re really hot.”

“You ever see that movie, Neon Clandestine?” Evy asked. "I always thought that shot was insanely hot where Eunie Fenon‘s character walks up to the window, the one where she’s feeling guilty about sleeping with that reporter so the story about the other affair doesn’t get out, you know?”

“That was like the only good scene in that whole movie,” I laughed. “Like the only good shot. Mostly because Eunie Fenon is very hot.”

“Yes, exactly!” Evy said. “That movie was deluxe trash, yes, but that single shot was hot!"

"Luckily tonight isn't anything like the rest of that scene." I said.

"Yeah, I’m not feeling guilty about the sex we just had, and you’re not a reporter."

“And you’re hotter.” I said.

“Hotter than Eunie Fenon?” Evy asked.

“Uh huh,” I said, stretching.

I was glad Evy didn’t try to deflect the compliment or deny it, because she absolutely was hotter and I wanted her to know that.

“Well, you’re way hotter than that reporter.” Evy said. She returned to the bed, and cuddled with me. I was starting to get my energy back, and I was still incredibly horny.

“Do you want me to try it on you next?” I asked.

“Um…” Evy said. “I’m very down, but I left it on the ground over there, so it probably needs to be washed first. And it should probably be cleaned before switching it even if I didn’t drop it. I know that isn’t the hottest answer, but I’m a doctor and a nerd so I think about that stuff even in the heat of the moment.”

“You don’t have to explain it, you’re right!” I said. “I’m just…really worked up still. And you haven’t gotten off yet…and I really want you to.”

“Oh yeah?” Evy asked.

Not only did I want her to get off, I wanted to see her get off. I wanted to make her feel a fraction as good as she just made me feel.

“I kind of want another new thing tonight. Because this feels special.” I said.

“I really like the sound of that.” Evy said. “Want to look at your box of toys again?”

“Um…I maybe had something else in mind.” I said.

1