Evy & Stella #47 (Dr. Diast)
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The something else Stella had in mind became clear pretty quickly as she had me lie down. Well, first she got on her back, but then she calculated the position she wanted wouldn’t be great with me on top. I understood why as she started to crawl on top of me, straddling me.

“You said you liked the view,” Stella said, shaking her hips at me as she scooted around. “And I want to get you off. So win-win!”

“I think any view of you is one I like.” I said. “But I can’t deny that this one…” I actually shuddered as Stella moved her ass closer to me. “Yeah, this is a real good one.”

“Mhm!” Stella said, slinking forward. She started by kissing my inner thighs, her hot breath getting closer and closer. I mostly just caressed her butt while she got started, gripping her as she reached her target. The size difference between us made a 69 kind of tricky, but we made it work. I moaned softly as she started to lap away at me. I didn’t let her do all the work of course, joining her shortly after. As our tongues explored each other, we let our bodies do the talking until we were both writhing, sopping wet messes. I had gotten to stare at Stella’s ass so much this night that I felt spoiled, and I hoped my desperate squeezes of her curves conveyed that. Eating her out from a new angle made that view all the sweeter. We didn’t finish at exactly the same time, but we got pretty close, which I would have been more impressed by if my mind wasn’t blank from a massive orgasm.

We tried to cuddle right after, but I was still very sweaty, and we’d made a complete mess of the sheets. So we each showered (individually, as Stella said her shower was not equipped for sexy times), with me going first as she wanted to change the sheets right away. It felt surreal to be showering somewhere else. I had been on vacations and such, but it had been a very long time since I’d used anyone else’s shower. I could see what Stel meant by the shower not being equipped, it was the kind that was just a single stall. We could have made it work if we were motivated enough to, but it would have been very cramped.

After Stella finished her shower, we returned to bed, resting on the freshly changed sheets. I kind of wished I got to watch Stella change the sheets while naked, for some reason that mental image was hot to me, but after all the nude Stella I got to experience already during our date, I couldn’t get too greedy.

Mrggh,” Stella made a slight noise as she hugged me tightly.

“Is that a happy ‘mrggh,’ I hope?” I said.

She nodded.

“Did you need that as badly as I did?” I asked.

“Yep.” Stella said, peeking her head up, breathing in as though she were coming up for air after just a few seconds of ‘mrggh’-ing into my side. “If we could get that strap as part of our regular routine…yeah. That’d be really good.”

“Agreed.” I said.

“I still gotta fuck you with it.” Stella said wistfully.

“I’m very game for that,” I said.

“Would you want me to take you on all fours like you did, or try other positions?” Stella asked.

“Ooh, putting me on the spot here, huh?” I asked. “I guess I’d be game for any.”

Stella stared up at the ceiling. “I never thought I’d have any sex in this room. It’s kind of surreal, to be honest. Especially because it’s you. I spent quite some time fantasizing about you fucking me here.”

“Was it everything you dreamed of?” I asked.

“Well, let’s see…” Stella said. “Me masturbating thinking of you is one thing. I pictured your…’methods’ a bit differently then.”

“I have to ask now, what did you imagine me being like in bed?” I asked.

“It’s kind of hard to explain…” Stella said. “A bit more like…” She did a deep voice as she gently touched my chin. “My darling, may I taste you once more?

“That is…definitely a different vibe,” I said. “I would call you darling if you wanted though.”

“Ugh, I’d cum like instantly,” Stella said. “But don’t get me wrong though, real life you fucking me is a lot better than the daydream you.”

“Same goes to you,” I said.

“What was the me in your fantasies like?” Stella asked.

“Pretty similar, I’d say,” I said. “A bit more like…offering soft head kisses and whispering quiet, comforting things after we finish instead of our normal chatting.”

“Ohhhh,” Stella said. “I can do that for you too, you know.”

“How about next time we fuck, I’ll call you darling and you gently tell me I rule afterwards.” I said.

“Deal,” Stella said.

We both cuddled without speaking for a bit, enjoying the aftermath of our lovemaking. There was a medium sized TV on Stella’s dresser that eventually got turned on for background noise. I really liked the apartment from my brief time there and found it kind of a shame there wouldn’t be a lot of nights together before Stella moved.

“Are you gonna miss it here?” I asked.

“A little,” Stella said. “But I’m ready to go somewhere new. I’ve lived in this building my whole life, I’m pretty sure.”

“Same apartment the entire time?”

“We had a bigger one before,” Stella said. “But it was a few floors up.”

“Now I’m kinda feeling bad for like convincing you to abandon your whole childhood home and junk.” I said.

“No, don’t, like for real, I’m ready.” Stella said. “I can always come visit if I’m nostalgic or something, we’re just going to a suburb. And I get to be closer to Zeta, and…” She hugged me tightly again. “Be with you lots and lots more.”

“I like the sound of that,” I said, kissing Stella’s head.

“So after the tour…anything jump out that you want to bring over?” Stella asked. “The dinner table for sure.”

“Definitely,” I said. I felt the bed beside us. “I think…this bed? Can we move this over? It’s a lot comfier than mine and big enough for both of us. And it seems newer.”

“Yeah, I’d love that,” Stella said. “Your mattress is fine, but…”

“But this one’s like an actual mattress and not one I got for two hundred bucks at M-Mart.” I said.

“Anything else?” Stella asked. “I guess it’s all going over there, so just the doubles…it’s gonna be a pain to move the furniture.”

“We’ll figure it out,” I said. “Plus, my Cani power’s metal control, right? I’ve moved plenty of stuff with my powers,

“Like you just crunch it into a ball or something and bring it over or something?” Stella asked.

“Kind of!” I said. “I wouldn’t wreck anything, trust me. I’ve done it a lot.”

“I trust you!” Stella said. “That sounds cheaper than hiring movers, at least.”

“The hardest bit is getting a cart or something that can handle the weight of some pretty dense smushed together furniture balls.” I said.

Furniture balls.” Stella snorted. “That sounds like…a fetish thing. You got a thing for furniture balls, Evy?”

“I’m sure it’s a fetish somewhere,” I said. “You think I should quit teaching and start selling clips of me erotically smushing couches into furniture balls?”

Stella laughed. “No. The only person who gets Evy doing anything erotic is me.”

“Good answer,” I said.

1