Chapter 83. Hut LV2!
211 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Holy Son is coming, what is that?"

Roger blurted out.

"Ha ha ha ha!"

With blood spurting out of her mouth, Ivy laughed wildly.

"You don't know anything, yet you dare to hide the book of transformation?"

But then, the smile on her face disappeared, "If I had known that such a secret was hidden in a randomly stolen book..."

"How did I end up in such a field?"

Ivy looked at Roger jokingly, "I'm dying, it's your turn next."

"Haha, I'm really curious, do you keep that book or throw it away!"

"Faced with such a temptation, no one is willing to give up even if they know it's death..."

Ivy's voice became weaker and weaker until it was finally inaudible.

Roger pulled out his long sword depressedly, shaking off the blood on it.

"Sure enough, we can't let the villain have a chance to speak before he/she dies."

Obviously solved a big trouble, but Roger always felt that he was one step closer to the real trouble.

"Maybe this woman is trying to decive me on purpose?"

Regarding Ivy, Roger actually has a lot of doubts. In Kant's diary, Ivy went to find a mysterious place, but since then she has returned to the island again. Time has passed for a long time.

What had she experienced during such a long period of time?

Did that experience make her what she is now?

There is another thing that makes Roger more concerned. Sherman was not killed by Ivy.

Who was it that killed him?

Is it a witcher like Henrik, or the other members of the Three Holy Spirits hiding in the shadows?

Henrik once mentioned that within the Three Holy Spirits, according to their strength, they can be divided into three levels: the Holy Body, the Sacred Heart, and the Holy Spirit.

Eucharist refers to a member whose body exceeds the limit of human beings and possesses extraordinary strength.

As for the Sacred Heart and Holy Spirit on it, it is even more terrifying.

Could the member hiding in the dark be the Eucharist who has reached the Transcendent level?

But if such a person really existed, why would he kill Sherman?

There was silence in the woods, and in a trance, it seemed that someone was spying on him secretly.

Shaking his head, he threw this terrible thought out of his mind.

"What the hell am I doing? Anyway, I don't have the transformation book, so I don't believe they can really find me."

After comforting himself, Roger put away the long sword and began to deal with the two corpses on the ground.

Bob is really a good guy. He should have come to Bay Town secretly. As long as Roger handles the corpse well, he should not be found.

As for Ivy, it's even simpler.

Just bury them in the cemetery, and no one will find out there.

"Thinking about it carefully, it seems that I feel sorry for my neighbor."

"In just a few days, three corpses have been sent..."

Roger's physical strength is extraordinary now, and he didn't find it difficult to carry the two corpses. He identified the direction, crossed a forest, and came to his hut quietly.

After this delay, it was nearly 10 o'clock. After finding a position for the shovel from the hut, Roger immersed himself in digging.

"Are you burying corpses again?"

A cold voice came from behind.

Roger kept moving his hands, "I can't help it, there are always people trying to harm me..."

Roger sighed, he straightened up, and looked at Anna behind him.

"It's a pity that their souls have dissipated, otherwise they could make this place more lively." Anna said with some regret.

The corner of Roger's mouth twitched slightly, thinking about that scene, let's forget it.

Pushed the two broken corpses into the pit, filled it up and compacted it, and then simply camouflaged it.

When I did this kind of thing for the first time, I was still terrified, but after the first time, I was familiar with it twice. Now that Roger is doing it again, there is no disturbance in his heart.

The only thing that made him uncomfortable was the two trophies that Roger had harvested from the two corpses.

[ Mutated Scales: This is a special scale formed during the transformation of half-human creatures. It is as hard as metal. ]

This scale was taken by Roger from the back of Ivy's corpse. If he had struck here with his sword at the beginning, it would be difficult to fight the next battle.

Another loot is the mutated wolf claws from Bob.

These two things are considered special distortions, and their value is not high, but because Roger obtained them alone, there may be additional bonuses.

There was a trance in front of his eyes, and the hunter's hut in his consciousness shimmered.

[ Find common loot, mutated scales, mutated wolf claws.
Whether to turn in the loot, put it in the display area?

*Note that the spoils in the display area cannot be used as alchemy materials again.

*After turning in the loot, the hunter's hut will undergo an upgrade! ]

Without any hesitation.

"Turn in!"

The loot in his hand disappeared like fine sand, and when it reappeared, it was already hanging on the loot display area.

The hut trembled slightly, as if there was a flash of light, just one or two breaths, and the model of the wooden hut in my mind was full of light.

[ The upgrade is complete! ]

Roger focused on the model of wooden hut in his mind.

[ The hut in the cemetery (intact):

Level: 2

Completeness: 100%

In addition to satisfying the basic needs of life, you also get three corpses in a cemetery, and the mysterious neighbor Anna.
Please handle the relationship with your neighbors well. At some point, they will become your key support.

*The study room in the special area has been opened.

*The loot display area has been opened.

*Loot bonus: The defense of the wooden hut has risen again, and it has a certain degree of self-repair ability.
Within the enclosure range of the hut, the hunter's physical fitness will increase to a certain extent.

Hunters have a slight bonus to beast damage. Swimming speed and breath hold time are slightly increased.

*Entering level 3, the above loot bonuses will ignore the effect of distance.

*Bonus: Herb Garden:
The house is surrounded by dense forests, and your chances of finding alchemical herbs in the woods will increase again.

*Restoration Wooden Bed: The recovery time is shortened again, as long as you rest on it for more than 4 hours, you can restore vitality. At the same time, if you meditate on the bed, you will get a bonus effect.

*In the study room that improves concentration, you can check the books in the study room through the wooden hut model. When you check it, you will get half of the effect of the study room.

*New item 'Storage Boxes' have been put into use.

*The new practice room can be built.

*Please refer to the specific functions yourself.

*Notice board is open, please check for yourself. ]

The last tip is a little different than before.

[ *Please complete the upgrade as soon as possible, the level 3 hunter hut will usher in a qualitative change, unlock more functions and help hunters pass the trial at the same time! ]

"Finally, I can look at the books in the study through the wooden hut model."

Roger was slightly happy.

There are many obvious benefits of this upgrade, and the recovery time of the wooden bed is shortened again, and it only takes 4 hours to recover all the physical strength and energy.

Don't look at the reduction of only two hours, but if you calculate it carefully, Roger can have several more opportunities to practice in a whole day.

On top of that, the upgrade actually brought a new venue and new...furniture?

If storage boxes were a piece of furniture.

13