Chapter 5
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back onto the streets of someplace far from where she once lived, they walked side by side as they had their date. The first place she wanted to take him was a place that sold good smoothies.

Even though no normal Humans could see them thanks to them being Demons, they could still get to 'purchase' things through Zephyr putting a mental suggestion in the mind of others.

As they walked together, both of them were surprised by the others clothes. For Mary, it was as simple as thinking that her boyfriend really had good tastes in formal clothes, but Zephyr was different, way different. He was a Incubus after all...

"Why are we wasting time?" (Zephyr)

"We're not." Mary pouted in a cute way, causing him to look at those tempting lips with great desire.

"..." He didn't retort and followed, but he gradually felt more 'charmed' by her while being lead around.

Lust Demons only knew how to use spells to charm their prey. They weren't exactly friendly and were actually quite inept in that department compared to Humans. It was mostly due to how Demons had our great emphasis on 'honesty' between them.

Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to work together against the five armies of Angels in the 'Haven' that opposed the Underworld. The only times they would even use think to deceit was against their enemies, but even that had nothing to do with their sociability or skills in interaction. Their greatest weapon were their magic, not their evil nature.

In fact, even though Demons were practically swimming in the taboo. They weren't exactly worse than Humans who at least were born with the ability to be more than pure evil. The kinds of trash and scum that existed on Earth despite there being a clear education system and religious preaching that spoke of virtues were more 'evil' than Demons.

This wasn't just the point of view of the Devils in the Underworld, but even the great Haven had once decreed Humans to be much more attuned to sins and virtues than Demons and Angels. 

Their sociability was something none of them had.

And with their sociability came a complexity that no Demons nor Angels could understand... 

At first, it was natural that a Incubus like Zephyr was really put off by her sweet antics.

They drank milkshake through a connected heart-shaped straw and explored around the place. 

However, things started to take a turn for the weird the more he experienced what a regular 'date' to Humans.

Apparently, it was a common ritual for 'lovers' who wanted to know more about each other...

It was a 'normal date', and that's what was starting to drive him crazy. The more he got used to her presence and became conscious of her, the more he felt his heart beat speed up immensely.

"Hey." Zephyr spoke out to Mary, causing her to turn towards him with a smile. 

The way she postured was casual. 

Her fingers intertwined behind her back, unconsciously emphasising her figure.

Whether she did that on purpose or not, he didn't exactly know. All he knew is that for some reason, a unfamiliar feeling swelled up in his heart the longer he interacted with her. For a Greater Demon, these kinds of complex emotions was a first for him...

"What's wrong?" Mary asked while putting a lock of hair that touched her cheek behind her ear.

She was aware of what he was thinking. 

Though her attitude seemed carefree, she was actually putting a great amount of attention to this Greater Demon who saved her life. Her inner self was calculating her next move as she lead him on.

Only two dancers can do the waltz, and if one person was inexperienced, it was up to the partner with greater skill to take the lead, which was exactly her mindset as they explored aimlessly.

From the very beginning, she was a realist who didn't believe in 'love at first sight'. 

She realised that she DID feel some complicated feelings towards Zephyr after he saved her, emotions that bordered on affection. 

However, she also knew that these emotions had less to do with the 'person' and more to do with him being her saviour.

Even though what happened back then was essentially a transaction. Zephyr didn't have one quality that a normal woman would be interested in. Even still, it was a fact that he'd saved her.

This was why she was EXTREMELY obsessed with him and wanted to make their relationship work out by hook or by crook. She would use every tactic in the book to make him truly fall in love with her.

"Let's just fuck already." Again, he said something that was completely rational from his point of view.

As a Greater Incubus, it was weird for women to speak one word to him before getting on the bed.

"Why are you so focused on that? Are you not enjoying yourself?" Mary asked him purposefully.

"I just don't see the point of this..." Although he said that, he was quite curious about this 'feeling'.

Despite seeing her shapely figure when she turned around, he was unable to bring himself to feel 'lust' like he normally would. The sense of purity in her actions made it hard for him to sexualise her.

"..." Mary fell silent as she snuck a glance at her own body, making sure she wasn't too 'forward'.

Being sexualised by him wasn't the problem. What she didn't want him to do was objectify her like some kind of sex toy. The trauma from the day he saved her still existed in her heart to this very day.

Whenever she thought of how her life would be like if she hadn't accidentally summoned Zephyr, she shuddered. Thinking of being passed around by multiple men after being pumped with drugs...

Mary's intelligence and imagination worked against her. She was able to clearly imagine becoming a slave that was nothing but a sex object. Compared to a life like that, she wanted a sense of security, and as result of that, she wanted to be 'desired'.

The girl didn't want herself to be like any other to him. She wanted to be 'special'. Someone he would protect. Someone he'd feel possessive of. Even if it was in his own twisted way as a demonic being.

She approached him slowly, her arms wrapped like two snakes around Zephyr's neck out of nowhere as her chest leaned into him. The temptress could feel his heartbeat speed up as she asked him:

"Do you not enjoy spending time with me?" She asked with sadness in her voice as she hid her face. This was the exact moment she was aiming for. Aiming to merge his 'lust' with a 'desire'.

"I do." Zephyr answered with sincerity, making her feel genuine happiness that he felt that way.

She showed him a dazzling smile. 

Escaping his arms that were about to embrace her and held his hands. 

Her eyes were filled with curiosity. 

She wanted to know more about him, no matter how depraved and twisted his life as a Demon was.

"Have you had other relationships before?" (Mary)

"Of course." Little did she know that even though he said that, his actual meaning was in 'role play'.

Lust Demons loved to role play different kinds of physical relationships. When one talked about being a 'lover' in the Underworld, what they actually meant was acting in the 'role' of a lover.

With this, Lust Demons could excitedly have lover's sex and even cheat on their 'lover' for extra spice in their lives. Some liked role-plays that lead to cuckolds while other Succubi loved to be pushed down by a man and objectified like a sex toy.

This was the exact opposite of what Mary was aiming for. As she wanted her first to be sacred.

"And I know first times hurt, that's why I will use magic to neutralise the pain." He kissed the hands that was holding his gently as his instincts as an Incubus allowed him to choose the best decision when it came to riling up his partner's feelings.

Mary loved how 'gentlemanly' he acted, but also knew that this was just an act purposely brought up in order to appease her. A normal Succubus would have jumped on his rod and fucked his brains out by now, but compared to the prospect of a pleasurable time. Her desire to be 'possessed' by him overrode anything that didn't pick his interest.

Since she wanted Zephyr to notice her, she had to say the right things to lead him the right direction.

"I don't want to have a painless first time." (Mary)

"Why not?" Was she a masochist? He deduced internally that it wasn't the case with a serious expression on his face, as Succubi had their own fetishes that had no limits or moral boundaries.

"Zephyr." The girl called out.

"What?" Her words caught Zephyr's attention. He looked straight into her eyes that were now unclouded and filled with sincerity. She then decided to mix deceit with truths as she spoke:

"You might not know, but I want my first partner to be someone I'm willing to bear the pain of having my hymen broken for." Mary's eyes contained not even a trace of falsehood as she spoke to him.

It was at this moment that Zephyr started to see as much more than just a 'contractor'. Though he disgusted 'sweetness', he wasn't able to stay unmoved after hearing such a confession.

'What does this mean?' This was the first time he'd heard of such a thing. Why would a girl who felt no pleasure in pain bear it for her partner? What was it supposed to symbolise? What was she getting at?

His mind started to become a mess the more he thought about it, allowing her to control his pace.

"Zephyr, do you know why women of Earth 'make love' with their partners?" Mary didn't look him in the eye this time. She separated from him before drooping her head down to look at her stomach.

"Why?" Zephyr thoughtlessly played along.

"Women get pregnant quite easily." It was then that he remembered that Half-Demons were capable of having children, unlike pure-breeds. His eyes followed her hand towards her stomach, and for the first time in his life, he blushed, really hard at that. He only now realised that impregnation was an option, and that he could have a child...

This was an extremely rare opportunity for a Lust Demon, but also a responsibility he wasn't sure he could handle right now as a Demon Marshal. The war with Angels had yet to end and there was a chance his flesh and blood could be killed...

Wouldn't his spawn die under lax protection?

Even as a Demon, he was still a 'man' who had protective instincts over infants. 

Just because he liked messing with Humans didn't mean he'd ignore his descendant, this was the double standards and hypocrisy that was quite normal for a Demon.

As a result of this, the strange emotions in his heart reached a critical level. His eyes were glued on the Mary's womb. Underneath her hand caressing her stomach and shirt was a place that was much more than a 'milk holder'. It was a 'baby room' with an egg just waiting for fertilisation. 

His lust and 'strange emotions' reached the absolute peak. His rod was as straight as a sword.

"Let's fuck each other!" (Zephyr)

"That's not the right way to ask." Mary shook her head, not wanting him to forget this moment.

"Then how?" 

Seeing that there was nothing but her lower body on his mind, she 'sweetly' whispered into his ear:

"Let's 'love' each other." All she did was change one word, yet he felt the difference in meaning.

Zephyr didn't know what changed, but there was something about that sentence he didn't understand. That's why he decided to take her to his domain. Rather than getting a room on Earth, it was much more easier to do it at his mansion.

The maids wouldn't bother them and he could freely use all the sex toys he had unused from his earlier days as an Incubus. A devil who fucked more girls than anyone in the Underworld. 

Even if she was a smooth temptress, he was sure to make her a whore who will be begging him for more the next day. Little did he know that the sinisterly smoking girl behind him was well-aware of his thoughts, she had already understood him a long time ago.

Now that it came to this, she felt there was no other option. 

She WILL make him say his True Name, even it meant embarrassing herself and doing things she hadn't done before. Even though she was a virgin, she was sure to make HIM the one who will be begging for more. 

Her manipulative nature wouldn't be satisfied otherwise...!

0