Chapter 97. Female Night Devil
216 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't go back now. It's already very late at this time. It's not convenient to drive at night. I'll arrange a place for you with the police next to you."

Roger first informed the follower not to act rashly, and then he drove Ashley to the police station.

To be on the safe side, he set up a magic circle around the room where Ashley lived. If it was an ordinary ghost, it shouldn't come close.

Neither ghosts nor evil spirits can cause direct damage. There were no major problems for so many days before, and now it should be safer to have a magic circle.

After doing all this, Roger came to the vicinity of Danielle's house as quickly as possible. The sun slowly set, and the woods became dark.

Letting the others leave, Roger walked to the door of Danielle's house alone.

From her mouth, Roger believed that he should be able to find out the truth of the matter.

Now that Danielle's suspicion is confirmed, Roger will naturally not knock on the door foolishly. If the other party is a little crazy at this time, he only needs to shoot a shotgun behind the door.

Then he really has nothing to say.

He had been here once yesterday, so he was quite familiar with the structure of Danielle's house.

Quietly turned in through the rear window.

The room was silent, the last ray of light outside the window disappeared, and the light in the room dimmed immediately.

Hush!

Suddenly, there was a sound of water.

Roger frowned, and the direction seemed to come from the bathroom.

"Is she in the shower?"

Roger was slightly taken aback, but after thinking about it carefully, this is normal. It has only been more than a day, and this woman would not have thought that he had found so many clues.

"Now how to do? Break in directly or wait for her to finish washing?"

Roger hesitated for a moment.

But at this moment, Danielle's voice came from the bathroom.

"Mr. Roger?"

"Come to see me at this time, don't you want to chat with me?"

With a slight sinking in his heart, Roger said, "Did you kill Judd?"

The sound of dripping water disappeared, and there was a sound from the bathroom. Through the frosted glass, Roger could vaguely see the movements of the figures inside.

"It seems that you have found a lot of things. There is nothing wrong with my eyesight, you are really different from others."

Chila!

The sliding door of the bathroom was opened, and Danielle appeared at the door wrapped in a towel.

Immediately after the lights in the room were turned on, Roger's pupils shrank slightly, staring intently at the woman in front of him.

"You still have not answered my question."

"Would you believe me if I said I didn't kill people?"

Danielle wiped her hair nonchalantly.

"What's the relationship between Amerika and you?"

Roger asked again.

Danielle froze slightly.

"Would you believe me if I said I was Amerika?"

Another rhetorical question.

Roger frowned, but said nothing.

There seemed to be some inexplicable atmosphere in the room.

Danielle sat on the sofa.

"Now that you know what happened to Amerika, do you think the four of them should die?!"

A trace of resentment flashed across Danielle's face.

"After so many years, some of them have become stars in the school, and some have grown up healthily under the care of their mothers."

"Everything that happened that year is like chalk that has been erased. No one cares, and no one will pursue it."

Danielle's emotions suddenly became agitated, "So I deserve to be insulted, so my parents should die in vain?"

"Are you really Amerika?"

Roger was slightly taken aback, "Did you go for plastic surgery?"

Danielle shook her head.

"I didn't do anything, it was so natural, little by little, it became what it is now."

"Maybe this is a chance for revenge given to me by God. After returning from the White Apricot Summer Camp, I fell seriously ill and managed to survive this torture."

"I found myself starting to see some changes. Appearance is just one of them, there are many deeper changes."

Danielle clenched her tender white fingers.

"I don't know when it started, every man looks at me with madness, and as long as I hook my fingers, they are willing to do anything for me."

"Anything!"

Danielle accentuated her tone.

"And I myself enjoy this process very much. In my association with them, I seem to be able to change..."

"More beautiful and stronger!"

Roger was slightly taken aback. He suddenly remembered a special creature.

Female Night Devil.

They are spirits of desire, and they will trap every man who comes into contact with them, losing their energy in the endless demands.

They generally don't kill people with their hands, but what they do can speed up a person's death.

He looked up and down, but he didn't see the female night devil's iconic hooves and corners on Danielle.

But Roger suddenly thought of the advent event that Henrik had mentioned. Could it be that Danielle was the one who awakened a special bloodline in an accident?

Or does it mean that in her body, there is already an extraterrestrial aura that she doesn't even know about?

Hearing this, Roger has basically believed Danielle's words.

"How did you kill all four of them?"

Danielle shook her head.

"I didn't kill anyone. Even though I hated Ashley to death, I just seduced her husband, split her family, and caused her to go bankrupt."

"As for Judd."

"He was killed by Travis."

Thinking of the photo Travis hid in the corner of the cabinet, Roger seemed to understand something.

Her beauty is the weapon, everything is by design, she hangs out with Judd and Travis, and at the right time, one of them sees the not-so-appropriate thing.

The passion of young people is easy to be provoked, plus Danielle's contribution to it and a little bit of bewitchment in the special blood.

Accidents are inevitable.

This woman...

No wonder he bumped into something like that the first time he came, for female night devil, that kind of thing was as normal as eating and drinking, even part of their existence.

"Where's Travis? And Ellen and Jonathan?"

"Did they die like this?"

Danielle smiled, but didn't answer.

"They were accidents."

"I had other ways of dying for them...but luckily, none of those are needed."

"Because……"

"I have better options!"

At this moment, there was a sudden noise from the window not far from Roger.

After talking for a while, the sky outside had become completely dark, but Roger's sight still easily caught a figure shooting out from the river!

Bang!

The glass was smashed, and a stench came out.

Before he had time to think about it, Roger flew to the side to hide, but what he chose was not to retreat, but Danielle who was not far ahead.

This woman is the key, if you catch her, all problems will be solved.

11