Chapter 42. Night Cat Potion
339 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anger surged up, Roger clenched the dagger in his right hand, the anger almost exploded in his chest, but he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

Although it is clear that this is Rip's aggressive method, Roger still can't control the anger in his heart.

Now Rip's left foot was injured and he could hardly move, he said, just forcing himself to stay and fight with him.

The murderous intent in his eyes grew stronger, even Roger himself didn't notice it, and at some point, he was no longer so resistant to killing people.

Everything before was done on purpose by him, including the layout of the traps and the choice of route. To be honest, Roger should really be grateful to Sherman, if it wasn't for the 3,000 dollars he supported. Even if he wanted to set up some traps, but he didn't have the money, he could only think about it at most.

If Rip knew that the trap that hurt him, including the weapon in the boy's hand, was helped by Sherman, I don't know if he would vomit blood in anger.

Roger carefully emerged from behind the big tree.

Rip stood where he was. After being injured, he looked even more ferocious. I don't know if it was an illusion. Roger even felt that the hair on the opponent's face had become more lush.

"I really underestimated you. If I had known this day would come, I should have gone straight to the door and put a gun on your forehead."

Rip grinned.

"It's good luck. If you didn't live in Andrine's house, boy, you would have died a long time ago!"

"If I were you, I would obediently hand over that book and run as far as I can. Otherwise, not only you, but also the family you live in will suffer catastrophe!"

Rip threatened.

Roger's heart shook violently. After a moment of hesitation, he clenched the dagger in his hand tightly.

There is no way to buy weapons like long swords in Bay Town. The dagger in his hand is already the result of Roger's sweep of the entire town.

"Did Sherman send you here?"

Roger asked.

"You're very clever," Rip admitted generously.

"Do you know what you're looking for?"

Rip shook his head, "Doing things with money is my rule. As for what, it doesn't matter at all, I just want money!"

"And Mr. Sherman is an existence you cannot provoke." Rip looked terrified.

He looked at Roger as if he were looking at a dead man.

"Andrine is the sheriff. As long as I don't act alone in the future, no matter how rich Sherman is, he can't do anything to me!"

Roger put on a tough look.

"Money?"

Rip sneered, "Your ignorance is ridiculous, little guy, this world is very big, and there are too many things you can't understand."

"You will understand."

Speaking of this, Rip suddenly took out a mobile phone, "This is a satellite phone, I believe Mr. Sherman would be very willing to know about you!"

As he spoke, he pressed the call button above.

Roger's face changed suddenly. After the communication just now, he could already judge that Rip should not be carrying any guns in his hand.

He originally wanted to find out more information, but it was a pity that Rip obviously didn't want to continue communicating.

In desperation, Roger could only attack again.

Rip didn't press the call button, he wanted to do the job on his own and get the money.

"Hand-to-hand combat?"

A gloomy look flashed in his eyes, "Little guy, I will let you experience what true despair is!"

Rip's weapon was a short knife that was as long as his forearm. The blade was long and narrow. There was a deep blood groove on the spine of the knife.

The moment Roger rushed in front of him, Rip suddenly moved. He took a step forward with his right foot, exerted strength in his waist and abdomen, and at the same time the muscles in his arm trembled, and his left hand holding the knife chopped down from bottom to top.

The speed of this knife was astonishingly fast, Roger held the knife in his right hand, and Rip's attack happened to be stuck at the weak point of his defense and counterattack, preventing him from fully exerting his strength.

Bang!

The two knives collided, and a huge force struck. Roger fell short and was almost knocked to the ground, but he quickly adjusted the posture of exerting force, and the power in his body gushed out. While holding the knife, he The body rushed obliquely, and the blade staggered and pierced Rip's ribs!

"This kid!"

Rip was startled. Although the technique looks rusty, it seems to have been systematically trained. What surprised him even more was the power transmitted from the opposite side.

Competing purely in terms of quantity, he is already not much different from him. You must know that he is now 35 years old, weighs more than 100 kg, and is in a peak state.

But this boy in front of him?

"Did he also come into contact with mysterious power?"

Rip turned pale with fright, and without thinking about it, he turned his body and raised the knife to block.

Dang Dang Dang Dang Dang!

A series of metal impact sounds continued, and Roger became more and more excited as he fought. Many skills in the Elf short sword technique were displayed by him during the attack. He gave full play to his mobility, surrounded Rip, and fluttered like a butterfly. But every flap of the wings brings the blade of death.

Rip's movements were restricted, and he was exhausted at this moment, but at this moment, a low growl came from the darkness, and a black figure jumped out of the bushes and rushed towards Roger's back.

As if he had eyes on his back, Roger moved nimbly, rolled his body to avoid the attack, and then saw the black shadow in the distance clearly.

A wild wolf with crimson eyes.

The beast didn't seem to see Rip, but just desperately attacked Roger. At this moment, a flash of determination flashed in Rip's eyes. He tore off a necklace hanging around his neck, unscrewed it, raised his head and drank the liquid in it.

"Hey..."

A low growl came from his throat, and Rip's body swelled slightly. He seemed to have forgotten the pain on the sole of his foot, and raised his short knife to join the battle!

Roger had just avoided the attack of the beast, and in the blink of an eye Rip had come to him, he raised his knife to block, but this time the power transmitted from the opposite side was far beyond Roger's imagination, caught off guard, Roger was stabbed forced back.

"The power of this guy?"

Roger looked intently, and saw that Rip looked crazy, his facial features were covered by beard and hair, and only a pair of beast-like pupils were exposed.

"Is it some kind of mysterious power?"

Roger suddenly became cautious, he focused, his pupils shrunk, and then pulled apart like a thin thread, turning into cat-like vertical pupils.

Shortly after entering the forest, he took the Night cat potion, and he could clearly distinguish any details in the dark. In addition, as his concentration focused, his visual ability would also be strengthened, and he could even gain certain degree of dynamic vision.

Everything around seemed to slow down, Rip's ferocious face was approaching constantly, the corner of his eye swept across, and the beast not far away rushed towards him again.

Roger raised the knife and easily found the weak point of Rip's attack. The strength in his body surged out, and he raised the knife to chop.

Bang!

Sparks flew everywhere, and at the moment when the two knives collided, Roger's wrist trembled, and the short knife slashed against the opponent's blade, and then all the way up, he rushed forward, raised his elbow, and the blade sank into Rip's chest.

At this moment, the pounced wild wolf jumped into the air, and its usually extremely quick movements became extremely slow at this time, and Rip's heart was strangled by the spinning of the blade.

Roger turned around and drew the knife, and slashed across!

13