Chapter 71. Bewitched
247 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Be quick, I'm not a professional psychic, I'm afraid I won't last long."

Henrik walked quickly to the car.

"That Hunnam is not really in the Transcendence realm, and he can't use his own ability to perform voodoo. If he wants to perform the ceremony, he must use his own blood as a guide, which makes a certain relationship between himself and this voodoo doll and form a mysterious connection."

"And that's why I was able to find him. I must concentrate on maintaining this connection, and I will leave the rush to you!"

"Ok, no problem!"

Roger replied.

The swamp is dark, there are no street lights, and the roads here are complicated. If you want to drive in the dark, it is impossible to speed up.

After hesitating for a moment, Roger quietly took out a small bottle and drank it while Henrik was not paying attention.

A few seconds later, Roger slowly opened his eyes, with imperceptible streamers flickering in his eyes, and the dark pupils shrunk together, looking very strange.

Get in the car and fasten the seat belt, start the car, and step on the accelerator to the bottom, the gear is quickly advanced, and the speed of the car quickly rises!

"Are you courting death?!"

Henrik was so frightened that his hairs were counted down. He was so emotional that he almost cut off the mysterious connection in his mind.

The howling night wind poured into the car from the window, and Henrik couldn't help shivering. The surrounding trees and scenery quickly retreated. Looking at the numbers on the dashboard that kept climbing, he felt dizzy for a while.

"I'm not the first witcher to die in a car accident, am I?"

"Still driving without a license! Why did I believe his nonsense!"

Different from high-speed driving during the day, at night, the visibility is extremely low, the speed of the car is fast, and the surrounding darkness squeezes in like a wall. Even Henrik can't help but shudder at this feeling of suffocation and oppression.

His physique is indeed far superior to that of ordinary people, and his reaction speed is almost close to the limit, but even so, he will still die if he is hit!

"Guide the way, how to go next!"

Roger's calm voice came from the driver's seat.

Henrik pressed his back tightly against the seat, and he secretly vowed in his heart that if he survived the catastrophe this time, he would never let Roger drive again.

After 15 minutes, the car slowly stopped on the side of the road, and an abandoned farm loomed among the bushes in the distance.

"It's here."

Henrik climbed out of the car as if fleeing, until his feet were on the ground, his high-hanging heart finally fell down.

"I didn't die? Thank goodness!"

"It's not far from the madhouse."

"This guy is really prepared."

Roger said in a low voice.

"There is silence all around. If Hannum is still here, the roar of the car will definitely not be able to deceive his ears. Next, we have to be careful."

Henrik took out his pistol and walked carefully to the distant farm.

There was the revelation the ritual had brought him at the end.

"How are you?" After taking the night cat potion, Roger could clearly see Henrik's drenched back not far away.

"Haaa……"

Henrik took a breath.

"It's nothing, my mental strength is not enough to start the ceremony just now, I drank some potions to stimulate potential, but it doesn't matter, this is only temporary."

He raised the gun in his hand, "When I find Hannum, I just need to pull the trigger lightly to end all of this."

"Are you sure?" Roger was a little worried. He was hesitating in his heart, but he saw Henrik's figure flashing not far away and quickly approaching the farm.

At the same time, in the darkroom of the farm, a figure who was packing his bags suddenly stopped.

"So fast?!"

He was startled, "Did these two guys ride a rocket?"

Although the distance from him to the madhouse asylum is not too far, but the road is complicated and it is night, 40 minutes is considered fast.

But how long has it been?

Ever since Henrik performed the ceremony, Hannum's nerves had been tugged at by some kind of induction. He noticed it immediately and began to pack his bags. There was still time for everything.

But who would have imagined that the other party had already come to the door before half the time had passed.

"Humph!"

There was a sneer in the darkness.

"Hunter Guild..."

"Do you really think I'm afraid of you?!"

"Since I can't leave, then I can only use the souls of the two of you to raise my baby!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a dark ghost appeared beside him.

It was a slender woman with long hair covering her shoulders, covering her face. The nightgown on her body was stained with blood, her hands were above her knees, and there was a green light on her fingertips.

What was even more frightening was that her abdomen was protruding high, and the crying of a child could be faintly heard from it.

"Hush!"

"Be quiet, my baby, you must be hungry, don't worry, you will have a full meal soon!"

After speaking, he opened the door, and his figure slowly disappeared into the darkness.

Roger clenched the short knife in his hand, and the medicine Henrik gave him was smeared on the knife.

The two looked at each other, but before they opened the door, there was a loud noise, and the wooden door was torn open from the inside, like an animal's mouth opened in the darkness!

Obviously, Hannum not only knew they were here, but even had their exact location.

"Be careful, let's go in!"

Naturally, at this time, there is no way to sit on the sidelines like in the manor. Hannum may escape at any time. Now that the enemy is in the dark and I am in the light, the situation of Roger and Henrik has become very passive.

The darkness couldn't block Roger's sight. He poked his head out to take a glance, and with both feet exerted strength, he quickly rushed into the room. At the same time, Henrik also jumped into it.

"This guy……"

Henrik cursed in a low voice, and there was nothing unusual from the outside, but when he walked into the room, he found that the entire farmhouse was sealed off, and the outside light could not come in at all.

Roger took out the Night Cat Potion. Although it was a little troublesome to explain, Henrik treated him very well and he didn't want anything to happen to him.

But at this moment, a pitch-black ghost suddenly appeared from the sky, the blood-stained nightgown flew up, and the sharp green claws raised high, stabbing at Henrik fiercely!

"Careful!"

Roger's complexion changed drastically, and before he could hesitate, he rushed forward with a stride, stabbing away with the dagger in his hand!

But at this moment, the pocket watch he placed next to his body trembled crazily, and a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, "Get out of here!"

Cried Roger.

Hannum is controlling an evil spirit, and he has no way to launch a physical attack. What he just did was just to induce Roger. The real purpose is...

"Puff!"

Henrik turned around sharply, holding Roger's wrist with both hands like iron clamps.

"So close!"

Cold sweat dripped down his forehead in an instant.

If it wasn't for Henrik's timely response and he withdrew his strength, the knife just now might have pierced Henrik's back.

"Is this the evil spirit?"

"He is really an expert in manipulating people's hearts."

Roger said with some fear.

10