Chapter 74. Mission Complete
222 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is there only so much?"

Henrik frowned, "I thought you had some supernatural parents, but it took a long time, and you just told me such a thing?"

Henrik squinted with dissatisfaction.

He pulled out his pistol and poked it forward.

"Come on, open your mouth!"

Hannum's eyes widened in horror. He seemed to think of the next scene, and flinched back desperately.

"You can't do this..."

"Never mind……"

Henrik sighed softly, "Don't open your mouth, I'm afraid you will dirty my gun."

After speaking, he pulled the trigger without hesitation.

Bang bang!

The first bullet pierced Hannum's heart diagonally downwards. When Hannum's body fell down, the second bullet accurately hit the center of the eyebrow.

A small hole exploded in the back of the head, red and white mixed together and painted all over the floor.

Flutter!

Hannam's body collapsed on the ground, his eyes widened, he twitched weakly a few times, and then completely lost his life.

Roger's right hand holding the short knife quietly relaxed. This feeling is good, and he doesn't have to do it himself. He thought Henrik would let him go.

At this moment, Henrik, who was blowing the muzzle coolly, suddenly changed his face, "Oops!"

"What's wrong?"

Roger also became tense.

"Why am I in a hurry!"

Henrik slapped his thigh regretfully, "This old guy's assets have been shrinking over the years, and now it must have been transferred in advance. Why did I forget to ask him just now?"

"That's a lot of money!"

Henrik was so angry that he beat his chest and stomped his feet, looking at the posture, as if he had lost his own money.

"All right……"

Roger sighed helplessly, at least he was still far from Henrik in terms of shamelessness.

"Help me turn him over and see if there is anything valuable on this guy?"

Roger stared straight.

This kind of morality...

"The treatment of the Hunter's Guild is so bad? Do all the witchers need to loot corpses to make ends meet?"

This reminded him of his career picking up trash in the game.

Now think about it.

Hmm... Picking up trash is really good.

"What are you doing in a daze? Come and help!"

Henrik really didn't just talk, he dragged Hunnam's body over and groped up and down.

Just when Roger touched Hannum's body, the perceived hunter's hut shimmered, and a new message appeared on the bulletin board.

[ Haunted Manor (Completed): Through careful investigation and detailed analysis, the future witcher, you have found out the truth of the manor and solved the hidden dangers of evil spirits.

The entry of Alchemy Notes has been updated, and the entry Evil Spirit Oil has been added. The training notes have been updated, and a magic circle has been added, a simple version of the Yrden magic circle.

For specific information, please inquire in the library. ]

Well... I can't see it yet.

Maybe after the level of the hunter's hut is raised again, he can read the books in the hut from a distance.

While Henrik was rummaging through Hunnam, Roger noticed a cloud of black dust not far from Hunnam's body.

[ Dust of Evil Spirits: the residue of the death of evil spirits, which has a certain degree of hallucinogenic effect. Through special rituals, it can confuse the minds of ordinary people. It is an important raw material for making evil spirit oil. ]

When Roger was studying the evil spirit dust on the ground, a wretched voice came from Roger's ear, "It seems that you also know the effect of this thing..."

Roger turned his head, and Henrik was looking at him with a kind-hearted gaze.

"Tsk tsk, I really didn't see it."

Henrik sighed, "Get rid of this guy, you have a lot of credit, this time I won't argue with you."

He pretended to be generous and patted Roger on the shoulder, "Everything belongs to you."

Seeing Roger put away the evil spirit dust, Henrik kindly reminded him, "Don't use too much at one time, and it must be your choice."

"Boy, only love is the foundation of everything."

Roger was slightly dazed, but he quickly thought of the hallucinogenic effect of the ghost dust.

This guy...wouldn't it be possible to use him on a women?

Reminiscent of what Henrik has been doing all along, Roger feels that the answer to this question is already very clear.

The two searched the entire abandoned farm again, and soon found a secret door on a wall, which contained some ritual materials, various bottles and jars, unknown plants and animal organs.

In the end, Henrik's wish came to nothing. He only found thousands of dollars in banknotes in a wallet, but compared with Hunnam's real wealth, the money was not even a drizzle.

After handling everything, Henrik went out and made another call. It won't be long before the logistics staff of the Hunter's Guild will come here to deal with the rest.

All Henrik had to do was to submit an investigation report afterwards.

"It is finally over."

Henrik let out a sigh of relief.

"This Hunnam is really sinister. He actually controls two evil spirits, one is the mother's body, and the other is the evil baby formed by the remnants of three babies."

"This guy nourishes the evil baby through the body, which can minimize the negative attributes of the evil baby."

He flipped through the notes Hunnam had left behind.

Roger noticed that the text written in Hunnam's notebook was not a regular language, but somewhat similar to the transformation book he got.

"What language is this?"

"A kind of ancient language, it can be regarded as a specific magical language, and ordinary people can't understand it even if they get it."

"Can I learn?"

"Did no one in your family teach you?"

Henrik asked rhetorically, "This should be the foundation of the foundation, oh...forgot that your inheritance is incomplete."

"This thing needs to be studied systematically. It may be difficult to learn by yourself, but if you are really interested, I can find a way to help you find a dictionary."

"Marvelous!"

Roger seemed very happy. After mastering this language, he could understand the content recorded in the Book of transformation.

"Very powerful voodoo."

Henrik pointed to a page in the notes, "Reduced the negative energy of the evil baby, and then through a special ceremony, he can absorb most of the power of the evil baby, and there is a certain chance that he can be promoted to the Transcendence realm!"

"It's just that the price is really terrible, and the method is really cruel."

Having said that, Henrik lit the book in his hand without hesitation, and threw it into the iron basin on the ground.

"It's safer to burn this kind of thing."

"Is it difficult to be promoted to the Transcendence realm?"

Coming into this world, Roger has heard the word many times, “Mr. Henrik, you…”

Roger snapped his mouth shut.

Henrik smiled indifferently, "I know what you want to ask, but it's okay, I can tell you clearly, I am not."

"Transcendence realm..."

He sighed softly.

"I used to be so close to that realm."

"Close enough to touch."

13