Chapter 88. Hesitation
228 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reaching level 1, Roger automatically gained an effect of hearing and eyesight. Entering level 2, he added wisdom, which is equivalent to improving his memory in disguise.

So far, the content of the second half of the training manual has been fully expanded to him.

[ The Trial of Grasses: The only way to become a true witcher. From muscles to bones and internal organs, the terrible potion will completely destroy the body and rebuild it.

In the process, you will gain super physical and sensory abilities, and have the opportunity to open the first seal!

The Trial of Grasses has the following stages.

Strengthening: Before starting the complete transformation, trainees need to continuously push their physical fitness to the limit of the human body, and polish their spirits to have a will of steel.

Tempering: In order to undergo the terrifying transformation, in the process of raising the physical fitness to the limit, the trainee needs to initially strengthen the internal organs.

This process does not require physical fitness, but requires strong mental strength and tenacious will.

The remodeling process was extremely painful.

It is recommended that trainees advance the meditation level above level 3. ]

Visceral strengthening will promote the improvement of physical fitness again.

Fusion * Solution: Fusion, and start toxicity test, so that the body has a powerful detoxification ability.

At this point, after taking the herbal potion, the final metamorphosis begins.

"The training manual information is updated."

Roger opened the bookshelf and looked casually.

Trial of swordsmanship: the comprehensive swordsmanship practiced by the witcher before the grass trial, with complex moves and many movements, almost exercised all the important muscle groups of the body.

Unlike the general swordsmanship practiced before, there are a total of 36 sets of basic movements in the trial swordsmanship, from easy to difficult, and each 12 sets is a series, and each series is calculated separately!

Roger just experimented briefly, and found that because more muscles were involved, many movements were very complicated for him, almost to the point of needing to re-train.

On the contrary, those parts that overlap with general sword skills become relatively simple, but even so, the difficulty of improving trial sword skills is more than several times that of general sword skills.

"Sharpening the knife does not cut wood by mistake. It seems that the level of the hunter's hut really needs to be raised."

The formulations of the medicaments taken in the strengthening stage have not changed much, but the dosage has been strengthened a little.

However, the refining process requires a lot more potions.

Roger just checked briefly, and besides bear heart and snake gall, there are many animal and plant parts that he has never heard of, and even several special items are included.

Those things, I am afraid it will not be too easy to obtain.

The whole tempering process is simple and easy to say, but also difficult to say.

That is drinking pills and injections.

Using the simplest and most brutal method to carry out preliminary transformation of the internal organs, this process, just thinking about it, would be extremely painful.

This is just tempering, and it will be even more difficult in the next stage.

After passing through these three stages, Roger at that time was qualified to take the grasses medicine.

As for the formula and process of the herbal potion, Roger still can't see it. It is conservatively estimated that at least the level of meditation needs to be raised to 4.

Seeing this complete process, instead of becoming discouraged, Roger was full of confidence in himself.

The whole The Trial of Grasses, for an ordinary witcher, might be close to death, but Roger owns a hunter's hut, and he thinks his chances are countless times greater than others!

After learning a new sword technique, Roger needs a familiarization process. In this process, the pain potion can't play much role, but the training room and concentration potion can help him a lot.

It's a pity that the vacation is over, Roger has no time to practice, and Henrik also called him.

"The previous task has been cancelled. You can destroy the information yourself. It's just an ordinary case, and the police station has already solved it."

"This time the mission is in Marsh Town. I have already arranged it for you. You will take the school bus there tomorrow morning."

"You guys can even handle the school relationship?" Roger expressed his curiosity.

"Didn't you learn the oboe?"

"It just so happened that your school had an exchange performance with Marsh Town, so I tried to get you into it."

Roger was silent for a moment.

"Can I tell you that I can't assemble that thing yet?"

There was also silence on the other end of the phone.

"Shit, nothing, what did you choose it for?"

"Because it's long enough."

"Can hide my sword!"

Roger answered honestly.

"I..." Henrik swears.

"Forget it, let me arrange the rest for you."

"I'll send you an address in a while. That's my temporary foothold in Marsh Town. It contains the equipment and documents I prepared for you."

"There are also things you asked me to entrust someone to build."

"I'll help you with the money, remember to return it to me later." Henrik reminded.

"The time of this exchange meeting is limited. You have to seize the opportunity. Several people have died during this time."

Henrik looked on fire.

"Forget it, I won't tell you, I still have a fight here."

After speaking, he hung up the phone.

"Fighting?"

"Hehe……"

After getting to know each other for a long time, Roger can be regarded as clear about Henrik's urine.

There's only one thing he can call fighting...

In other words, this guy didn't even tell himself the details of the mission.

Roger sighed helplessly.

After collecting all the prepared medicines and returning home, Andrine expressed her full support for Roger's music exchange.

"You were actually chosen by the Bay Town High School band!" Andrine gave Roger a big hug.

"I didn't even know you could play the oboe so well. Give us a show tonight?"

Roger's cheek twitched.

Show something.

Disassemble the oboe?

Hehe, that is a veritable ***.

Tactfully rejected Andrine's request, facing Andrine's resentful eyes, Roger fled in despair.

He made up his mind that when he has time, he must practice masturbation... Oh no, playing the oboe.

He didn't know what was going on, Anna hadn't shown up for several days, and he really couldn't figure out what was going on with this female ghost.

While thinking about it, there was a knock on the door, and Amanda's voice sounded, "Roger, are you there, I have something I want to talk to you about."

Opening the door, a red-haired girl was standing in the doorway wearing a floral dress.

After returning from Marsh Town, Amanda felt a little weird. After asking a few times, Roger didn't think much of it when she saw that the other party didn't want to say more.

"What's wrong?"

Let Amanda into the room, and Roger sits opposite the girl.

Amanda's white legs were gathered together, her hands were crossed, and she seemed hesitant to speak.

At this moment, a small head popped out of the door, it was Jack.

"Roll!"

Amanda frowned.

After this little episode, she became more open-minded, took a deep breath, and spoke.

12