Chapter 80. Please start your performance
218 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How do I look?"

Thomas said to Roger while posing in the mirror.

"You're like walking hormones right now."

"Have vision."

Thomas grinned. After returning from Marsh Town, a certain attribute in his body seemed to be fully activated.

He showed great interest in some kind of upright female creature.

In order to participate in this party, Thomas especially got his father's car, and the place where the party was held was not in the center of the town, but a villa in the forest on the outskirts.

"Bob will hold a party here every summer, but recently because of his father's affairs, he hasn't returned to the town for a long time."

Thomas said while driving.

"The adults have been talking about it. It seems that his family's fishing ground is about to be sold. It seems that their family is planning to leave here completely."

The journey was not far, and along the way, Roger and the others met other young people who were going to the party.

By the time they arrived at the villa, the sky had become dark, a bonfire was lit at the entrance of the villa, and a large group of young people were sitting together.

Looking at the villa in front of him, and thinking about his own hut, Roger suddenly felt that he still had a long way to go.

Set him a small goal first, let's change to a single-family villa.

"Hey, Roger!"

There was a surprised voice in the distance, and Kelly walked over in a long off-the-shoulder dress.

"Why did you come here? I can't wait." Without looking at Thomas, she grabbed Roger's arm and walked into the house.

"Is this Bob's villa?"

Roger asked casually.

Kelly nodded, "Yes, but he's not here today, and someone else is hosting the party..."

Instead of continuing to entangle on this issue, Kelly changed the topic, "But what does this have to do with us?"

"Let's talk to each other tonight."

"Follow me."

Pushing away the crowded men and women in the room, Kelly took Roger to a room on the second floor.

"Boom!"

Closing the door behind her back, Kelly shook off the sandals on her feet.

"What are you doing in a daze?"

"Are you really going to play your instrument for me?"

Kelly seemed impatient.

Roger didn't speak, and took off the musical instrument case on his shoulders. His eyes were around, and he had a panoramic view of the furnishings in the room.

Looking around, Roger's eyes finally fell on Kelly.

For some reason, the indifference in the eyes of the boy in front of her made Kelly couldn't help but feel terrified.

She forced a smile.

"Is it going too fast?"

"We might..."

Kelly picked up the half bottle of wine on the table.

"What are you going to do next?"

"Drunk me with mixed wine, and then let the person hiding in the cabinet come out to take pictures?"

"You... what did you say?"

Kelly said in a panic.

"Roger, have you misunderstood something?"

Roger didn't speak, just stared at Kelly.

"Boom!"

At this moment, the cabinet door behind Kelly was pushed open, and a young man with an earring jumped out.

"What happened?"

"Didn't you promise to make this kid dizzy?"

Seeing that man, Roger's expression darkened slightly. Although he had never met this young man, he had heard about it.

This guy stunned his male classmate half a year ago, and then...

Afterwards, this matter was spread in a small area, and the person involved did not dare to speak out. This guy was expelled from school because of other things.

"Who sent you here?"

There is a discrepancy between imagination and reality, Roger asked coldly.

"Me……"

Kelly didn't expect to be exposed so soon, she stood there helplessly, her eyes filled with tears.

"I can't say, he won't let me go..."

"What a disappointment!"

The young man cursed in a low voice, and opened the door to leave.

"Did I let you go?"

"Boy, you..." A trace of ferocity flashed across his face, but just as he turned his head, a fist magnified in front of his eyes.

Boom!

With Roger's current strength, just one punch broke the nose of the young man opposite him, tears and snot mixed together, he screamed and crashed into the cabinet behind him.

Kelly let out a yelp of horror.

Immediately after the door was knocked open, Nick's tall figure appeared at the door. Seeing the camera hanging around his neck, Roger instantly understood something.

"What happened?"

Before he finished speaking, a strong force struck, his collar tightened, and the world spun, Nick was lifted high, and then smashed to the ground fiercely!

Boom!

Hearing the sound coming from here, the men and women gathered on the second floor came together one after another.

"Get out of the way!"

Roger closes the door, picks up the camera that Nick dropped on the floor, and throws it to Kelly.

He walked to the cabinet door and dragged out the young man with blood on his face.

"The actors are in place, you can continue."

"Continue?" The young man looked confused.

Roger dragged Nick, who was knocked out, to the bed, and then pointed to the camera in Kelly's hand.

"You do it, she will record it."

"Is there a problem?"

Looking at the blood-stained fists of the unconscious Nick and Roger, the young man nodded hastily, wondering if it was an illusion, Roger always felt that there was a trace of undetectable excitement hidden in this guy's eyes.

"Record well, don't miss a shot."

When Roger walked to Kelly, he said casually.

I thought Kelly would be more resistant to this kind of thing, but who would have imagined that this girl who was panicked just now raised her camera excitedly.

"What's the situation?"

"These guys have a tendency to shake m?"

Roger didn't know what Nick had done to Kelly, he was naturally not interested in observing the scene, opened the door and walked out.

"What happened?"

As soon as he went out, he saw Thomas asking nervously.

"Nothing, Nick and a guy are fighting in there."

Soon, the sound of violent panting came through the crack of the door.

Everyone around looked curious, but it didn't take long before there was a scream in the room.

"Shit, Dren, get off me!"

"Ah……"

"I beat you to death!"

"Crackling!"

The door was opened, and the young man named Dren ran out with his face covered in blood. Behind him was Nick, who was fighting with both legs.

"Ka Ka Ka!"

Everyone took out their mobile phones at the same time, and frantically took pictures.

Nick's eyes spewed fire, but facing the crowd watching, he screamed and jumped out of the window.

"Looking at the posture, it should be very painful."

Thomas said leisurely.

After all this was settled, Roger was naturally not interested in staying here, he took his music box, opened the door and left.

This small episode will not affect the interest of others, and the atmosphere of the party has become more enthusiastic.

The woods had become dark, and Roger was walking alone on the path in the forest.

The surrounding became more and more quiet, until the cheers from the villa were barely audible, and Roger stopped slowly.

He looked at the empty woods.

"I'm curious, how long do you plan to follow? Or, what are you going to do?"

A figure slowly appeared in the darkness.

"Bob."

"It really is you!"

......

If you wanna read 35+ advanced chapters, check out my Patreon page...

patreon.com/KarmaLord

13