Chapter 98. Water Ghost
199 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click!

Danielle stomped her feet hard on the ground, and there was a light sound on the hard floor, and then she rolled backwards, and the overturned sofa blocked Roger for a moment.

And Danielle has already taken this opportunity to jump a few meters away.

Roger's eyes were slightly cold, and when he wanted to move again, he found that there was a swollen blue and white figure between himself and Danielle.

The facial features are distorted, only the huge mouth that occupies most of the face can be distinguished, and the eyes protrude outward, almost squeezing out of the eye sockets.

Rows of bright red fin-like wings grew on the back of his forearms and calves.

The monster's arms were so long that they almost reached its knees, its nails were sharp and dark brown, and its body smelled like corpses and fish.

What surprised Roger was that he could detect a trace of jealousy in the other's ugly face.

The image of a monster made Roger think of a creature.

Water Ghost.

It seemed that the other three were killed by the thing in front of them.

"People are killed by him, and it has nothing to do with me."

Danielle said with a smile.

"Isn't this your captive pet?"

"of course not."

"In a sense, he should hate me like hell."

A flash of inspiration flashed in Roger's mind, "He's Judd?!"

Danielle nodded.

"The body is someone else's, but the one inside should be Judd."

"Travis was the one who killed him."

"I think the reason he killed Travis was out of jealousy."

"Every man I've ever been in close contact with will be killed by it."

Danielle's eyes turned cold.

"To be honest, I was also taken aback when I first saw him."

Judd was drowned in the water after being knocked out by Travis. The jealousy before death, the pain of betrayal, and the desire twisted by Danielle were mixed together.

He would have become an evil spirit, but by chance, the formed spirit's body got into a broken corpse.

The rotting and dirty corpses and twisted souls combined to become a monster between life and death at the bottom of the water.

The desire before death drove him to wander around Danielle. He didn't think too much, and only focused on one thing, not allowing any man to approach her!

"Where's the man from yesterday?"

The water ghost hides in the lake near Danielle's house during the day, and any man who has sex with Danielle here will be hated by him, and then killed when he gets close to the water.

Danielle disappeared all day yesterday...

She was tempting these people to get closer to the water source, to the crystal lake, because only then would it be convenient for the water ghosts to attack.

"Of course he's dead. I don't think it will be long before his body is found."

"Who is he?"

"A passerby." Danielle looked indifferent.

But Roger felt a chill in his heart.

Everyone who died was inseparable from what happened at the summer camp that year, and the man should be the same.

Thinking of not long ago, he heard the legend of the Crystal Lake evil spirit that the male classmate mentioned as a joke in school.

Roger sighed helplessly.

Do these people deserve to die?

Certainly.

Did Danielle kill someone?

If things were really as she said, the result would be no.

She just took advantage of a man's jealousy and lust.

"Is it going to kill me? But nothing happened between us."

Roger looked at Danielle.

"He is afraid of the sun and cannot appear during the day, but at night, any man who stays here will become his target."

"So……"

"Sorry, Mr. Roger, you happened to be here tonight."

"Actually, I'm very curious about you. Normal people would have been frightened to go crazy when they saw such a monster."

Click!

Roger tapped the box on the back lightly, the box fell to the ground, and a steel sword appeared.

With a soft groan, the long sword was unsheathed.

In the next second, Roger had already charged up with his sword.

The space in the room is relatively narrow. Normally, it would be a better choice to use a short knife, but look at the water ghost's dark nails with a strange luster. And the swollen body that seemed to burst open at any time, Roger didn't want to be so close to him.

Slashing with a sword, the monster's external defense was far worse than Ivy's, but his blue skin had a layer of slippery mucous membrane.

Most of the strength of the steel sword was deflected when it slashed on it.

Although this thing looked like it might rot at any time, it was actually not a human body at all under the influence of some kind of strange energy.

After one blow did not hurt the opponent, Roger changed his strategy, and the weapon in his hand jumped and stabbed the water ghost's chest.

Bang!

This time the steel sword sank into the opponent's body without hindrance.

But when Roger was about to step forward to expand the results of the battle, the water ghost's huge mouth opened, and a stream of mucus sprayed out.

Zizi!

Roger dodged the splash of mucus, glanced distractedly, there were green bugs the size of a pinky swimming in the liquid spit on the wall.

The fighting power of this thing is not particularly strong, but it is really disgusting.

Swish Swish Swish!

Roger didn't love to fight, his strength completely crushed the water ghost, and soon poked several big holes in the opponent's chest.

Through the wound, you can see the structure in the opponent's body that is completely different from that of humans.

What a strange energy, a combination of a distorted soul and a corpse can actually give birth to such a monster.

Maybe there is a reason that Roger doesn't know.

The relief on Danielle's face disappeared, and she finally realized that something was wrong, she no longer cared about the battle between Roger and the water ghost, packed her bags, and prepared to run away.

At this time, Roger saw the right opportunity, pierced the water ghost with a sword, and then the steel sword swept across, cutting a big gash from his chest to his shoulder.

All kinds of viscera with indistinguishable ingredients fell out. Roger drew his sword back and slapped Danielle on the back of the head with a backhand.

But at this moment, the water ghost seemed to be aware of the danger, and even abandoned Danielle, jumped out of the window, and slammed into the crystal lake not far away!

Once this thing ran into the water, it would be extremely difficult for Roger to find him, so he exerted strength on his feet and rushed up with one stride.

The body jumped high, and the steel sword stabbed fiercely!

Plop!

The two figures fell into the water at the same time, covered by the cold lake water, Roger subconsciously clenched the steel sword in his hand.

The water ghost in front of him was swimming fast, pulling Roger to the bottom of the lake.

He opened his eyes and could barely distinguish the surrounding scenery.

The lake water slid past, and the speed of the water ghost was astonishing. The steel sword in Roger's hand was stuck in his thigh, and it was about to be ripped apart from his body at this time.

In the dark, Roger held the water ghost's other calf, drew out his weapon with the other hand, and stabbed at the opponent's body.

All the way forward, Roger didn't know how many swords he stabbed until the opponent was completely silent.

Dragging the water ghost's body to the surface, looking around, he noticed a faint light coming from a distance.

13