Chapter 82. Fighting with Ivy
218 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roger subconsciously raised his knife to block!

Bang!

A huge force hit him head-on, and Roger's whole body was swept away like a cannonball.

His chest constricted, and his breath surged.

"This guy's strength is stronger than last time!" A gleam flashed in Roger's eyes, and he adjusted his direction in the air with strength from his waist and abdomen.

After landing, he took only a few steps back to stabilize his figure.

After probing the opponent's strength, he was slightly settled in his heart.

Although Ivy is strong, his own progress is more obvious.

"Huh?"

Ivy frowned, a trace of doubt appeared on her Murloc-like facial features.

"You seem to be much stronger."

Roger didn't answer, and while staring at Ivy in the distance, he bent down to open the music box under his feet.

"Hehe, what are you going to do? Play a song to please me?"

Ivy chuckled, knowing that Henrik was not here, she became extremely relaxed.

"Give me the transformation book, I can make your death a little easier, and promise not to hurt your family."

At this time, Roger had already held the hilt of the steel sword, but he was not in a hurry to attack, but looked up at Ivy in the distance.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't seen the so-called transformation book."

Roger planned to rot in his stomach about this matter, no matter who asked, he would not admit it, and the transformation book had already been collected by the hunter's hut, so he couldn't get it out even if he wanted to.

Ivy's face darkened, "Do you still have to argue when you are about to die?"

"It's not on the island, it's not in Sherman's house, and I can't think of anyone else but you."

"Before, I was just skeptical, but now I am absolutely sure, you must have obtained the book of transformation, otherwise there is no way to explain why you have become so powerful in a short period of time!"

Ivy asked.

"I come from an ancient witcher family. My strength is due to the secret method passed down by the family. It has nothing to do with what you said."

"There is no enmity between us, and I don't have what you want..."

Roger stared at Ivy.

"Humph."

Ivy sneered, "I can't let you go if you know the secret of the transformation book."

The muscles on Roger's body bulged slightly, and he adjusted his posture slightly, "You killed Sherman, if you kill me again, Henrik will not let you go."

"Sherman?"

Ivy was taken aback for a moment, "You demon hunters are like beasts in human skins, you just gnaw at random when you can't find any clues."

Roger's face changed suddenly, "You didn't kill Sherman?"

"Although I am not a good person, at least I have the courage to admit what I have done!"

As soon as the words fell, Ivy's body flicked and rushed towards Roger, "I will catch you later, I hope your mouth can still be as hard as it is now!"

Sherman was not killed by her, so who is it?

Countless thoughts turned in my mind, but they were all suppressed by Roger in an instant.

Facing Ivy who was rushing up, the muscles on his back bulged, and he stepped forward in a half-squat posture, using his body to exert force on his waist and abdomen at the same time.

Bang!

A white light flashed, and in the dark night, it was even more dazzling than moonlight!

Although the time to practice night cat swordsmanship is still short, there are many similarities in some aspects between the general swordsmanship originated from the cat school and the elven short swordsmanship that Roger practiced before.

Quick and light.

Fierce and heavy.

This seemingly ordinary sword drawing is actually a powerful killing move in swordsmanship.

Blitz!

From static to dynamic.

Like an attacking night cat!

From the moment he held the hilt of the sword, Roger began to gather momentum, and his muscles and posture were adjusted to the best state.

Ivy naturally didn't know this at all, she pounced up at will, but happened to hit the moment when Roger's attack was the fiercest!

Not long ago, Roger discussed Ivy's strength when talking about the Transcendence realm's power with Henrik.

Roger thought Ivy was already a Transcendence realm creature, but Henrik told him that the Ivy they met in the manor was just superficial.

A truly Transcendence creature comes from the inside out.

If Ivy had entered Transcendence's realm back then, the two of them would have died there long ago.

This is why Roger didn't choose to run away immediately when he saw Ivy.

Under the Transcendence realm, he thinks he can fight!

It's really invincible, you can still drink potion and run away.

The speed of this sword was too fast, and Ivy was slashed squarely by her carelessness.

The sword light flashed, and his body felt cold at first, followed by a sharp pain.

"Ah……"

Ivy was cut off by a sword, and before she landed, the blood on her body was splashed, and when the blow hit, Roger just regained his breath a little, then exerted his legs and rushed towards the fallen Ivy.

When fighting, fight hard, don't talk about nothing, pretend to be fake, and then let the enemy escape, that will be a lot of fun.

Roger thought that the sword just now could kill at least half of Ivy's life, but when he got closer, he realized that although Ivy looked seriously injured, it was not the case.

This guy's body structure is completely different from normal humans.

The body surface is fine and dense scales, and the bones under the muscles are thick and hard. Roger's sword just cut on the bones.

This made Ivy's injury only stay on the surface, without hurting the internal organs.

But even so, Roger had the absolute upper hand at this time.

He jumped nimbly, not going head-to-head with Ivy. He swung the steel sword in his hand, expanding the results bit by bit, eating away at Ivy's physical strength.

"This kind of swordsmanship... you come from the blood hunter family!?"

Ivy growled.

Roger turned a deaf ear, and the attacks in his hands kept coming.

Just now Ivy always looked down on Roger with the posture of a superior creature, but at this moment, this young man who he didn't pay attention to seriously injured her, and even pushed her to the abyss of death step by step.

"Damn it!"

Ivy retreated in her heart, and her strength was originally a level higher than Roger's, but because of her carelessness, Roger seized the opportunity to severely injure her, and then fell into a beating situation.

Of course, Roger would not be arrogant and think that he could kill Ivy in seconds, but this result made him secretly vigilant.

Reality is not a game, a little negligence may be fatal!

Swish!

With one arm raised high, Roger turned his sword and split the scales on Ivy's chest, and then nailed Ivy to the tree along the wound just now.

Seeing that the other party had completely lost the ability to move, Roger breathed a sigh of relief.

"Haha, I never thought... I would die at the hands of a young hunter."

Ivy smiled bitterly.

Seeing Ivy's appearance now, Roger suddenly remembered what Henrik had done not long ago.

"Hmm..." He coughed dryly.

"It's not impossible to let me let you go. Do you have any savings or something..."

Roger asked seriously.

…………

Looking at Ivy who suddenly became more desperate, Roger sighed.

"Sure enough, a shameless style like Henrik's can't be learned by an upright boy like me."

When Roger was about to end Ivy's life, he saw a flash of resentment in Ivy's eyes.

"I'll wait for you below, and the Three Holy Spirits will find you soon."

"The transformation book is related to the coming of the Holy Son."

"You can't escape!"

13