Chapter 16. The Secret
501 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Her body is blue and feels like the sea, and she has sharp claws, but it looks ugly."

Kant wrote in his diary that Roger couldn't help but have black lines on his face when he saw this. He clearly remembered the scene he saw under the moonlight that night.

Next, he recorded every detail of his life with the female Murloc. The two sides went from hostility to resistance, and then gradually accepted each other's existence.

This process was very long, and various accidents occurred during the period, and it was also accompanied by an unexpected attack. If it hadn't been for the desperate rescue of the female Murloc, Kant would have died long ago.

After that incident, Kant established an intimate connection with this inhuman life, and he even described the first indescribable event between the two in his diary.

That was not such a wonderful experience for Kant. Because he is passive.

On a night full of moonlight, he passively endured the overflowing hormones of the female Murlocs.

Afterwards, Kant rested for a long time.

In short, a lonely man who lives out of the pack, and an alien who mostly relies on instinct, the two of them on this isolated island unexpectedly developed an extremely sincere relationship.

And as the emotion heats up, Kant desires more and more. He hopes that his partner can speak, and even become a normal woman.

So with this thought in mind, he opened the "Book of Transformation" again, looking for ways to alienate people on it!

I don't know whether it was luck or disaster, but Kant actually found a feasible way.

"On a night when the tide is surging, chop a young man's heart, apply the blood all over her body, and then use spells and diagrams to start the transformation ceremony!"

"So back and forth, three times!"

Thinking of the strange state of the female Murloc at dawn, Roger fell silent.

He knew that Kant must have tried this method, and more than once!

Sure enough, he soon saw relevant information from Kant's diary.

"The heart of a young man!!"

"The human heart."

"What do I do?"

"kill?"

"No, no, I can't do that. That's wrong. I might go to the hospital quietly. If I'm lucky, I might come across a fresh corpse."

Not long after, the diary wrote again: "I failed!"

"And it was almost discovered by others. Maybe this is my fate. In fact, it is very good to live with Ivy like this."

Ivy, he gave this female Murloc the same name as the previous woman.

The matter came to an end here temporarily, and Kant also calmed down his thoughts, but an incident not long after completely changed his life.

He found a drowned body by the sea in the evening.

"A fresh corpse, and the sea is rising, everything seems to be destined."

That night, Kant carved the formation, and then stabbed the dagger into the man's chest.

Something terrible happened.

He thought that the man who drowned was not completely dead. Under the severe pain, the man opened his eyes, facing the other party's distressed and desperate eyes, accompanied by the screams in his ears, Kant took out the other party's heart!

"I did not do it on purpose!"

"I did not do it on purpose!"

"When I checked, he was clearly dead!"

The diary is filled with long paragraphs of guilt.

Seeing this, Roger didn't know whether all this was an accident, or Kant's self-whitening under the sin.

Many times people's memory can be deceiving, it will beautify itself subconsciously, because no one can face an ugly heart every day.

Killing someone was like tearing a hole in his psychological defense.

"Successful!"

"This magic circle and spell are really effective!"

"The scales on Ivy's body have faded a lot. Except for the color, it looks very close to a normal woman."

"Try two more times, I will definitely succeed!"

The probability of bumping into a drowned person on a lonely island is about the same as waiting for a rabbit. Naturally, for a long time after that, Kant got nothing.

After figuring this out, he began to become active, so he had the second active hunting.

The man he killed was named Nick.

It is a newcomer who originally planned to take over Kant's job.

"He is really lying. This Nick is not his previous observer at all, but was assigned here to take over the new job."

Roger thought silently.

The job was replaced, which touched Kant's inverse scales. After leaving this lonely island, he had nowhere to go. What's more frightening was that there was no way to hide a Murloc no matter in the downtown or in the wilderness!

So even if there is no magic circle, Kant will kill the new researcher with a high probability.

"The magic circle is in effect again!"

"Ivy's change is more obvious. When the sun rises, she can completely become a woman, a perfect and thorough woman!"

Kant's words were full of excitement, but soon, reality gave him a stick.

Because the transformed Ivy was afraid of the sun, and during the period when she completely became a human, she completely lost her past memory. As a last resort, Kant could only lock her in a cage during the day.

Seeing this, Roger understood why he heard the strange noise upstairs when he first arrived at the lighthouse.

The cage on the 4th floor is extremely simple. It is not used to trap Ivy in the Murloc state at all, but to imprison her during the day!

Facing such a major change, Kant completely panicked.

Can be damaged by the sun, this is not an unacceptable thing in Kant's eyes, what makes him care about is Ivy's memory.

He began to panic, fearing that Ivy would completely lose her memory after becoming a human being.

Then, like Ivy before... leave him forever!

His diary is full of confusion and hesitation. After careful consideration, Kant stopped the follow-up plan. He would rather choose an alien with blue skin than believe in a beautiful human being.

Until that night not long ago, when he was patrolling the seaside, he met Roger who was crouching on the shore.

At the moment Roger reached out for help, Kant's heart was struggling violently. On the one hand, he believed that this was the will of God, and on the other hand, he was afraid of the terrible results of the transformation.

Under such intertwined emotions, he still brought Roger back to the lighthouse. After careful consideration, Kant decided to give up continuing the transformation, and that's why everything that happened later happened.

In order to prevent the secret from being leaked, he must drive Roger out of the lighthouse, and according to the previous attack pattern, he can completely send Roger away from the island before the next supply arrives.

Then he can keep this secret and spend the rest of his life on the island.

But unfortunately...

The torrential rain and attack that night changed everything.

Seeing this, Roger closed the diary and let out a long sigh of relief. Although Kant once wanted to kill him, he couldn't bear to hate this man.

If it were him, he might have made the same choice.

After putting away Kant's diary and the transformation book, Roger turned and walked downstairs. When he passed the corpse of the Murloc leader, the pendant in his arms became inexplicably hot.

Roger snorted, and stopped in his tracks.

20