Chapter 4
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demons were the unsavoury kind of people to be with. Their 'Sin' is what defined them. 

Those of the Asura Heritage of Wrath Demons loved 'revenge'… and people losing themselves in anger. On the other hand, Lust Demons loved seeing their 'prey' fall into the worst of fetishes.

Of course, a line is drawn for the sake of keeping the Underworld's 'society' together, and that was for Greater and Lesser Demons to mind their own business unless instructed by their respective Devils. There weren't any laws besides that.

Power and position was everything in the Underworld. Those of higher standing gained greater clarity of mind and sentience while those who stayed as Lesser Demons fell into depravity.

However, if there was one kind of Demon that defied such mundane practice, then that would be the 'Half-Demons'. 

They weren't born from nothing like regular Demons and had the thought process of a Human.

Many were quite the 'oddballs'.

Some look down on Half-Demons due to their bodies being weaker than 'Full-Demons'. 

They were bound by too many morals and couldn't even 'eat' properly. Weaklings with no true power.

However, the more Mary heard about Half-Demons from the maids, the more she felt her heart being taken by surprise. She actually felt more sorry for Zephyr, an Incubus with no morals or 'innocence'.

He was the kind of guy who would say shameless things with a straight face, didn't respect personal boundaries, and was the type who would be defined as 'trash' if compared to people of Earth.

Yet despite these traits, she was willing to give him a chance. After all, he was her saviour. If it weren't for him, she would've been sold to who knows where wearing next to nothing but a leashed collar.

'He is such a sweetie~' Mary's head was in the stars. She believed had definitely fallen for her.

As you can see, she had a lot more vanity than one would lead on. For her whole life, what had always been definite about her was her looks. She was sure that he MUST have fell in love at first sight.

Honestly, these two trashy people were practically MEANT for each other. Perhaps her backstory would have given the misconception that she was a pure and naive girl. However, the reality was that a 'naive' girl couldn't have lasted long on Earth.

Appearance was the mother of all deception, and Mary was a girl very adept to using it to her advantage. Whether it was her charms or her high intelligence, she knew how to use them well.

A 'normal' person wouldn't have been able to succeed in life with her bad luck, but she actually still did it! Under the disguise of her 'harmless animal' facade was woman with great drive!

Haha, well... Being 'driven' had its flaws as well. As someone who was good at concentrating, there are times she'll get tunnel-vision the same way she did when the prospect of a 'relationship' came up.

Yesterday, she got Zephyr to promise her a date, a request he easily accepted (as his thoughts were mostly occupied on what 'toys' he should bring along with him just in case) with full seriousness.

And now, she was standing in front of the mirror wearing that same outfit she wore for the sake of hiding her natural beauty. Since they were going to go on a date, it was essential to dress up, right?

Alone in her room, Mary put a few articles of clothing she thought would enhance her overall appeal on the bed. Her eyes looked up and down herself on the mirror in order to put together something that would attract his attention.

This was the first time she dressed herself for someone else. She knew her appeal from the fact that most men would drool over her, yet hadn't exactly tried to understand her appeal before...

Maybe it was due to never having a boyfriend before since most males approached her with hearts in their eyes. Slowly becoming the kind of people who would become a shield for her.

She never liked these kinds of people. The kind who outwardly acted like one thing and inwardly was a totally other person. Compared to that, the crass and shameless way Zephyr spoke to her was really refreshing (despite how dirty it usually was).

Anyway, though she wasn't a G-Cup, she had to say that her chest was bountiful, while also having that elasticity guys wanted to cop a feel on, to the point she wanted to take a better look by stripping.

Starting from the chest, all the way to her pants. A look of hesitation appeared after going fully nude.

'Should I show more skin?' Mary was well-aware that guys saw the greatest appeal in her body. 

It had become common sense to her that she had to limit her charms most the time or risk danger.

But now that she was with Zephyr, she finally wanted to 'doll' herself up as much as she had fantasised throughout her teens. She was totally planning on seducing him as much as she could!

What? Love had to with what's in the heart rather than appearances? She didn't believe that one bit!

Not to mention that she wasn't having any misunderstandings about his nature as a Incubus.

Mary could tell that the only thing stopping him from pushing her down and having his way with her was their contract, but she wasn't scared...! 

In fact, she felt it would come to her advantage. 

After all, if there was one thing her 'father' taught her, then it was that you had to tame your lover if you wanted him to stick around. 

A Human could be 'tamed' with pleasure, but there was one thing she wanted to satisfy her very controlling impulses: His Name.

Not the one he used to introduce himself, that was the 'identity' others gave him. She wanted his 'True Name' that he chose himself in order to satisfy her urge for control, she wanted him to stick with her.

Why did she feel this? 

The reason she was now feeling driven to get him to cough up his True Name… 

…was because she was scared.

Although Mary chained him to her under the guise of friendship, a trauma haunted her ever since she was sold off.

She didn't want to be abandoned...! Not again!

Her mother abandoned her as soon as she was born and her father, though a religious fanatic, still showed what she considered 'affection' towards her as his daughter when young, but even he abandoned her as soon as he faced problems.

To her, she wanted a 'stable relationship'. One that wouldn't be broken no matter what! 

Her eyes filled with a deep obsession.

She touched the different kinds of lingerie she had also put on her bed.

There was the stable ones and the frilly-looking ones that were all style yet no comfort. Her hands went through the possible options until she found a certain piece of underwear. It was made of soft materials and thin enough that you could barely see the 'cherries of her melons' when worn. The colour of it was also white, her favourite colour~!

Since Mary had already waxed and shaved her 'personal places' beforehand (along with that long bath to cleanse her body), she smelt like strawberries as she 'tied' the lingeries onto her.

One knot on each side of her waist while another two were tied behind her back and neck. She could tell that this seemed to belong to a Succubus as there was secretly a indiscernible slit on the front of her panties, enough for a 'rod' to fit into it.

Seeing that she got what was underneath down, it was time to get on some more 'ordinary' outerwear so be doesn't suspect. She was about to pick up a pair of stocking until something changed her mind.

'I heard that garter-belts were a thing.' Although she hadn't watched those lewd videos guys always lied about not ever seeing in their lives. She had heard some less-than-flattering talk about what some guys had been fantasising about her once.

After putting her thicc rear on the bed, she started to put on other undergarments. Stockings too.

The straps and size perfectly fit her (for some odd reason, again) as she pulled on a different kind of black stocking than before. 

As she saw her figure, she wondered what made guys go so crazy over this kind of underwear. 

It was only after did she look for something to match this.

A miniskirt was too obvious. She didn't want him to see her coming, so was she supposed to wear her formal skirt and shirt again? Her eyes then wondered over to a distinctly longer skirt and brightly coloured shirt that looked like it belonged to that of a modern 'gal'. Seeing a good match among the outfits, she was able to find something that was informal but not too skimpy in nature.

Going with the 'Gyaru' look all the way, she decided to do something with her hair. Asking one of the maids she had gotten used to, she stylised and added accessories that weren't too gaudy on her.

Mary didn't use nail polish, but she did get one part of her hair braided before letting the rest of it flow freely down her back. 

Even the maid was impressed once she saw how she looked in the end. 

Her seductiveness was hidden by a strong amount of 'sweetness' from the way she carried herself and made one feel at home with her words.

Meanwhile, Zephyr was going his own thing.

He was giving no thoughts to the process of 'romance' that came before getting down and dirty with her. 

It wasn't surprising considering how 'love' didn't exist in the Underworld. Anyone can sleep with each other no matter what gender, species, age, or even blood ties. There was no boundaries here.

You expect a Demon to have morals? To follow a code of conduct and not be lolicon? You must be joking! Demons were proud being who loved all that was deprave. They didn't understand 'normal'.

Zephyr himself once literally screwed over a bully he hated out by draining his strength and throwing him into a den of Lesser Incubuses.

He made his teacher at school 'bend over' when she wouldn't stop pestering him about him his grades. 

He was EVIL with a capital 'E', exactly as he seemed.

This Incubus wasn't a complicated individual: He see beautiful girl, then he bangs her. That's it.

That's why he was thinking of going in his underwear for a second to put emphasis on his abs. After all, it wasn't like normal Humans could see him anyway. He could wear whatever he wants.

It was then a thought occurred to him. Maybe, the Half-Succubus he brought home would actually want to see him 'half-naked' rather than full- No, if that kinky 'Fifty Shades' story he read on Earth had taught him anything, then it was nearly fully clothed men were hotter than full-blown nudity.

This was how the ignorant Incubus accidentally dressed 'appropriately' for the occasion. Putting on a suit while trying to imitate that character as much as possible. His horns and tail vanished, his hair shortened, before ending up a 'masculine' figure.

And he had to say, he kinda liked this appearance.

The clothes weren't showing enough skin to fit his most 'normal' style, but he was sure Mary would instantly bend over the same way his teacher once did as soon as she saw his appearance. 

Not knowing of the 'storm' that was coming his way whatsoever.

Zephyr may be an Incubus, but he didn't know the true terror of someone who knew 'temptation' better than his esteemed self. 

That 'positions' he learnt meant nothing in front of a veteran heart breaker 

A girl could lead someone on with a gentle air kiss.

It was time for the Demon to be 'educated' in the way Humans did things. Their dishonesty, their bittersweet lies of intimacy, and the ways a girl who had fallen into helo could lead him by the nose. He truly wasn't ready for what he was dealing with...!

Mary finished her makeup using a small pocket mirror before closing it, revealing radiant eyes that seemed to belong to a 'sweet girl' that was affectionate and caring. 

Her hips swayed a unnoticeable rhythm while silently slithering towards him.

0