Chapter 43. Dealing
336 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Bang!"

The short knife pierced the wolf's soft abdomen, and then cut open all the way, a disgusting stench pervaded, and the wolf's internal organs splashed out like a flood that had leaked out.

Before landing, he was completely dead.

The whole movement was done in one go, and in just a few seconds, Roger looked for the impossible from the subtleties, and solved the target with two swords.

After all this was done, Roger's spirit relaxed, and the extremely slow feeling of strangeness disappeared immediately, and before he had time to marvel, an uncontrollable soreness gushed out of his eyes.

Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Boom!"

Rip clutched his chest and fell to the ground. Some of the strength in his body faded, and his crazy hair and beard gradually returned to normal. Looking at the young man standing with a knife in front of him, Rip struggled to utter the last sentence.

"Mr. Sherman will not let you go. Haha, I'll wait for you below!"

After speaking, he spit out a mouthful of blood and died completely.

"Sighh……"

Roger also heaved a sigh of relief, and sat down on the ground leaning against a big tree. He looked at the short knife in his hand. The original sharp blade was covered with gaps. If you look closely, you can even see the cracks on the knife.

"Use it once and it's completely useless."

Shaking his head helplessly, Roger desperately hopes to get a real weapon. A weapon that belongs to the witcher.

After resting for a while, Roger supported the tree and stood up.

Although the battle just now was short, it consumed almost all of Roger's energy. For this battle, he made a lot of preparations, some of which he didn't even have time to use.

Before Sherman sent others, Roger temporarily relieved his crisis, but instead of making him easier, it gave him a lot of urgency.

"Sherman is only stronger than this guy, and that Ivy..."

"I don't know what level they are."

After this battle, Roger has mastered the skills he had absorbed before, and more importantly, he clearly felt his own strength, which is not a bit stronger than that on the island.

There is a steady improvement in strength and technique, and most importantly, mentality.

Looking at the corpse under his feet, Roger sighed softly.

This is his second murder. Unlike the first time he was passive, this time Roger became very active. Before the other party did anything, he took the initiative to set a trap. The time and place were carefully arranged by him.

In the dark environment, the sight of ordinary people will definitely be affected, but Roger took the night cat potion, coupled with the conspiracy of the bear trap, it can be said that he has the upper hand, but even so, it is not easy for him to win.

"I still have a lot to improve..."

To be honest, Roger prefers the orthodox long sword to the Elf dagger, maybe raising the General swordsmanship to a higher level will unlock new skills?

"The next step is to dispose of the corpse."

The wild wolf is okay, the heart and eyes can be used as alchemy materials, but this guy...

Roger was momentarily troubled.

Hiding corpses is a difficult problem that all murderers need to face. If one is not handled properly, it will lead to terrible consequences.

Although this world has extraordinary power, the power of the world should not be underestimated. Roger looks very strong now, but he still can't stand up to long guns and short guns.

"Do you want to disguise him as a beast attack?"

Roger's eyes lit up, but he quickly denied this idea. The opponent had some stab wounds, especially the one that pierced the heart.

The corpse was exposed in the wild, Roger didn't know how many days it would take to be eaten by wild beasts, once it was discovered by others before then...

In addition, Roger also noticed a problem. When the opponent was fighting with him, the wild wolf that jumped out of the bushes only attacked him from beginning to end.

If there was no connection between the two, Roger would never believe it.

This also proves a problem from the side. Sherman must be inseparable from the wolf attack not long ago, but I don’t know if there is any shadow of Ivy behind it.

According to Andrin, although Ivy sent a lawyer to investigate Kant's case, she herself did not appear after that, and she did not know where she went.

Except for the wild wolves that were attracted by special means, in fact, there were no traces of any wild beasts outside the entire forest. If Roger just threw the opponent's body on the wilderness.

He was worried that those wild wolves would turn a blind eye to this body as before.

Although few people have set foot here, there are still occasional rangers passing by, and it is too dangerous to just leave it in the wild.

Although the connection between Sherman and the wild wolf attack was determined, Roger still had one thing that he didn't understand. Sherman's son Bob was also at the scene when the incident happened.

No matter how crazy this guy is, he wouldn't even want to kill his own son, would he? Or did he have some similar means to keep these beasts from attacking his son?

Roger thought silently, he felt that he was not far from the truth of the matter.

In order to make it easier to go into the woods during the day to make arrangements, Roger once made excuses for Greg to find trouble with him. From Greg's attitude, it is not difficult to deduce that this guy should be a new face.

"Do you want to bury him? But where should it be buried?"

After thinking about it, a flash of inspiration flashed in Roger's mind, and he suddenly thought of an excellent place.

"Is there any better place to bury the dead than a grave?"

Carefully disposing of the surrounding traces, Roger took off the wolf's heart and eyes, then carried the body on his back and walked towards the cabin.

A corpse weighing 100 kilograms was almost impossible for Roger in the past, not to mention carrying it on his back, but just dragging it. Although it is heavy now, it is not unacceptable.

With the weight on his body, Roger naturally walked extremely slowly, and it was already late at night when he arrived at the hut in the forest.

Finding a shovel from the house, Roger looked for an open space, lowered his head and dug. He was full of strength, and soon a deep hole appeared in front of him.

Before throwing the body, he suddenly thought of a problem. He groped from top to bottom and found a wallet and a car key. As for the short knife before, Roger had already put it away.

This knife is much stronger than the cheap one Roger used, and the weight and length are just right.

It's just a pity that it can't be exposed for a short time.

After doing all this, Roger dragged the corpse and was about to push it into the pit, but at this moment, a calm voice suddenly came from behind him.

"What are you doing? Bury the body?"

A gust of cold air rushed straight to the top of his head, and Roger's hair stood on end. For a while, he only felt his brain buzzing, and his heart almost jumped out of his chest!

"Someone found out!"

"What to do?"

"what do I do?"

Roger tried his best to keep calm, but he couldn't calm down when he thought of the terrible consequences after the incident.

He wanted to turn around, but his neck seemed to be rusted. He turned around stiffly and looked intently.

In the darkness, a figure appeared in front of him.

12