Chapter 91. Danielle
242 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A school is really a place where gossip is flying all over the sky, and Roger has collected a lot of information about the three Judds without much effort.

Of course, the news here may be true or false, many of which require Roger to judge by himself, and even the person who provided the news does not know whether it is true or not.

At this time, Roger missed the seal of Axii very much. After he mastered this seal, it should be easier to perform similar tasks.

Use the Axii seal to confuse people's minds, and then you can easily ask whatever you want.

However, the effect of this seal in the game is not at all as you want, and I don't know what it will be like in reality.

After getting the information he wanted, it was naturally impossible for Roger to stay here and wait to play the oboe.

After calling Henrik and asking him to help arrange the follow-up matters, Roger slipped out of the team quietly while no one was paying attention, took his backpack and turned over the school's courtyard wall.

He rides to the location Henrik provided.

An ordinary apartment building.

He took out the key from the information bag, found the house number on it, and Roger opened the door and walked in.

The size of the room is not large, and some spatial structures inside have been specially camouflaged, so that even if there are thieves visiting, it is almost difficult to find the contents inside.

After finding the equipment mentioned by Henrik, Roger did not examine it carefully, but found a long black box from it.

What is contained here is the scabbard that he asked Henrik to make.

Opening the box, a black metal scabbard lay flat inside the box.

Roger took out the scabbard with great joy, and the place where it started was cold. He took out the steel sword and put the sword back into the sheath.

It fits perfectly.

There is a fixed strap on the scabbard, which is convenient for Roger to carry the entire sword on his back. More importantly, this alloy scabbard produced by modern machinery has some special mechanisms built in.

On the scabbard, there is a row of hidden injection slots, allowing Roger to pour the prepared sword oil into it.

Start the mechanism.

The built-in mechanical structure of the scabbard can evenly spray the corresponding sword oil on the sword body.

During the battle, it can even be temporarily replaced or reapplied, which is much more convenient than wiping with a rag before.

Of course, the most important thing is handsome!

Putting the sword back into its sheath during battle, and when it is pulled out again, the cold light will double the lethality, and it can also exert the effect of sword oil in the face of different enemies. Just thinking about Roger makes me feel extremely excited.

He looked through the equipment that Henrik provided him, including dust potions, and there were a few of them that Roger had never touched before.

There are temporary adrenaline boosters, desperate catalysts, sprays to coagulate superficial wounds, and even small doses of injections to isolate painful nerves.

Henrik even kindly offers Roger a gun.

Of course, for Roger, who has never touched a gun, this thing is undoubtedly scrap iron, but the extra two rows of throwing short knives that Roger can't put it down.

After inserting the useful medicine into the special belt and pulling up his clothes, Roger immediately felt that he had the demeanor of a real witcher.

A pair of leather boots, special trousers and jacket, and new clothes. Although Roger's face in the mirror is immature, looking at his eyes and figure alone can already make people feel a little sharp.

Picking out a few documents that might be used, Roger went downstairs with the box. He found the spare car left by Henrik, started the car and drove to Danielle's home.

"The place where this woman lives is a bit out of the way..."

The address of Danielle's house is not in the town, but by a lake 20 kilometers away from the town center.

This lake is naturally a crystal lake.

Danielle in the photo does not look very outstanding, with brown hair and fair skin. The eyes are very big, and they are the only bright spot on the whole face.

After parking the car, he touched the ID in his pocket, and Roger walked to the door of Danielle's house. Before he could get close, a faint panting sound entered his ears.

"Is there a mistake?"

"Doing night exercise at home in broad daylight?..."

Roger's face darkened, but he couldn't possibly stand at the door and wait for the people inside to finish.

bang bang bang!

"Police!" Roger knocked heavily on the door.

But the people inside didn't seem to hear it, they were still fighting on their own.

Roger couldn't help but increase his strength. With his current physical fitness, the door frame was knocked trembling by him.

"I wanted to meet Danielle to investigate Judd's drowning."

"You looking for me?"

Not long after, a young woman in a baggy pajamas appeared at the door.

"Are you Danielle?"

Roger was slightly taken aback.

The difference between the woman in front of him and the photo is too great.

The facial features are still the same, even in all fairness, she seems a little prettier in the photo.

But she herself has a special temperament, and the combination of ordinary facial features makes this woman more seductive.

From the outside, it's hard to imagine that she's just a high school student.

"Whoever has a girlfriend like Danielle, I'm afraid they will be exhausted."

Roger suddenly remembered what the male classmate said.

This woman is truly a stunner.

"What do you want to ask?"

Danielle didn't seem to intend to let Roger enter the house, she sat casually on the recliner at the door, with the breeze blowing, Roger could even see the vacuum under her clothes.

"Can you describe in detail what happened on the day Judd died?"

Although the information has been written in great detail, Henrik once said that those ghost things can deceive people, and sometimes even without the person concerned speaking, those guys from the federal government will automatically modify some words for them.

After all, no one likes cold cases.

Moreover, cases that require the participation of demon hunters often have a lot of irrationality, and ordinary people naturally cannot imagine such a supernatural existence.

Therefore, in order to complete the task and close the case as soon as possible, many of the information in their files are not so reliable.

"It was a very unusual afternoon. I remember it was Saturday. We went on a boat cruise by the lake together. The boat brought some food and drink. We drifted on the lake for most of the afternoon."

"When the sun was about to go down, Judd suddenly became a little bit wrong, but I didn't pay attention to it at the time. He's very good at water, so the two of us in the water..."

Danielle gave Roger an ambiguous look.

"But when he finished, his body began to twitch abnormally. I desperately wanted to hold him, but his movements were so violent that even I was pulled into the water together."

"When I finally got rid of him and struggled to surface, I couldn't find him on the crystal lake anymore."

"That's how it happened."

Hearing Danielle's words, Roger's eyelids twitched wildly. If it's really what Danielle said, then Judd's death method is really...

Too bad.

12