Chapter 81. Bob’s true plan
215 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moonlight in the sky stretched Bob's shadow very long, half of his face was hidden in the darkness, and the expression on his face was gloomy with a little excitement.

"How do you know it was me?"

There was a trace of doubt on his face.

Naturally, Roger would not tell him that Anna had discovered his whereabouts. He did not answer this question, but looked at Bob carefully.

"That idiot Nick was also encouraged by you."

"Using our previous conflict, Nick logically launched revenge on me, let me guess, a teenager who was insulted at the party. He will definitely choose to leave there as soon as he wakes up."

Roger looked around, "The night, the dark jungle, and the traumatized teenager, in this environment, it shouldn't be surprising that he accidentally got lost or committed suicide."

Roger stared at Bob hiding in the darkness, "Nick wants revenge on me, and you want my life!"

"Is it right?"

Roger asked coldly.

"Hmph..."

Bob sneered, "It seems that in addition to your blood, you are also very smart."

He stepped out of the shadows, revealing half of his face covered with thick black hair.

"But since you know my purpose, why did you come to die?"

The former Bob was tall and a key member of the school team, but since the Simpson incident, his physical condition has become worse and worse, and others thought he was overly sad.

But now it seems that this is probably the result of that weird ceremony.

"The beneficiary of that ceremony is not Sherman, but you!" Exclaimed Roger.

"It seems you know more than I thought."

A trace of ferocity flashed across his face, and Bob stepped forward.

"It's all because of you. If it wasn't for you, those four people should have died in the woods that day!"

"By absorbing their soul fragments, I can evolve into a brand new species with stronger power and longer life!"

"You ruined it all."

"Don't think I don't know what happened in the manor that day. Where have you been with a strange man? You killed your father, right?"

Roger frowned.

Henrik had cleared all the cameras in the manor that day, and they checked carefully, and there was no one else there.

But Bob...

"I think even if I tell you now that we didn't kill people, I'm afraid you won't believe it."

Roger sighed.

"Since we are identified as the murderer, why did you go to the police station to identify Ivy?"

"You have too many questions!"

The muscles on Bob's body bulged, and thick hair grew rapidly on the other half of his face.

He let out a low growl in his throat, his canine teeth were exposed, and a beast-like light flashed in his eyes.

"I'll tear you apart and eat you bit by bit!"

"Snapped!"

Roger untied the straps on his body, and the music box on his back fell to the ground.

"Thank you for the opportunity you created yourself, so that when you die, no one will suspect me."

As soon as the voice fell, he took the lead in launching the attack.

Without using the hidden long sword, the short knife in Roger's hand stabbed out like a poisonous snake.

Entering level 3, the dagger seems to have become a part of his body. With the blessing of his strong physique, the speed of this knife is extremely fast.

"Roar!"

The voice from Bob's throat was completely inhuman. He was now two meters tall, and his exposed skin was covered with thick hair.

With a slight ups and downs, he slammed into the big tree beside him, and jumped nimbly on the tree, looking for a chance to kill with one blow in the dark!

But what Bob didn't know was that after using the concentration potion continuously, even if Roger didn't take the night cat potion, he at this time could clearly capture Bob's jumping figure in the dark.

Roger's pupils shrank into a ball, he held the short knife behind his back, his toes were slightly raised, and he maintained a posture of attacking at any time.

Roar!

At this moment, there was a wolf howl from the bushes behind him, followed by a black shadow, Roger also reacted instantly when the black shadow was activated.

Before he could turn around in time, he stepped back, exerting strength in his waist and abdomen, and taking advantage of the gap in the rotation, the short knife in his hand flashed across like lightning!

Pooh!

The short knife pierced the muscle, and warm blood splashed out, but at this moment Roger's pupils shrank suddenly.

What he stabbed was not Bob at all, but the wild wolf that had been emitting a stench all over.

"This guy can control beasts?!"

He was startled, and at the same time, a strong wind hit the back of his head, and a cruel voice sounded, "You've been fooled!"

At this time, it was too late for him to draw a knife to defend, and in the blink of an eye, Roger's legs exerted strength, and a low growl came out of his throat.

"Break out!"

The strength of the whole body gathered together, and the muscle shaking burst out from the legs.

The power that Roger erupted at this time was far beyond imagination, Bob was caught off guard, and before the attack fell, he was hit by Roger.

"Your strength? How can this be!!"

Before he landed, Roger's body bounced up quickly, and the dagger he pulled out as he retreated pierced out like a gust of wind.

Several bloodstains splattered from his chest to his neck. Bob couldn't keep up with Roger's speed at all, leaving only futile resistance.

If he had met Bob before leaving Bay Town, then Roger would have to fight hard if he wanted to defeat him.

But now, Roger, whose two sets of sword skills have reached level 3, has completely distanced himself from ordinary people in terms of combat effectiveness.

At this time, Bob was just a brute force target in his eyes!

The dagger danced in the air, blood splashed, and Roger's figure leaped high, dexterously jumping onto Bob's back.

"This knife was returned to Simpson by you!"

Roger roared, the dagger in his hand penetrated from Bob's left brain, and pierced through the right brain!

The blood line soared out.

Roger shook off the blood from the dagger, turned over and jumped down.

"I should thank you for your cowardice. If you had been braver, you might have kept us all there!"

Bob desperately tried to plug the big hole in his head, but blood and brains still flowed out from between his fingers.

A faint light flashed in his consciousness, and Roger knew that the task about the beast attack should have been completely completed.

A trace of despair flashed in his eyes, and Bob stared fixedly at somewhere behind Roger. Roger was startled and turned around slowly.

Under the incomplete moon, a slender figure crouched on a branch.

Against the light, although he couldn't see the other party's appearance clearly, the familiar oppressive feeling made Roger recognize the other party's identity.

He stepped back slightly and adjusted his direction.

"You're finally here, Ivy."

Swish!

A slender figure fell from the tree.

In the moonlight, the faint blue skin actually has a somewhat holy taste.

"Seeing that this kid is dead, I am relieved."

Roger was slightly taken aback.

"What are you worried about?"

The scales on Ivy's body trembled slightly.

"It allows you to kill him, which means that the hunter who has been by your side..."

"He's not here!"

As soon as the words fell, Roger found that he lost the figure of the other party in his sight!

.......

If you wanna read 35+ advanced chapters, check out my Patreon page...

patreon.com/KarmaLord

13