Chapter 84. The True Function of the Hunter’s Hut
252 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Withdrew from the consciousness space, Roger carefully looked at his hut.

Um……

"It seems like there's no change at all?"

After going to Bob's house in the woods, let's take a look at his hut.

"It's really shabby."

"Next time, I will definitely change to a bigger house!"

Roger secretly made up his mind.

At the end of the room, there was a door-shaped square frame on the wall. Roger walked over and touched it with his hand. After a while, he came back to his senses.

According to the reminder, the expanded practice site is next to the back of the hut, and Roger does not need to do the specific repairs, he only needs to cut enough wood and stack it at the back.

After one night, the practice site at the back of the hut will be automatically completed. Usually, you only need to pass through this door from the living room to reach the practice site.

The training room hasn't been built yet, and Roger doesn't know the specific effect, but looking at the literal meaning, it can definitely speed up his training process.

In a corner of the room, there was an extra wooden box about one meter long and 60 centimeters high.

Roger opened the wooden box.

The wooden box was empty, but there was a virtual light curtain in front of his eyes, and with a movement in his heart, the short knife in his hand was automatically stored in the storage box.

Although there is no written description, Roger knows that if others open his wooden box, they will not see anything here, but from Roger's perspective, there is a shrunken dagger on the light curtain.

With a thought.

The dagger appeared in his hand again.

"It's really not me who has the supernatural ability, it's this hut..."

The space of the storage box is large enough, and there are hundreds of densely packed squares. As the level of the hut increases, the number should increase.

What moved Roger the most was that there was no concept of time flow in the storage box, which was similar to those fairy tales he read in his previous life, and it was an enlarged version of the universe bag.

"This thing is so convenient, what if I move it away?"

An idea popped up in his mind, and Roger couldn't wait to experiment.

The wooden box was not heavy, and he easily moved it out of the hut.

"Slap!"

There was a soft sound in the room.

Roger turned his head, and the backpack he packed into the wooden box just now appeared in the room out of nowhere, and it was placed in a strange position, as if it had been there all along.

"Really……"

"It's better to upgrade and open new functions honestly."

Putting the storage box back to its original place, Roger studied the upgraded hut again.

Looking at it, he suddenly discovered a problem.

"Attacks against beasts have increased slightly, and swimming speed and breath-holding time have both increased."

No matter from which angle you look at it, these two loot boosters echo the mutated wolf claws and mutated scales.

There is also the most important sentence, entering level 3, the above loot bonuses will ignore the effect of distance!

Roger suddenly realized something.

"The upgrade of the wooden hut is directly linked to the loot I obtained independently. Since it is a loot, it must have its uniqueness. That is to say, turning in the same loot may not have any effect."

"Or very little if any."

The bonus of loot will affect the hunter's physical fitness. The loot obtained now is relatively low-level, and it doesn't seem to have much impact.

What about after that?

What if the monsters hunted are high-level vampires or dragons?

Thinking of this situation, Roger's breathing suddenly became short.

"This is forcing me to keep hunting monsters."

"The witcher is truly worthy of the name!"

The previous Roger had been busy improving his personal strength, and there were no monsters worth hunting around, so since he came to Bay Town, until today, he has only raised the level of the hunter hut to 2.

But through this upgrade, Roger realized that personal strength is indeed very important, but at the same time, the level of the hunter's cabin is fundamental.

If his hunter's hut is now upgraded to level 20, and the walls are covered with high-level trophies, he doesn't even need to practice, and with the increase in trophies, he can probably beat most monsters, right?

But obtaining loot is not so easy.

What others give you is at most a gift, and only what you get through fighting and bloody fighting can be called trophies!

Judging from the experience of obtaining loot for the first time, the battles completed independently will have additional bonuses. Even if the quality itself is not high, it can still provide a lot of experience for upgrading the hut.

I was a house slave in my previous life, but I didn't expect that my fate in this life is still directly linked to the house.

But this is nothing to worry about, after all, the benefits all fall on himself.

"Level 3, you must quickly upgrade to Level 3!"

"The two kinds of swordsmanship, after upgrading to level 3, started the trial of grasses. It seems that level 3 is a qualitative change."

"Furthermore, according to the prompt after the upgrade, after the hunter's hut is upgraded to level 3, it can also help hunters increase the success rate of passing the grasses trial!"

"This is fatal."

Whether it's the game or the reality, it reminds Roger that the trial is risky, and you need to be cautious about promotion!

"Look for prey, hunt monsters!"

Roger set himself a goal for the next stage.

Speaking of hunting monsters, at present there is no more professional than the Hunters Guild, although Roger still doesn't know the promotion channels for monster hunters in this world.

But in terms of being well-informed and influential in the secular world, the Hunter's Guild definitely has its own unique features.

Their information network can even penetrate into a small seaside town. Demon hunters like Henrik carry dozens of legal documents.

These documents can come in handy in many cases. For example, when I asked Andrine last time, an ordinary Wildlife Conservation Association document was even more useful than the FBI.

The world is actually not peaceful.

But all supernatural activities are hidden in the dark. If Roger alone analyzed and searched for them, he probably wouldn't miss them several times a year.

"Do you want to try to join the Hunter's Guild?"

Roger hesitated.

His identity has always made him uneasy, although he told Henrik that he came from a declining witcher family.

But he knows his own affairs. In this world of extraordinary existence, he is a bit guilty as a time traveler.

Maybe there are some mysterious forces in the guild that can expose his background.

From this point of view, joining the Hunter Guild is definitely not a good choice.

"I can only take one step at a time."

After thinking about it for a long time, Roger couldn't make a decision.

It was already very late at this time, he simply packed up, and hurried back to Andrine's home.

Regarding Roger's late return, Andrine didn't say anything. She knew that Roger had gone to the party, so she just chatted casually and went upstairs to rest.

Just when Roger was about to go to bed, he unexpectedly received a call from Henrik.

"Do you have time?"

"I want to take you to meet someone tomorrow."

Henrik said.

12